Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 02:42 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,846,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Are you serious? Are you serious?
I'm 100% serious, are you? How can ANYONE attack John Boehner and claim that he's a drunk without an ounce of proof or credibility while they supported that old SF hag that's been in power for a couple years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 02:49 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,803,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You claim that he has obvious mental problems... have you actually seen NANCY PELOSI? Again, those of you on the left who have the nerve to attack Boehner on his personal appearance are hypocrites because you've supported the biggest left wing nut job on the planet for the last couple years as speaker.

I know it's INCREDIBLY hard to talk sense into republicans, but re-read the first line I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
Care to explain why you believe that?
First and the most obvious is the crying. To see a grown man crying constantly simply isn't normal, and also a well known sign of chronic alcoholism and likely deep seeded mental issues. Also making public appearances bright orange isn't sane, not to mention makes yourself and your party look like fools.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:49 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,208,220 times
Originally Posted by tofurkey

Quote:
I'm 100% serious, are you? How can ANYONE attack John Boehner and claim that he's a drunk without an ounce of proof or credibility while they supported that old SF hag that's been in power for a couple years?
No, dude... really it's okay. That's what Pelosi asked the reporter when he asked her if the healthcare package was constitutional. It was a dig at the ol' lady.

I thoroughly understand the Boehner emotions. Coming from somewhat a similar humble background, I do the same myself.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:52 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,444,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I know it's INCREDIBLY hard to talk sense into republicans, but re-read the first line I posted.

First and the most obvious is the crying. To see a grown man crying constantly simply isn't normal, and also a well known sign of chronic alcoholism. Also making public appearances bright orange isn't sane, not to mention makes yourself and your party look like fools.
So a grown man crying is not normal, but a grown man mounting another grown man is perfectly normal? Wow, do you have things backwards.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:53 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,925,108 times
I find it kinda wierd that any of you thinks highly of either of these two, oh well go figure.
Casper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post

First and the most obvious is the crying. To see a grown man crying constantly simply isn't normal, and also a well known sign of chronic alcoholism. Also making public appearances bright orange isn't sane, not to mention makes yourself and your party look like fools.
So in other words I was right, you have no proof whatsoever of any kind of alcoholism or anything like it but you still continue to accuse him of it because you have NOTHING of substance on the guy other than he gets emotional and cries about things he cares about.

Do we need any more proof that liberals are hypocrites?

16,545 posts, read 13,444,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Originally Posted by tofurkey

No, dude... really it's okay. That's what Pelosi asked the reporter when he asked her if the healthcare package was constitutional. It was a dig at the ol' lady.

I thoroughly understand the Boehner emotions. Coming from somewhat a similar humble background, I do the same myself.
I remember that when she said that to that reporter over the Constitutionality of the mandate. Good call!!!!

Old 01-04-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
So a grown man crying is not normal, but a grown man mounting another grown man is perfectly normal? Wow, do you have things backwards.
According to liberals gay sex = perfectly normal but crying = grounds for permanent confinement in a mental institution. God forbid you use tan in a can, that's death penalty material.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:57 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,907,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Oh my. And right-wingers often talk about "hate from the left"?
Right, with your Palin threads your one to talk.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:00 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,803,226 times
Quote:
So in other words I was right, you have no proof whatsoever of any kind of alcoholism or anything like it but you still continue to accuse him of it because you have NOTHING of substance on the guy other than he gets emotional and cries about things he cares about.

Do we need any more proof that liberals are hypocrites?
No, your not. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck,...I know the right wing way is to back anyone with an (R) next to their name and NEVER question, and if he had a (D) all the repugs defending him would be flaming him to hell and back, but tell me one other person in congress that acts like him. Hell, tell me the last time anyone cried in congress
Lets put partisan aside and just talk common sense, the guy has mental problems and someone in that high ranking of a position isn't something to take lightly,...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies