Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 03:39 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I gotta tell you, african-americans have more excuses for their actions than the money wasted on solar energy here in America.....

Just where do african-americans get their statistics from, because they sure are faulty and incorrect:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_budget
you really believe defense is 20% of the budget? lol... seriously... you know that the government back in the day wanted blacks to believe they're not equal to whites? You know how long that went on and why it still goes on today and you know many blacks still
believe America doesn't care about them.

Do you believe everything you read? Should I? If I'm a black man do I believe everything white men print even when it's proof that they wanted me to feel like a inferior product to them?

The military is more like 60% percent easily... "welfare specifically" is under 5%.. Social security and medicare are much bigger.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I guess the US would have turned out to be a hell of a lot more boring.
Hard to say what effect it would have had on Africa. Probably just a different kind of mess, but still a mess.
There would be no one to blame their problems on...

Old 10-21-2012, 03:50 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
you know that the government back in the day wanted blacks to believe they're not equal to whites?
Nothing like using the ancient race card....

Quote:
You know how long that went on and why it still goes on today and you know many blacks still believe America doesn't care about them.
At this point in time I'll bet your statement is true, people are truly sick of listening to african-americans whine and complain....

Quote:
Do you believe everything you read? Should I? If I'm a black man do I believe everything white men print even when it's proof that they wanted me to feel like a inferior product to them?

Quote:
The military is more like 60% percent easily... "welfare specifically" is under 5%.. Social security and medicare are much bigger.
Well, instead of marijuana fantasies post some facts to make your claim believable.....

Oh, I forgot, white men do the statistics......

Last edited by plwhit; 10-21-2012 at 04:00 PM..

Old 10-21-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Nothing like using the ancient race card....

race card = unacceptable for me but perfectly acceptable for you as a way to "help me" and my people lol

At this point in time I'll bet your statement is true, people are truly sick of listening to african-americans whine and complain....

that's not my fault nor the fault of any black person born 400 to 500 years ago, it goes that far back... don't worry it wasn't just whites, hispanics have had a history or racial hatred towards dark skin as well, even today the highest military guard in brazil is ALL WHITE... not one darkie lol

Well, instead of marijuana fantasies post some facts to make your claim believable.....

Oh, I forgot, white men do the statistics......
I don't smoke... I hate weed personally but I drink a little sir...

Stats don't mean much, especially from American companies that come up with the states, I prefer overseas news over anything in America by a mile.

Old 10-21-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
I don't smoke... I hate weed personally but I drink a little sir...

Stats don't mean much, especially from American companies that come up with the states, I prefer overseas news over anything in America by a mile.
Well, until you can come up with accredited facts to back up your fantasy statistics, we all know what it's called.....

BS....

Oh, and BTW, I believe Congress created the states, not American companies, unless of course you can come up with accredited sources.....

You really do have a phobia against white America don't you?

Old 10-21-2012, 04:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
How do you know I know nothing about music? Is music a black thing only? You do realize there was music before there was black slaves don't you?

How many HUNDREDS of TRILLIONS of dollars have been spent on welfare and food stamps? How many TRILLIONS of dollars have been spent on medical costs for unwed mothers? How many TRILLIONS of dollars are being spent incarcerating black people every year?
Yea, there was music before black slavery in America, although i don't know who in the hell wanted to listen to it. Not me, that's for damn sure. LMAO..

Nevermind the rest of the tripe you posted.

Old 10-21-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea, there was music before black slavery in America, although i don't know who in the hell wanted to listen to it. Not me, that's for damn sure. LMAO..
I'm sure your african brothers on the other continent would take affront at your attitude on their music....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMhms...830989225D6A9C

Quote:
Yes, facts to some african-americans are so bothersome aren't they?

Old 10-21-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I'm sure your african brothers on the other continent would take affront to your attitude on their music, in fact they might even call your attitude racist....

Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Wentomb'unecala Live - YouTube

Quote:

Old 10-21-2012, 05:33 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
I'm sure your african brothers on the other continent would take affront at your attitude on their music....

Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Wentomb'unecala Live - YouTube

You didn't present any facts, so there was nothing for me to expound on.

Again, you're wasting my time with your opinions in music because you don't know anything about that. We're talking about AMERICAN music, not South African. Without African Americans, there is no rock n roll, no blues, no soul, no jazz, no bluegrass, no hip hop, and no gospel worth listening to.

American music without those genre's wouldn't be worth a damn. That's all there is to it.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:48 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
As predicted... a totally vapid discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies