Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 01:45 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times

Advertisements

Sarah doesn't say stupid things, what she says is usually spot on, but the cowardly democrats do their best to hope people will think she is stupid. She didn't get where she is being stupid.. She is one of the most influential women in America and isn't going anywhere for a long time...
She is doing great things and we want her to keep on doing them...

Old 01-08-2011, 02:15 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Sarah doesn't say stupid things, what she says is usually spot on, but the cowardly democrats do their best to hope people will think she is stupid. She didn't get where she is being stupid.. She is one of the most influential women in America and isn't going anywhere for a long time...
She is doing great things and we want her to keep on doing them...
So you approved her "Target List " which included Gifford?

I agree with you that she is influential...that Hit List worked!

She isn't "going anywhere" now....she's poison.....

Old 01-08-2011, 03:42 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by who?me?! View Post
so you approved her "target list " which included gifford?

I agree with you that she is influential...that hit list worked!

Lol....

Old 01-08-2011, 05:01 PM

Wonder where her slobbering worshippers are now????

CBS just showed her Hit List..........

Old 01-08-2011, 05:19 PM

Guess Sarah is protected EVERYWHERE....That list should've resulted in investigating her for terrorism.....

And now her list is gone from her website.....if it doesn't influence anyone WHY is it gone NOW!!!!!!!!??????????

Old 01-08-2011, 05:22 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Guess Sarah is protected EVERYWHERE....That list should've resulted in investigating her for terrorism.....

And now her list is gone from her website.....if it doesn't influence anyone WHY is it gone NOW!!!!!!!!??????????
Take a deep breath......relax...back away from the screen.

If something happened to Palin, you could be blamed.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:28 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,507 times
Default "PALIN" ..... Please Give It A Rest !!! ARRRRRRRGH !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
article on politico this morning of her comments saying obama intentionally wants to destroy america. im a neutral voter. i voted for obama in 08, but as recent as last election voted for a republican in my district, and an independent for governor. im not a partisan shill like many.

my eyes just glaze over with this woman though. she purposely says crazy and wild things every week to stay in the news cycle, she intentionally does that. she is the definition of an attention *****.

its cute once. when you play that card again and again though, you just roll your eyes. i just wish she was muzzled.
tropolis !!! ...

You are indeed a most fortunate bloke that "Ole Foxey Lady Palin" is not currently your next door neighbor, are you not ?

Thanks Y'ALL / Not So Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 01-08-2011, 05:35 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:

I'm in rep jail.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:44 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,096 times
Quote:

Jumping to conclusions and making assumptions are what radicals do. Should we be afraid of people like that?

Old 01-08-2011, 05:47 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
article on politico this morning of her comments saying obama intentionally wants to destroy america. im a neutral voter. i voted for obama in 08, but as recent as last election voted for a republican in my district, and an independent for governor. im not a partisan shill like many.

my eyes just glaze over with this woman though. she purposely says crazy and wild things every week to stay in the news cycle, she intentionally does that. she is the definition of an attention *****.

its cute once. when you play that card again and again though, you just roll your eyes. i just wish she was muzzled.
I think in the light of today's events you should consider what you're trying to whip people into doing.

"Are you tired of Sarah Palin" could suggest something pretty violent to someone who isn't quite with it psychologically. Or are you trying to create violence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies