Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 10:28 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,865,482 times

Advertisements

I don't recall the latter 2 bad guys, but will dig them up and find out. I once lived in Mass and fled, for the taxes, govt corruption, and evil the govt there places upon the people.

All that fleeing did, was land lock me behind the soviet republics of Mass and NY, since I went home to NH. Since around the mid 80's crime has splilled over into NH from both Mass and NY, but we in NH have another means of defending ourselves from that sort of thing, if one remains aware enough.

Every last signer of this paroll should serve out the time of ths killer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2010, 11:02 AM

91 posts, read 192,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Well hope, maybe we should try not being such a laughingstock, then maybe people wouldn't bash us so much.
Who the Moderator cut: language would re-elect Barney Frank?
and Chappaquiddick Ted

Old 12-31-2010, 05:31 AM

20,222 posts, read 19,772,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I don't know why or how *******s got control of our legal and judicial system. I guess when enough of them are touched by rape or murder, maybe they'll decide it's time to get tough on crime.
I suspect many become more conservative when they, or worse, their spouses or children become victims of brutal, violent crimes.

Particularly if committed by repeat offenders.

Old 12-31-2010, 06:04 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,140,803 times
Most crimes are committed by repeat offenders.
Why, because the justice system is too lenient and would rather put them on probation or give early release because the jails and prisons are full.
I have a solution for that.
When a new prisoner goes in the front door of a jail or prison, one goes out the back door to make room.
When the exiting prisoner leaves the building, we shoot them.
No more repeat offenders.

Old 12-31-2010, 10:10 AM

2,090 posts, read 3,785,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONLY IN MASSACHUSETTS!!!!!!

This can happen anywhere where there is a lack of communication between the Parole Board and Prison Records!!!!!

Solution: Appoint a new Parole Board and hold the old members as accessories after the fact of murder!!!! It's there fault the poor policer officer was murdered!!!! Not Massachusetts!!!!

I'm so sick of Massachusetts bashing in this Forum!!!!

I see reading isn't your best attribute.No where did I say ONLY IN MASSACHUSETTS.

All the bleeding heart liberals here feel that it's better to try and rehabilitate repeat offenders than the death penalty.How's that working out? The jails are now a country club with a/c, workout rooms,tv,medical/dental these thugs have it better in jail than outside!

Bring back the chain gangs and actually make them work like the animals they are and then see how many of these repeat offenders come back.We have some of the strictest gun laws in the country,possession without a permit is mandatory 1 yr in jail and most never receive 1 day.They're back on the streets while the average citizen has to jump through hoops just to get his/her license LEGALLY! Then if you have to actually protect yourself you're put on trial as the big bad gun owner who shot this poor person who was only robbing you so he could eat! But what else would you expect from a state who kept voting a murderer back into office year after year!

Old 01-01-2011, 01:15 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,255,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Good lord.

A middle aged Italian guy. Who'da thunk it? If he'd been black he wouldn't even have seen DAYLIGHT for 40 years, let alone make parole.

If it is ANY consolation at all (and it really isn't) Cinelli was killed in the exchange of gun fire that also killed the police officer.

They don't pay police officers nearly enough IMHO

20yrsinBranson
Not according to many persons on this board. We are overpaid, do nothing, and have overinflated pensions.

Im shocked to see no one has, thus far, bashed the police in this thread and said, "The officer deserved it."

Old 01-01-2011, 01:38 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,966,036 times
Utterly disgraceful. Massachusetts is turning into a cesspool like California.

Can the cop's family sue the parole board?

Old 01-01-2011, 01:55 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,791,830 times
I would like to see the parole board fired or even put in prison themselves if they parole a criminal who ends up murdering someone. The fact is they have blood on their hands. Besides the killer himself, they would be most responsible for the murder. Maybe if the consequences were severe enough the parole board would think with their heads instead of their bleeding hearts.

Old 01-01-2011, 05:09 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,255,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Utterly disgraceful. Massachusetts is turning into a cesspool like California.

Can the cop's family sue the parole board?
Absolutely not. There are provisions which prevent this. And, most people will say: "Its your fault Mr/Mrs Police Officer. You got into this job knowing the dangers." I've been there, done that, got that t-shirt.

Old 01-01-2011, 05:16 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,769,752 times
Was anyone sued over the Willie Horton fiasco?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies