Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2011, 07:06 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,381,847 times

Advertisements

I think it happens more often than we think, its just getting news this time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 09:57 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,460,154 times
Dead birds also dropped from the sky in Louisiana. Same species of bird..red wing blackbird.

2theadvocate.com | News | Mass La. bird deaths puzzle investigators — Baton Rouge, LA

"State biologists are trying to determine what led to the deaths of the estimated 500 red-winged blackbirds and starlings on La. 1 just down the road from Pointe Coupee Central High School."

Old 01-04-2011, 10:01 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,924,458 times
Default More fish kills: Chesapeake Bay and costal Brazil

Chesapeake Bay:

MDE: Fish Kill Caused By Cold Stress - Baltimore News Story - WBAL Baltimore

KENT ISLAND, Md. -- The Maryland Department of the Environment said that tens of thousands of small fish have died in the Chesapeake Bay due to the stress of the cold water.

MDE spokeswoman Dawn Stolzfus said reports of a fish kill started coming in last week from Calvert County and Kent Island.

Brazil:
Google Translate

Old 01-04-2011, 11:36 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,068 times
I think it's all part of a a conspiracy by...The Left.

Old 01-04-2011, 11:54 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,317,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Testing DNA specificity assault weapons?
They want to use it on Muslims, but found out it wipes out all the Jews, too.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:27 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,973 times
Wow i also find all this very very strangeeeeeeee. So much dead all around, it was kind of erieeeee. All i know is seeing all this, got my brain speculating, and wondering i am very curious to see what becomes of the result findings.

But also because this happened and so suddenly, does not make sense to me. Just hope the investigation does not show, this was being done, to benefit someone or a property.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 AM

24,401 posts, read 23,053,611 times
One species targeted by some kind of DNA specific poison or bacterial agent is possible. Or they flew into some kind of poison aerosol or chem trail or sonic or microwave field device. Or they ingested a fertilizer or pesticide or poison en masse( thats the most likely cause, I've seen tens of thousands of blackbirds land in a field to eat), but they said the birds suffered trauma that knocked them out of the sky and killed them before they hit the ground. If you want an even more " Out There" possibility, they died from fireworks being shot off hours before Midnight. Lightning is just as far fetched as any other explanation.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:07 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
I'ld like to go with swamp gas, (methane) which would kill fish rising in water then kill birds in the air since that gas is lighter than air, but that would kill more than 1 kind of fish and bird.

I am not close and wonder if the fish kill and bird kill were in a near to like place.

Were the fish all torn up in blunt trauma too?

Old 01-05-2011, 10:19 AM

1,377 posts, read 1,053,499 times
Wonder if these kills are a lasting effect with all the Corexit that was sprayed and pumped into the waters of the Gulf. I know fish kills happen, but there have been so many this year up and down the Gulf and Eastern seaboard. They may still be spraying as tar balls are still washing up on the shores of the Gulf.

Corexit being used “as we speak” — “Sprayed directly into inland waters” (VIDEO) | Florida Oil Spill Law

http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...ed-in-the-gulf

Last edited by TruthBTold2U; 01-05-2011 at 10:31 AM..

Old 01-05-2011, 10:47 AM

88,989 posts, read 44,799,475 times
Tin foil hat theory - it's related to Wheeler's mysterious sudden death.
Quote:
A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

...John P. Wheeler III, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C. from 2005-2008, when he became the Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment, was found brutally murdered and dumped in a landfill

...These aerial spraying planes, this report continues, are based at the Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas that over the past few months have been involved with ‘test dispersants’ of poisonous gasses in the Afghanistan War Theater using chemical weapons stocks obtained from Iraq and held at the Pine Bluff Arsenal, also located in Arkansas.

Important to note about the Pine Bluff Arsenal, which calls itself “America’s Arsenal”, is that it is one of the World’s most specialized munitions and chemical-biological defense products and services bases which Russia had previously accused of not fully reporting the chemical agents removed from Iraq, between 2003 and 2008, and taken to the US for testing and subsequent destruction.

According to this report, the US relocated from Iraq to the Pine Bluff Arsenal an estimated 63,000 metric tonnes of the poisonous gas Phosgene that is described as one of the most feared chemical weapons ever used due to its ability to literally cause the lungs and respiratory system to explode.

Nearly immediately after Russia accused the US this past summer of not fully destroying Iraq’s Phosgene poisonous gas stockpile the Pine Bluff Arsenal began an ‘accelerated’ disposal programme injecting it deep into the ground in central Arkansas, but which, unfortunately, since this past September, has caused over 500 minor earthquakes to occur raising the concerns of their local population...
Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death
Scroll down to article. Article has underlined hyperlinks.

Quote:
Russia has also accused the U.S. of not fully reporting chemical agents removed from Iraq between 2003 and 2008 to the U.S. for testing and subsequent destruction.
http://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/cbwprolif
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies