Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 02:38 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,805,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post
R3alTawk..you will never win with these "hoax" people so don't waste your time. These are the same people who believe Obama is a Muslim, Adam and Eve lived side by side with Dinosaurs 5,000 years ago, and the Islamic Community Center is a Mosque being built on ground zero by terrorists seeking to enslave us.

You can't reason with crazy people...just let them be crazy and ignore the thread....then they will go away. The end.
Have you "not crazy people" heard of the year without summer?
Who was responsible for that? Mind you it was back in 1816.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2011, 02:55 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,928,755 times
Quote:
I won't change your mind, and you won't change my mind. That video says it all.
Changing minds is irrelevant. There are simply the facts or the lack there of.

The problem with the AGW position is that it has a lot of "lack there of" in its position and its decline in support is due to this. Everyone can believe any way they like, but it doesn't change them into facts. /shrug

Old 01-05-2011, 03:06 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,856,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
Lol @ "Carbon Financial Instruments (CFIs)"

What a crock
The little publicized Al Gore/Obama Ponsi scheme. Crooks and liars abound .

http://statismwatch.ca/2009/03/30/ob...rbon-exchange/
Quote:
The charity was the Joyce Foundation on whose board of directors Obama served and which gave nearly $1.1 million in two separate grants that were “instrumental in developing and launching the privately-owned Chicago Climate Exchange, which now calls itself “North America’s only cap and trade system for all six greenhouse gases, with global affiliates and projects worldwide.”
Essentially Obama helped fund the profiteers of the carbon taxation program that he is now seeking to steer through Congress.

McLeod also notes that The Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) has direct ties to both Al Gore and Maurice Strong, two figures intimately involved with a long standing movement to use the theory of man made global warming as a mechanism for profit and social engineering.
Gore’s investment company, Generation Investment Management, which sells carbon offset opportunities, is the largest shareholder of CCX.[/

Old 01-06-2011, 08:53 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,617,596 times
Cap and Trade is nothing more than an attempt to tax the people, on a fear-based hoax. Don't allow a bogus "inconvenient truth" turn into an inconvenient tax.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:27 PM

27 posts, read 33,665 times
Quote:
I can't tell if you believe man's impact on the earth's climate is made up or whether you are being sarcastic. I hope it is the latter.
I think that like the most of the scientist he believes that man's impact on the environment is not as profound as we used to believe.
I wonder, for all the years crap and trade was active, who made most of the money and ran away with it?

Old 08-04-2011, 03:08 PM

14,941 posts, read 8,555,251 times
Quote:
I won't change your mind, and you won't change my mind. That video says it all.

It would seem that the only thing that outnumbers the con-artists in this world, are those lining up and volunteering to be conned.

But even you all are outnumbered, and common sense prevails in majority (at least in relation to the AGW scam):

69% Of American Voters Say “Global Warming” Is Made Up | Politicons

Old 08-04-2011, 03:30 PM

14,941 posts, read 8,555,251 times
For all of the Man Caused Global Warming people .... you've been fed lies, not science. Here's the truth:

‪The Lies Of Global Warming pt 1‬‏ - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies