Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 08:07 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Yet he somehow managed to upload two videos since he announced being blacklisted and having his account canceled. If his account were indeed canceled, I'm not sure how he could have uploaded a vid announcing his cancellation to begin with. Can you see why I'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around this?
I do enjoy AJ and value much of the info he scrounges up but sometimes his claims seems to be coming from his rear. This isn't the first time he's claimed Google censored him and I suspect it won't be the last. I did in fact perform the search you suggested using Google and ol' AJ and his youtube vid came up at the top. ???????????

If they're indeed censoring, they aren't particularly good at it.
He asked people to make YouTube Videos complaining about it. Maybe what you saw was uploaded on another account. However, as I just said, YouTube restored his account after the groundswell of protests from the people : ). He is still banned from the Google news aggregator tho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
It is hard not to use it. It is by far the best search site ever. Blows Yahoo out of the water.
I think Google is awful. They regularly place paid advertisers above more relevant unpaid results so when you search you have to sift through the paid listings to get to the REAL results you were searching for.

I use Ixquick.com or Startpage.com where they don't record and save your I.P. address with every search you make the way Google does. Your privacy is actually PROTECTED.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
which is not a problem. Prisonplanet is not a reliable news source. that is also why Google doesn't aggregate from The Onion either.

Google can do what they please (their servers, their rules). The more people are not exposed to Alex Jones' lies, the better since this is about the 5th time he's claimed that Google/Youtube has done something to censor him.

If he would stop peddling lies, then maybe they will take him seriously

Yeah, pigs will fly before then.
Oh yeah right... and it is a lie that TSA does invasive pat
downs inside people's clothes and it is a lie that TSA saves the naked body scans.

Neither of those are lies. They are the God's honest truth and many other news sources picked up these stories FROM Alex Jones. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about what the government is really up to behind closed doors and a very reputable news source in my opinion. It would do the American Sheeple some good to start to pay attention to him rather than the propaganda dished out by major media-- FOR A CHANGE ...to broaden their horizons.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:39 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,198,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Yeah, pigs will fly before then.

You knocking Pink Floyd? (Pigs on the Wing)

Old 12-01-2010, 10:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Internet Censorship is coming to a Computer near you. This is what it is coming to. Is their no end in sight, then what is next.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies