Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2011, 03:41 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,230,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
OMG are you for real? That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. And yes you are advocating censorship because if a person has to watch every word they say because there is a "chance" some nut might do something we are all in trouble. Why is it so difficult to just blame who actually did the crime, no one else. This man made the choice for reasons we don't even know yet and here we go with removing personal responsibility from him and trying to place it on who "we" feel are to blame. HE DID IT, no one else.
Because for some stupid lame reason people are not held responsible for their actions...it's always something or someone else that "made" them do it or "told" them to do it.

What we have is a 22 year old that lost it.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:41 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,353,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Except there is nothing at all that indicates this guy is at all conservative. More just someone who forgot to take his meds. One of his youtube videos is just some anti-Pima college nonsense, crazy ramblings about tuition and the instructors being illiterate.
You know that and I know that but it's the right leaning people and Tea Party that's on trial here.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:42 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,495,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Except there is nothing at all that indicates this guy is at all conservative. More just someone who forgot to take his meds. One of his youtube videos is just some anti-Pima college nonsense, crazy ramblings about tuition and the instructors being illiterate.
I would be willing to bet my entire life savings this guy was on anti-depressents or some other type mood altering prescription drug.

They always are.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:42 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,418,420 times
Folks...

We're all Americans. Left, right, and center we should all abhor this kind of insanity.

Now is not the time for pointing fingers. The criminal(s) who did this are not representative of any political party as far as we know.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:44 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,495,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
The are the ramblings of a demented young man first and foremost, but the politics that underly them are without a doubt NOT to ramblings are not based upon any principles that can be found uttered by anarchist or anyone else on the left.
Anarchy has nothing to do with being on the left. Anarchy means lack of government.

People on the left worship government.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:45 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,230,301 times
At 22 I doubt he's got any life experience with any of his ramblings.
It's very easy to get caught up in a cult mentality and believe people are out to get you.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:45 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,836,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Folks...

We're all Americans. Left, right, and center we should all abhor this kind of insanity.

Now is not the time for pointing fingers. The criminal(s) who did this are not representative of any political party as far as we know.
Tell that to your brethren, on the Left and in the media, who will be trying to push this guy as a rightie, because he "anti-government" while ignoring all the things that points to his leftie leanings.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:46 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,510,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
I would be willing to bet my entire life savings this guy was on anti-depressents or some other type mood altering prescription drug.

They always are.
All one needs to do is check out his youtube videos. They make no sense but he apparently felt he should be taken seriously.

This loser probably thought he could get his inane message to someone important, was sent to the back of the line because someone didn't recognize his greatness and so he came back with a gun to show everyone who dissed him.

3,204 posts, read 2,859,563 times
My prayers and condolences to all those involved in this horrific tragedy.

This guy is a nut job.

9,961 posts, read 17,459,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Folks...

I agree. One piece of good news, it looks like they are optimistic about the condition of Representative Giffords.

Rep. Giffords Expected to 'Pull Through' After Being Shot - Newsweek
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies