U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Conscript the Tea party patriots?
Yes, accountability needs to be restored to 1st amendment rights 12 50.00%
No, let them go on plotting against the USA dictate the new definition of America from the bottom up. 6 25.00%
Other more create options not mentioned 6 25.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 07:57 AM

10,946 posts, read 8,008,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Yawn....I guess you forgot the pisspoor equip Bush sent to Iraq...the VA hospital scandals under Bush etc etc
What a typical attempt by you to not answer the question and attempt to change the subject.

Can't you come up with any rebuttal to what I stated, or are you waiting for your precious leaders to tell you what to say?

Just making silly statements you wish to go unchallenged is what those on your side of the aisle seem to be best at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2012, 08:00 AM

18,483 posts, read 11,713,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
"Patriots" talking loudest ought to put their money where their mouths are IMO. So how do all of you feel about it?

No, they have a right to voice their opinions per the Constitution. We have enough tragedy in Afghanistan.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:08 AM

11,102 posts, read 12,842,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
What a typical attempt by you to not answer the question and attempt to change the subject.

Can't you come up with any rebuttal to what I stated, or are you waiting for your precious leaders to tell you what to say?

Just making silly statements you wish to go unchallenged is what those on your side of the aisle seem to be best at.
I'm sorry...I missed the question...hit me with it again and I'll try to answer it as best I can....or I'll at least make something up for you.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:14 AM

6,722 posts, read 4,282,611 times
Quote:

Seeing you want an answer to your off topic comments.... Who is the party that is so gungho about slashing spending? Which party wants more tax cuts for the wealthy so they can cut spending? Who is that party chanting smaller government?

You guys luv to talk the talk but when the results of your starve the beast policies tale root it is some else's fault. You people are crazy.

Last edited by buzzards27; 03-12-2012 at 08:23 AM..

Old 03-12-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I'm sorry...I missed the question...hit me with it again and I'll try to answer it as best I can....or I'll at least make something up for you.
Once again showing a lack of reading comprehension and tech ability to go back a few messages to see the question.

And still trying to dodge the issue. At least you admit that you may lie about it.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Seeing you want an answer to your off topic comments.... Who is the party that is so gungho about slashing spending? Which party wants more tax cuts for the wealthy so they can cut spending? Who is that party chanting smaller government?

You guy luv to talk the talk but when the results of your starve the beast policies tale root it is some else's fault. You people are crazy.
Not off topic when answering a question that is deemed on topic. See how that works?

Additionally, which party is it that keeps arguing against cutting spending in favor of spending money that we don't have, all the while claiming to be fiscally responsible? Which party continues to attempt to divert attention from their failures by attempting to blame any group (for example the rich) for all the problems in the world?

Hint: Obama and the democrats. If you can't see this, you are truly being led without thought.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:20 AM

2,767 posts, read 2,202,708 times
Absolutely not. The less right wingers represent our military overseas, the better. The world needs to know not all Americas are warped and mentally defective monsters.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:24 AM

11,102 posts, read 12,842,481 times
Quote:
Once again showing a lack of reading comprehension and tech ability to go back a few messages to see the question.

And still trying to dodge the issue. At least you admit that you may lie about it.
I'm not saying you are a horse's ass because that would be a direct attack and squarely against the TOS...what I CAN say is,I once knew a horse's ass and you act a lot LIKE him.

This message is hidden because Arjay51 is on your ignore list.

Problem solved

Last edited by Swampmonster; 03-12-2012 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: Typed in Arjay51's name into my RWNJ iggy pit of lameness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies