Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 04:09 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
LOL, that's what many comedians do these days. I think she's hilarious.

As for Bristol. She can't dance for chit, but she's a stunningly beautiful young lady. She isn't skinny, but she isn't fat, either. People have become so use to seeing public figures that are walking skeletons that anyone with a little weight is called fat.
Brooke Burke is stunningly beautiful. Bristol is cute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2010, 04:19 PM

888 posts, read 1,186,383 times
Slow news day for the OP.

You betcha.....Steve

Old 12-06-2010, 04:44 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,884,600 times
Kathy Griffin isn't funny, neither is Dane Cook. I don't really find very many comedians at all very funny. They all have their moments. The only two that I can watch and actually laugh a lot at are Jim Gaffigan and Dave Chappelle. Kathy Griffin just comes across as a bitter old *****, and ugly one at that. If I was her, I wouldn't make fun of people's looks. The only way she could get away with it is making fun of herelf as ugly. Just like Ralphie May makes fun of himself for being fat. He doesn't make fun of other fat people, because he is the fattest turd on Earth and he knows it.

As for Bristol Palin, she is not petit, but I think she's pretty attractive. Hell, I don't mind a woman who looks like she might blow away in a wind storm. Her mom is pretty annoying though, a milf definately, but an annoying one.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:52 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,278,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
That is so true. I think that liberals/conservatives, Christians/Muslims, and people off all creeds and colors can put aside their differences and unite in their hatred of all things Dane Cook.
Right thar, folks, is great wisdom.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:57 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Bristol Palin is "stunningly beautiful?" LOL...i'ono 'bout dat!! She's a 6.5, TOPS!

She's nice-looking, and so is her mom. But neither of them amount to a hill of beans.............

Old 12-06-2010, 05:01 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
She's nice-looking, and so is her mom. But neither of them amount to a hill of beans.............
Pretty much.

Havent followed this thread but am surprised to find that the troops even wasted any breath booing in Bristol's defense. Pretty lame. Much more important crud going on.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Rush is not a stand-up comedian who makes his living making fun of other people. He's not Don Rickles.

You make a disctinction without difference.

Yes, boatloads of hypocrisy.
No, Rush is a hypocritical gasbag/windbag of a radio host who makes his living making fun of other people.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:09 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,460,429 times
I'm not a big fan of Kathy's (and even less so of Bristol), but I give Kathy props for going out - again - on a USO tour. As a matter of fact, I tip my hat to all the celebrities who take time out of their schedules, travel a very long way to the MidEast, put together a great act, and get out in front of our troops and give them a little taste of home. I'm in no position to rip Kathy down for a bit in her act. She gets credit from me for the mere fact that she was there.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
People are getting sick of the HATE filled left wingers.

Sad that she is so jealous of that talented beautiful young lady.
Talented? What talents does she have?

Old 12-06-2010, 05:17 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,460,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
People are getting sick of the HATE filled left wingers.
Really? Have you per chance taken a look at yourself and how many times you have posted negative remarks about Obama on another thread in this forum? You might want to ease back on the belittling comments yourself.

Can't we all just get along?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies