Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 10:18 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,957,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Grab my junk and they will get a knuckle sandwich for their efforts.
Bet you're not so tough when AFK and at the airport.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2010, 10:20 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing enhanced pat down | kvue.com | Austin, Texas News | KVUE | Austin, TX | Breaking News

Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - Texas
Hirschkind said because of the [pacemaker-type] device in her body, she was led to a female TSA employee and three Austin police officers. She says she was told she was going to be patted down.
"I turned to the police officer and said, 'I have given no due cause to give up my constitutional rights. You can wand me,'" and they said, 'No, you have to do this,'" she said.
Hirschkind agreed to the pat down, but on one condition.
"I told them, 'No, I'm not going to have my breasts felt,' and she said, 'Yes, you are,'" said Hirschkind.
When Hirschkind refused, she says that "the police actually pushed me to the floor, (and) handcuffed me. I was crying by then. They drug me 25 yards across the floor in front of the whole security."
An ABIA spokesman says it is TSA policy that anyone activating a security alarm has two options. One is to opt out and not fly, and the other option is to subject themselves to an enhanced pat down. Hirschkind refused both and was arrested.
The other travelers are a joke. They were so unsympathetic to her and willing to give up their rights and hers. This girl was a rape victim. why should she have her breasts felt up? how was this woman a threat to any of the other passengers?

Old 12-26-2010, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hialeah_Rules View Post
OMG someone touches our breast wow the trauma!!!!!! WOW how can we live after that??? Every single day recalling that traumatic event when some TSA touched us Having nightmares about it OMG NO NO NO. I cant live like that, no therapy would be enough to get over such life changing, traumatic event.

i'm being sarcastic of course. If some lesbo decides to enjoy herself, big ****ing deal. rather have that than Mrs Muhammad hide a bomb in her precious, virgin chest
that austin lady was NOT a muslim!

Old 12-26-2010, 10:26 PM

810 posts, read 1,578,982 times
this nation is full of whiners who have nothing better to do that cry like babies over someone doing a pat down. The mask the most idiotic issues with their liberal freedom crap. Your freedom is gonna be awesome when those planes are blowing away in pieces and it's gonna be very holy when your virgin breasts join the 72 virgins in heaven.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:29 PM

810 posts, read 1,578,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
that austin lady was NOT a muslim!
how do you know someone is not a freaking converted Muslim or some white muslim with fake ids?

There are white muslims for your information. they can speak perfect english, grow up in the USA and still have that backwards mentality

Old 12-26-2010, 10:30 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
how do you know someone is not so freaking converted islam or some white muslim with fake ids?

There are white muslims for your information.
Albino Muslims are usually given special treatment.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
this nation is full of whiners who have nothing better to do that cry like babies over someone doing a pat down. The mask the most idiotic issues with their liberal freedom crap. Your freedom is gonna be awesome when those planes are blowing away in pieces and it's gonna be very holy when your virgin breasts join the 72 virgins in heaven.
Freedom is not "liberal" nor "conservative". It is what our forefathers fought for through all of the World Wars and other conflicts. They didn't shed their bled so that we could live under a government that seeks to control every aspect of our humanity in the guise of national security. Patrick Henry once said, "Give me Liberty or give me Death". we cannot be scared of our shadows, for god's sake. There is risk in everything that we do. Flying is no different. There has been no plane incident since 9-11. Obviously, whatever they were doing before was sufficient. Gov't already has its evil hand in our wallet. Now it wants to fondle our penises and breasts too. That's going too far.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:32 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,531,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Bet you're not so tough when AFK and at the airport.
I fought for my freedoms in 1967 - 69, and it will be a cold day in hell when I hand them over to some flunky representative of the government on a power trip of harassing people. I will politely tell then NO, and then defend my freedoms if necessary.

The cowards that just stand there handing their (and everyone elses) freedoms over do not deserve the freedoms that citizenship is supposed to guarantee.

You know the terrorists also watch CNN, and they are laughing their butts off at the collection of cowards they have turned Americans into.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:34 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Freedom is not "liberal" nor "conservative". It is what our forefathers fought for through all of the World Wars and other conflicts. They didn't shed their bled so that we could live under a government that seeks to control every aspect of our humanity in the guise of national security. Patrick Henry once said, "Give me Liberty or give me Death". we cannot be scared of our shadows, for god's sake. There is risk in everything that we do. Flying should be no different. There has been no plane incident since 9-11. Obviously, whatever they were doing before was sufficient.
And even 9-11 was done by the Government.

You keep resisting, and they'll do it again - then, you'll be outnumbered.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:36 PM

91 posts, read 192,685 times
If a terrorist is hell bent on blowing him/herself up on a plane an archaic device known as a charger would be used, able to be detected only by x-ray or a cavity search this leaves all current forms of security useless and therefor unnecessary nuisance..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies