Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 05:44 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,750,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
And what should we call all of those anti American zombies who aid and protect Obama?

If you think Beck would be good for a church then surely Obama would have already had one up and running knowing his history of scamming, lying and deceit to his little munchkins.

Obama is the ultimate snake oil salesmen and a few fools still believing in him.

Great comparison, thank you for allowing me to show that Obama is the ultimate manipulator of deceit.
Excuse me? Could you give some kind of proof of the things you say about the President? All I'd have to do to prove Beck is an idiot is post a video of any ONE show of his. So could you prove that the president has a "history of scamming, lying and deceit"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2010, 05:48 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,041,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
Excuse me? Could you give some kind of proof of the things you say about the President? All I'd have to do to prove Beck is an idiot is post a video of any ONE show of his. So could you prove that the president has a "history of scamming, lying and deceit"?
Yes. His entire campaign trail.

and everything that he said to push the "stimulus" bill.

and everything he claimed about the health care reform bill.

Man, was that easy!

Old 12-05-2010, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The Eagles have talent. Does Beck really offer information or O-P-I-N-I-O-N?
Thank you! There seems lately to be too many people who confuse opinion with fact. Ask for proof of something (anything) someone has posted as fact and they'll link to a statement of someone's opinion.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If you have a chance, it is a good show to catch.

You will walk away a better American.
"It's a good show to watch" .....

..... if you're looking for a reason to puke!

Old 12-05-2010, 06:14 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,505,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
As I said it is a show...Entertainment for the sole purpose of enriching Beck's bank account.
At 90 bucks a pop, Beck made $22,500 off this show. Add in the cost of renting the hall, transportation, food/lodging for his staff, etc...

He probably lost money in Pittsburgh.

P.S. I think Beck made $35 million last year. I doubt he went to all this trouble to make 22 grand.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Yes. His entire campaign trail.

and everything that he said to push the "stimulus" bill.

and everything he claimed about the health care reform bill.

Man, was that easy!
Sorry, but everything in this post is simply your opinion. I asked for proof. Or are you one of those who confuses opinion with fact?

Old 12-05-2010, 06:19 AM

Quote:
We would have prisoners out of Gitmo in a year.

Pass the stimulus and unemployemt will not go above 8%.

The recession is over. (He should have made a banner for this).

He will subsidize vitamins for poorer Americans.

He will "repair" relations with the Middle East and countries all over the world.

I could go on but any moron gets the idea.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
We would have prisoners out of Gitmo in a year.

Pass the stimulus and unemployemt will not go above 8%.

The recession is over. (He should have made a banner for this).

He will subsidize vitamins for poorer Americans.

He will "repair" relations with the Middle East and countries all over the world.

I could go on but any moron gets the idea.
Again, I asked for PROOF, not opinion. Please learn the difference.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:25 AM

Quote:
You learn the difference.

I posted things President Obama said/promised and they did not come true. It aint a matter of debate or opinion. It's fact.

As much as you may want to you can't unfact a fact.

Last edited by OhioIstheBest; 12-05-2010 at 06:36 AM..

Old 12-05-2010, 06:47 AM

12,083 posts, read 38,838,194 times
Quote:
The items the other poster listed ARE facts. All are statements made by Obama and all things which didn't happen. Why? Because they couldn't happen the way he claimed, which makes them lies. Anyone with more than a Middle School education could see where these "promises" simply couldn't play out they way Obama was saying.

The difference between fact and opinion seems blurred in your eyes. You claim that facts are opinions and that your views are facts. Your views are opinion, the others are facts. I don't expect you to understand, or to see where you are confusing the two, most Obama followers refuse to see anything wrong with the "messiah" of their own making.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies