Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 05:03 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times

Advertisements

Enemy, You are aware that there is more whites in the USa than anyone else right? That if blacks take up hate and racism, the whites will indeed get pissed and vote you out, which will leaves only violence, and you will loose on that score too?

Rants like yours bother the whites, and it does no one a bit of good.

I personally know a black man who assisted Obama to get where he is, and that black man is sorry he did.

The more anyone spreads lies, the more dangerous things get. I can't controll Storm Front any more than you can, but you can controll you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2010, 05:21 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Enemy, You are aware that there is more whites in the USa than anyone else right? That if blacks take up hate and racism, the whites will indeed get pissed and vote you out, which will leaves only violence, and you will loose on that score too?

Rants like yours bother the whites, and it does no one a bit of good.

I personally know a black man who assisted Obama to get where he is, and that black man is sorry he did.

The more anyone spreads lies, the more dangerous things get. I can't controll Storm Front any more than you can, but you can controll you.
How many times do I have to state this,the right wing,the tea party are racist. I have never said white people are racist. I have said these groups of white people are racist. I have also said the new black panther party is a racial hate group. I have also said that Louis Farrakhan is racist.
Now as to your threat about whites getting bothered and voting out blacks and getting all violent it has all happened before and we have made through it,so I'm not afraid. Do what you will. Don't be so cocky about your blacks will lose statement either. As ridiculous and destructive as they are those inner blacks have been in a war zone for some time so you might get more than you bargain for. And you know the guns are going to be supplied to both sides equally.

Old 12-10-2010, 05:34 PM

I was being pretty neutral. You might seek out anger managment. A lot of whites are sympathetic, but words like yours will drive them away. I have blacks married into my family, but the words you choose set me off some. Lets say you set off the rest of my sympathetic family, and loose that support, then what?

Last time I checked blacks made up less than 1/3rd of the population. If it gets violent you can't win by numbers alone. Try being a little smarter sometime.

The statement the right and tea party are racist is the statement of a fool. There are blacks in both groups.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:26 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
I was being pretty neutral. You might seek out anger managment. A lot of whites are sympathetic, but words like yours will drive them away. I have blacks married into my family, but the words you choose set me off some. Lets say you set off the rest of my sympathetic family, and loose that support, then what?

Last time I checked blacks made up less than 1/3rd of the population. If it gets violent you can't win by numbers alone. Try being a little smarter sometime.

The statement the right and tea party are racist is the statement of a fool. There are blacks in both groups.
Because heaven help us if a Black person dares to express an opinion that you personally don't like and loses the support of your sympathetic family.

Old 12-11-2010, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Because heaven help us if a Black person dares to express an opinion that you personally don't like and loses the support of your sympathetic family.

There is blacks married into my family. And NO this guy is a racist, and I don't need that with in the family.

Obama was elected by anyone who had that same color of skin, which is racist. He was elected in by a lot more whites, who were duped into the so called 'Change' to, and with out that white vote there is no way he could have won.

Once more, if you take away that white vote there is no way he could have won.

All this racial BS is doing is killing any chance that any other black will win in the next decade. Now i didn't vote for obama because i have seen more than my fair share of political BS, but members in my family did vote for him.

However they have learned their lesson, even the blacks, and won't be voting for him again.

So sure stand up for racism, and see what happens to the political power of blacks go right down the drain. I am only the messenger. What I want doesn't matter, but the 'Hope' was you and the rest of you would stop be so racist, but I guess not.

Obama is set to divide the country into black and white and if this seems good for blacks somehow, then go for it.

It makes me want to reconsider this racist issue myself, and maybe be 100% pro white. If that happens in a big way, and whites just get sick of the whining, that 1/3rd or less black vote won't stand for much.

But sure have it your way.

I hate to say this, but there is a ruhmor that slave owners bred slaves to be not real smart, and if you ask me, there is some proof showing in that idea these days.

When the blacks themselves target the ideas MLK created and go backwards, who am I to stop them?

Maybe the next time someone calls me a racist it will be true. I am so sure that will work well for you.

Once I hired black guys to be foreign car techs, but maybe that was a real bad idea too. Maybe I shouldn't assist blacks in anything, anymore. That would be better right?

Old 12-12-2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
There is blacks married into my family. And NO this guy is a racist, and I don't need that with in the family.

Obama was elected by anyone who had that same color of skin, which is racist. He was elected in by a lot more whites, who were duped into the so called 'Change' to, and with out that white vote there is no way he could have won.

Once more, if you take away that white vote there is no way he could have won.

All this racial BS is doing is killing any chance that any other black will win in the next decade. Now i didn't vote for obama because i have seen more than my fair share of political BS, but members in my family did vote for him.

However they have learned their lesson, even the blacks, and won't be voting for him again.

So sure stand up for racism, and see what happens to the political power of blacks go right down the drain. I am only the messenger. What I want doesn't matter, but the 'Hope' was you and the rest of you would stop be so racist, but I guess not.

Obama is set to divide the country into black and white and if this seems good for blacks somehow, then go for it.

It makes me want to reconsider this racist issue myself, and maybe be 100% pro white. If that happens in a big way, and whites just get sick of the whining, that 1/3rd or less black vote won't stand for much.

But sure have it your way.

I hate to say this, but there is a ruhmor that slave owners bred slaves to be not real smart, and if you ask me, there is some proof showing in that idea these days.

When the blacks themselves target the ideas MLK created and go backwards, who am I to stop them?

Maybe the next time someone calls me a racist it will be true. I am so sure that will work well for you.

Once I hired black guys to be foreign car techs, but maybe that was a real bad idea too. Maybe I shouldn't assist blacks in anything, anymore. That would be better right?

You have stated your own personal truth. The attitude expressed in your posts is very much along the lines of telling "the blacks" to know their "place".

By the way, my livelihood does not depend upon you and I do not cull my thoughts to pacify anyone, so I am not concerned with your opinions.

Old 12-15-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
You have stated your own personal truth. The attitude expressed in your posts is very much along the lines of telling "the blacks" to know their "place".

By the way, my livelihood does not depend upon you and I do not cull my thoughts to pacify anyone, so I am not concerned with your opinions.
Like wise, and good luck with your thoughts. I will be visting my tax man and cutting every last red cent out I can. So far as I am concerned all blacks can go get a job just like I do.

Just so you know, life ain't easy. Today i was flat on my back under a 1 ton dump truck all the day light hours. i was supposed to be getting a machine to fix transported from 80 miles away.

I was under the truck because it was broken down and could not move. I found that out last night, when the owner appeared with it saying it had no power.

There is no shop here for a truck this size, and so at +15 degrees i layed out there working with cold steel, all the day light hours before the truck was fixed and that much was for free.
My wife was out there helping me move big heavy steel parts and wiggling parts as instructed, and for what? So I can go get that busted junk of a hunk of the Bismark and drag it back here to fix it, in a unheated barn. Before I get this big machine fixed it will be well below 0 for many days.

This is called WORKIN' for a living. I will have to take steel cutting torches to my tools to heat them up so I can just hold them, to fix this machine. I will have to pressure wash it in below 0 weather to likey.

Once more this is called workin'!

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 12-15-2010 at 05:12 PM..

Old 12-15-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Like wise, and good luck with your thoughts. I will be visting my tax man and cutting every last red cent out I can. So far as I am concerned all blacks can go get a job just like I do.

Just so you know, life ain't easy. Today i was flat on my back under a 1 ton dump truck all the day light hours. i was supposed to be getting a machine to fix transported from 80 miles away.

I was under the truck because it was broken down and could not move. I found that out last night, when the owner appeared with it saying it had no power.

There is no shop here for a truck this size, and so at +15 degrees i layed out there working with cold steel, all the day light hours before the truck was fixed and that much was for free.
My wife was out there helping me move big heavy steel parts and wiggling parts as instructed, and for what? So I can go get that busted junk of a hunk of the Bismark and drag it back here to fix it, in a unheated barn. Before I get this big machine fixed it will be well below 0 for many days.

This is called WORKIN' for a living. I will have to take steel cutting torches to my tools to heat them up so I can just hold them, to fix this machine. I will have to pressure wash it in below 0 weather to likey.

Once more this is called workin'!
Too bad for you... I use my money to pay others to do the dirty work.

Old 12-15-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Too bad for you... I use my money to pay others to do the dirty work.
I don't pay anyone, when I can do it and better myself. In all my life no one has been paid to fix any vehicals I ever drive or ride. In fact I get paid pretty well to do the same from other people.

I don't pay much for food either, since i grow almost all of what we eat.

I have never recieved 2 cents in welfare even when I was hurt and lived off the land for 3 years, 3 full years camped illegally in the National Forest.
I am a tad to proud to take charity..

But that's what life is when you work 7 days a week 10 hours a day. Sometimes the gain is worth it.
You can count on the accountant will see to it I pay no taxes i don't need to, and when the amount is totaled I will whine about it's too much and make the IRS reduce it more. They always do.

A bad day here for my wife means she has to go shopping. We try to not leave the property for that more than once a month. Getting broken things to fix in here don't count. That is paid for.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:00 PM

The Tea Party has gone deaf-mute...

Where's All That Tea Party Outrage Now? - New America Media
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies