Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 09:40 AM

23,841 posts, read 24,087,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
By unusual, I mean trails that last over 5 minutes.
Those aren't unusual...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2011, 12:13 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,250 times
Back to the original question that has yet to be answered....has anyone seen this production "What in the World are they Spraying?"

I bought the video in October and have made dozens of copies to give to my customers. When I found it on-line, I passed it to everyone. I will continue to do so until the spraying stops. I also have been getting samples of snow to be tested. Thousands have had tests done, with results that show dangerously high levels of aluminum and barium. That is proof also of the spraying.

Since the cover-up team is also on here, they can't debunk test results from all over the world. Test results were included in many of the links I posted earlier in this thread.

They have spent alot of time and money to cover this up!!

Old 01-17-2011, 12:16 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Since the cover-up team is also on here, they can't debunk test results from all over the world. Test results were included in many of the links I posted earlier in this thread.
Aluminum and barium naturally and commonly occur in wind blown dust.

You are testing dirt.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Aluminum and barium naturally and commonly occur in wind blown dust.

You are testing dirt.
High levels of aluminum in the soil, destroys it's capability to grow things forever. Unncanny Monsanto's now has a aluminum resistent seed.

Anyone researching aluminum and barium know how dangerous these are to their health and know the high levels are not natural.

Alot of the information I posted was in the other thread on Chemtrails.

Old 01-17-2011, 01:05 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,049,927 times
I think the Chemtrail conspiracy is great. What else makes sure the nuts stay inside all day and away from the normal people?

Old 01-17-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
High levels of aluminum in the soil, destroys it's capability to grow things forever. Unncanny Monsanto's now has a aluminum resistent seed.
It depends on the form of aluminum. Aluminum is the single most common component of clay based soils. Only in acidic soils where it is converted from its normal to a toxic form is aluminum a problem for crops.

The Monsanto seeds are designed because soils are acidic, not because they contain aluminum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort
Anyone researching aluminum and barium know how dangerous these are to their health and know the high levels are not natural.
Wrong again. High levels are completely natural. They are two of the most common elements in ordinary dirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort
Alot of the information I posted was in the other thread on Chemtrails.
And it was no more true there than it is here.

Old 01-17-2011, 01:18 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,469,405 times
Quote:
Since the cover-up team is also on here, they can't debunk test results from all over the world.
!!

Quote:
all over the world
yet you nut jobs think its 'the guvment'

get real

the alluminum and barium, and SULFUR DIOXIDE( thus acid rain) , and hydrogen sulfideis in the air..especially since the industrail revolution and ....coal burning((SULFUR DIOXIDE( thus acid rain))).....not to forget carbonyl sulfide in our atmosphere come from (you guessed it) volcanoes, salt marshland, undersea vents, and other natural sources.

did you know that silver didnt tarnish before the industral revolution???

and as far as your barium:

Barium is a silvery-white metal that can be found in the environment, where it exists naturally. It occurs combined with other chemicals, such as sulfur, carbon or oxygen.

Barium is often used in barium-nickel alloys for spark-plug electrodes an in vacuum tubes as drying and oxygen-removing agent. It is also used in fluorescent lamps: impure barium sulfide phosphoresces after exposure to the light.
Barium compounds are used by the oil and gas industries to make drilling mud. Drilling mud simplifies drilling through rocks by lubricating the drill.
Barium compounds are also used to make paint, bricks, tiles, glass, and rubber. Barium nitrate and clorate give fireworks a green colour.

Barium is surprisingly abundant in the Earth's crust, being the 14th most abundant element. High amounts of barium may only be found in soils and in food, such as nuts, seaweed, fish and certain plants.
Because of the extensive use of barium in the industries human activities add greatly to the release of barium in the environment. As a result barium concentrations in air, water and soil may be higher than naturally occurring concentrations on many locations

Barium enters the air during mining processes, refining processes, and during the production of barium compounds. It can also enter the air during coal and oil combustion.

Last edited by workingclasshero; 01-17-2011 at 02:39 PM..

Old 01-17-2011, 02:23 PM

I have no intention of debunking your views---let people do their own research and let them decide for themselves. The links are here and in the other chemtrail thread.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
I have no intention of debunking your views.
Very wise choice.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:04 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,480,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Very wise choice.
Hard to argue with those being paid to post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies