Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 09:37 AM

1,299 posts, read 2,270,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
So, are you a racist yourself when you write that you "understand the whole wanting to be around nothing but whites attitude"?
If he's a white supremecist then it makes sense that he would want to live around whites. That is the part that I "understand". What I dont understand is why these guys dont practice what they preach and pull these stunts when minorities are around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2010, 09:39 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
In Atlanta blacks make up 51.4% of the population, over 40% are white. So Atlanta is not lilly black so to speak
The US black population is only about 13%, to have a 51.4% black population in one city is just about as lilly black as you get unless you want to move to Washington DC.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
If moving to an area because of the racial makeup of the people there makes you a coward then most of the people in ATL are cowards to because a lot of them move there to be in a largely black population. Let's be honest here, black people don't want to move to Idaho any more than this guy wants to move to ATL, that's not cowardly... that's a choice.
If ANY body that is racist moves to an area that is all white, black, etc.. and are overtly racist to the people that DON'T live around them they YES they are cowards. If your going to talk the talk then walk the walk. Set up shop and display your racist snowman or whatever in an area where it will make the biggest statement. Meaning an ALL black area in this case.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:41 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
If he's a white supremecist then it makes sense that he would want to live around whites. That is the part that I "understand". What I dont understand is why these guys dont practice what they preach and pull these stunts when minorities are around.
You're still not making sense, wanting to live around people of your race doesn't make you a supremacist... it's natural and people of all races do it all over the country and world. Just look at some of the city/state forums on this site, people are always looking for places with high populations of their own race to move to.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:45 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
I guess he will never be happy anywhere. In Idaho he is like a soldier without enemy, and obviously he doesn't even get along with his white neighbors, either Must be tough for him to realize that his beloved whites up there don't share his views and would rather side with blacks than with him

Old 12-03-2010, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You're still not making sense, wanting to live around people of your race doesn't make you a supremacist... it's natural and people of all races do it all over the country and world. Just look at some of the city/state forums on this site, people are always looking for places with high populations of their own race to move to.
The overwhelming majority of those people are not a part of the Aryan Nation or The New Black Panther party. Look I choose to live in a white part of town because that is what I prefer and I don't blame Blacks for doing the same thing. Like you said it is natural to be around your own kind.

What I dont get is if you are such a diehard Racist then why not walk the walk and set up shop in area that is filled with the people you despise. That is why I view Racist who choose to live in an area that has virtually NONE of the people that they are against cowards.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:50 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,593,655 times
What ever happened to freedom of speech? Does it only apply to speech that adheres to the rules of the media and academia?

Think about it. Would you prefer black family picked at random as a neighbor? Would you prefer a family of illegal aliens? Do you think that maybe he'd be the best neighbor?

Do you suppose that the television station showed interviews with those two women and perhaps avoided others?

Last edited by Happy in Wyoming; 12-03-2010 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: added material

Old 12-03-2010, 09:55 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
What ever happened to freedom of speech? Does it only apply to speech that adheres to the rules of the media and academia?

Think about it. Would you prefer black family picked at random as a neighbor? Would you prefer a family of illegal aliens?
I would prefer any decent neighbor to a crook, regardless of race or citizenship.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:58 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Does not make a difference the color of one's skin, Hateful People babble at the mouth, and hide behind Disguises, and spew nothing but hate.

So much for a WHITE CHRISTMAS.

Freedom of expression, these hateful actions, are not only caused by those who are not citizens, we have to know who is living aside us, that truly we know nothing about. No matter where we live, or what State, there are these nutcases, and hateful People, we know their message, and most ingelligent and non ignorant, pay no attention to their message at all.

But when their message strikes a cord, so close to our Homes, it is time to take action.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:03 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
Why can't the media just ignore attention-seeking jerks like this? It's one guy in a country of 310 million building a questionable snowman. This isn't newsworthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies