Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 10:17 AM

68,303 posts, read 54,244,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
He is very talented, and I know why they paid him 250 mill to keep him on. He is very flamboyant which makes him more entertaining then other hosts ive heard.
That pretty much sums up Liberace too

Doesn't give any validity to his or Rush's political opinions other than as opinions. They both were/are just entertainers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2010, 10:17 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,478,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
He was the worst DJ in SE Mo in the 70s, we used to tune in and laugh our faces off at his attempts to sound like the DJs out of St Louis.
Guess he found his niche.
Ah those legendary DJs of St. Louis.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:18 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,114,501 times
Quote:
you dont have to agree with him to like him though. his style is very refreshing in my opinion.
I neither agree with him nor like him at all.

I could do without Olbermann too.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:19 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,208,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunadash View Post
And now the facts. Rush is "audited" by outside fact-checkers, as well as the majority of the media. Rarely is he in error, and he corrects himself. Those that say he lies or tells lies are, most likely, projecting.

Rush is a God-send and a national treasure, and my mentor since 1989.

How do you put up with his racist attitude? Or should i say. i axe you how you put up with his racist attitude?

Old 12-22-2010, 10:19 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,478,738 times
Quote:
I am Canadian and am an impartial observer.
Yeah, you sure come across that way.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:29 AM

23,410 posts, read 36,929,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Ah those legendary DJs of St. Louis.
Hee-hee!
All the journalism students wanted to be just like the DJs on this station, if one is of a certain age from that area, the station is legend;

KSHE 95 = REAL ROCK RADIO

Notice what is hanging out of Sweetmeats mouth, lol

http://www.ksheschtuff.com/images/vi...?productId=111

Old 12-22-2010, 10:45 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,086,272 times
Quote:
I consider myself a middle of the road type. Can vote for a dem or repub. Can get behind dem or repub issues. I disagree with Rush on the majority of things, but agree with him on some.

Those that say he is some rambling talentless idiot though are jealous in my opinion and only think with the heart, and not with the brain.

He is very talented, and I know why they paid him 250 mill to keep him on. He is very flamboyant which makes him more entertaining then other hosts ive heard.

I'm not questioning his talent. He knows how to get the fringe frothing.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:54 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,522,173 times
Quote:
I consider myself a middle of the road type. Can vote for a dem or repub. Can get behind dem or repub issues. I disagree with Rush on the majority of things, but agree with him on some.

Those that say he is some rambling talentless idiot though are jealous in my opinion and only think with the heart, and not with the brain.

Oh yeah he is great. Like when he said that blacks are raised to hate America(that went over real well for veterans like me)

Old 12-22-2010, 01:00 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,522,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunadash View Post
And now the facts. Rush is "audited" by outside fact-checkers, as well as the majority of the media. Rarely is he in error, and he corrects himself. Those that say he lies or tells lies are, most likely, projecting.

Rush is a God-send and a national treasure, and my mentor since 1989.
Yeah, well he counldn't lie past he and his supporters racism to get in the NFL as an owner. That was a great day to see the objects of his hate stand up and say "no you have attacked and gave others the paltform to attack us for all these years and we reject you and your racist supporters.

What a lovely day that was.

Old 12-22-2010, 01:03 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,433,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlier View Post
Guess you forgot or don't know about his drug-using days and his hiprocracy regarding what should happen to drug users. All drugies but himself, that is.
Hey, your dear POTUS has a history of drug use too, and those were drugs were NOT legal prescriprion drugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies