Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 02:36 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
A fail to see what is so horrific about those 9 principles.
it is real simple. Beck doesnt do what Soros says do thus he is a target of hate by the left.

dude is "dangerous to the cause"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 02:38 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
it is real simple. Beck doesnt do what Soros says do thus he is a target of hate by the left.

dude is "dangerous to the cause"
You got it Fred.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:39 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Great article on Glenn Beck. Every day on C-D one of his cult followers watches him and then posts his nonsense on C-D. They believe if we just watch him we will see the light. I have watched him and I do see the light. He is a cult leader who preys on the gullible, the sad, and the lonely.

Daily Kos: State of the Nation
The usual suspect of course! I think you have found your "cult" right there in the dailykos! Ha,ha,ha!

But it figues that you don't see the light ... you are in darkness.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:39 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
The Useful Idiots are trying to disparage Beck. What a shocker!

Old 12-07-2010, 02:41 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Well he does not like either of them. He tries to connect the two...in a Beck kind of way. If you can watch with out falling over, here you go.

Woodrow Wilson gets roped in to Beck's anti-Soros crusade | Media Matters for America

LOL, now that is funny. Linking a Soros website for a rant about "anti-Soros crusade". Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed?

Old 12-07-2010, 02:44 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Well that is one way to identify a beck cult member. They are always talking about George Soros. I guess every cult needs a boogeyman.
Ya know, If I were you, I'd be embarrassed to show that I knew so little about George Soros to not realize what this man has done, and is doing. But, hey, he owns the left. That makes all of you puppets.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:46 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Another Beck thread?

Give it a break libs.

Beck has a record of being correct on many issues.

He has exposed Obama on many of his agenda's and event took down two communist Obama buddies all by himself.

You cannot fight the truth and facts.

His record of calling things is amazing.

If this is a cult then it must be a damn good one because millions and millions of Americans listen to him, read his books etc while only a select few left wing nut jobs are so scared of him they have to whine all day long.

Like him or not, his success worries the loon party.

Deal with him, he owns the left and Obama.

Old 12-07-2010, 02:48 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The usual suspect of course! I think you have found your "cult" right there in the dailykos! Ha,ha,ha!

But it figues that you don't see the light ... you are in darkness.
Here is Cultwatch on information control, “Those who control the information control the person. In a mind control cult any information from outside the cult is considered evil, especially if it is opposing the cult. Members are told not to read it or believe it. Only information supplied by the cult is true…Cults train their members to instantly destroy any critical information given to them, and to not even entertain the thought that the information could be true.”

Old 12-07-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Ya know, If I were you, I'd be embarrassed to show that I knew so little about George Soros to not realize what this man has done, and is doing. But, hey, he owns the left. That makes all of you puppets.
That's the thing that I've noticed about the Progressives. They have NO IDEA what is really going on, atleast they act that way, nor do they even know WHO is doing WHAT and what those people have said in the very recent past. I constantly get "He never said that" when I post something that a Progressive said or something BO said. Then I post the video and all I get is, "they didn't really mean that, they meant this" or "that video was editied".

Old 12-07-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Here is Cultwatch on information control, “Those who control the information control the person. In a mind control cult any information from outside the cult is considered evil, especially if it is opposing the cult. Members are told not to read it or believe it. Only information supplied by the cult is true…Cults train their members to instantly destroy any critical information given to them, and to not even entertain the thought that the information could be true.”
The EXACT definition of Media Matters, Huffington Post, Daily KOS and MSNBC!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies