Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2010, 05:09 PM

24 posts, read 34,294 times

Advertisements

we got to get off oil, and we got to get off heroin(other countries too), and we got to pay the good guys more than the bad guys, in Afghanistan, and that's all.

sh*, why don't we just hold elections right now, and let the f*ing taliban run for office? I mean, if we make that some kind of multinational news item, surely everyone would agree, perhaps even the taliban. we need to pay for a newspaper to be delivered to hell of em. wait, is that one of those countries where hella people can't read? that's all we got to do, teach em to read, set up hella opium withdrawl/detox/jails-where-record-gets-expunged centers over there

oh, and for the israel problem... basically christianity and Islam are just judaism 2.0, and 3.0... I just don't know why jews haven't upgraded but seriously folks, I kid because I love, the best person I know happens to be Jewish. So is the worst. it's a strange world, but I think, technically, muslims are ok living where they are (because they're jews too), whether or not there are any people there that call themselves jews. And for God's sake, if jews and muslims just got along, they could move anywhere they darn well pleased, and fulfill whatever prophecy they freaken want... peacefully. we could promote stuff like this in the newspaper. It's ok to laugh at my ideas.

here's how we're gonna get off heroin...
drug rehab centers that are basically jails where a person can turn themselves in (for possessing or using once every two years, (people would do this during their vacation time, i would imagine, so they don't get fired) have the record expunged when they get out, get their very own cell, be given the best quality food possible while on the cheap, have a tolet, sink, and all that, make sure they cant hang themselves on anything and all that, and don't open that cell door (unless, of course, you know, extranuous circumstances) until the prescribed amount of time passes for their drug. heroin addicts will be given priority, and their pretty quick too, just a week or two, I think.

somebody with lobbying powers and money for political donations stands to make a lot of money off a drug rehab center with row after row of single bed cells, perhaps funded by the government as a nonviolent way to fight terrorism and general social unraveling

and, of course, jack up prison time for heroin dealers and movers, and put hella more money into keeping it out of the country. just throw like a billion dollars at it. that'll be fun to see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2010, 03:48 PM

24 posts, read 34,294 times
really, no one cares about fighting terrorism?

Old 12-22-2010, 04:11 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Time for you to test one of those drug rehab centers

Old 12-22-2010, 11:33 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
I'm feeling the kid. A little bit oversimple but if you take home that terrorism is not fought with TSA pat frisks and "Do Not Fly" lists it shouldn't be that hard to see the fundamental soundness of his approach. Absolutely the Israel/Palestine thing is key. A Palestinian state. Now. Or money. We give Israel 3 Billion a year so they can lord it over the rest of the region. Cut that out. Drop Israel's payout to... ...well if it was up to me it would be nada but I might have a bias... not an anti-Semetic bias but I don't really think Israel is that hard up. But if the powers that be really think Israel needs 3 Billion a year then Palestine needs at least that as well!!! And we do need to get off oil. At least for transportation. There is absolutely no reason. No reason at all to still be using 10% efficient internal combustion engines to push 4,000lbs of automobile around to carry one 150lb individual a half mile to the Plaid Pantry to buy Pork Rinds and Mountain Dew.

H
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies