Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2010, 03:32 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,602,965 times

Advertisements

Moslems have conducted classes for government seaerchers so that they may know how to give special treatment to Moslems. Here's a bit about what's taught and more about the teachers.

Muslim Brotherhood Front Group Trains Airport Screeners - HUMAN EVENTS

Would it really surprise anyone if the government's next move were to recruit registered sex offenders to conduct body cavity searches of both adults and children? Would the announcement of body cavity searches surprise anyone? Would Americans do anything but meekly bow their heads? You know the answer to that one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2010, 03:40 PM

3,117 posts, read 4,586,370 times
I say this with all seriousness: I am very seriously considering going to pilot school and purchasing a private plane just so I don't have to deal with government security except in instances of international travel. It's really reached a point to where I find myself debating how badly I want to get to a certain spot given what I'll have to go through to get there.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:46 PM

1,728 posts, read 4,727,874 times
This isn't that out of the ordinary. Most urban police departments also do this as part of academy training. The Chicago Police and various suburban Chicago departments also conduct sensitivity training on how to deal with situations involving members of the ethnic communities. You can even view some of the videos on youtube that they train with.

Not everyone can be as white and protestant and American as you might like.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:47 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown85 View Post
This isn't that out of the ordinary. Most urban police departments also do this as part of academy training. The Chicago Police and various suburban Chicago departments also conduct sensitivity training on how to deal with situations involving members of the ethnic communities. You can even view some of the videos on youtube that they train with.

Not everyone can be as white and protestant and American as you might like.
Sensitivity is one thing. Treating one group differently because of it is another. The whole groping and naked exrays alone are WRONG. Saying that well, your group finds them objectionable so well be sensitive is not right when its wrong for everyone. Give everyone the same respect and same standard of treatment. If they insist on molesting one group they must insist on molesting everyone until sanity prevails and they stop doing it entirely.

Divide and conqure won't do.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:04 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Grabbing someone's crotch isn't sensitive to Christians but it is to Muslims ?

Old 12-06-2010, 10:15 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times
They can't have it both way's

They are in America and Muslims must make a choice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies