Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2010, 08:38 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Again, calling names. How mature. I didn't see anything more than the rest of you, but some people are trying to make it out to be something it wasn't. He DID.NOT.STOMP.HER.HEAD. Period.
Not sure what video you watched...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2010, 08:39 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
............, quit trying to defend the asshat....
I don't see anyone with a sound mind defending the actions of the professional paid prostestor for Soros's funded organizations; because, it is she would be the azzhat in the video.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:45 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I don't see anyone with a sound mind defending the actions of the professional paid prostestor for Soros's funded organizations; because, it is she would be the azzhat in the video.
In America people have the right to voice their opinions without a couple of cowardly thugs throwing them on the ground and stomping their head like some sort of fascist state.

I know that seems to bother you, sorry 'bout that.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:47 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
In America people have the right to voice their opinions without a couple of cowardly thugs throwing them on the ground and stomping their head like some sort of fascist state.

Did you say this same thing when Kenneth Gladney got beat up by an SEIU member that never got charged? Must be nice to be protected by a racist and biased DoJ.

Old 12-10-2010, 09:11 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,096 times
Is that true? Those SEIU guys didn't get charged for beating up Gladney? He was only trying to sell stuff at a rally! This girl was trying to assault someone. What BS!!!

Old 12-10-2010, 09:16 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
Is that true? Those SEIU guys didn't get charged for beating up Gladney? He was only trying to sell stuff at a rally! This girl was trying to assault someone. What BS!!!
Yes, it is. It would seem liberals don't mind if union thugs beat up a black man. On the other hand, intercept one of their paid activists trying to rush a candidate while wearing a disguise and they are up in arms.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:00 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
No stomping of head.

Get over it. Or go to Lens Crafters. They got a twofer deal going on right now.

The dude who was pulled out of his truck during the Rodney King riots got his head STOMPED on (and a little old cinder block tossed on his head to boot).

This girl did not have her head stomped on.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:15 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Typical partisan bullsh*t thinking:

"She's a member of a group I disagree with who opposes the group to which I have sworn my everlasting allegiance; therefore, (1) no assault took place - and anyway, (2) whatever assault took place must be her own fault."

haha...yous guys is so clever.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
And in America, people have a right to not be rushed by a KNOWN crazy or ANYONE.

Quote:
Get a grip. There are better ways to protest.

This "chick" needs to get a job. Or a psych evaluation.

She wants to act like a fool? She'll get taken down like the fool she is.

Each. And. Every. Time.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Typical partisan bullsh*t thinking:

"She's a member of a group I disagree with who opposes the group to which I have sworn my everlasting allegiance; therefore, (1) no assault took place - and anyway, (2) whatever assault took place must be her own fault."

haha...yous guys is so clever.
Partisan BS aside, looney toons did not get her head stomped on.

End of story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies