Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2011, 11:51 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,092,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Do any of you remember a few months ago when this guy took hostages at the headquarters of the Discovery channel? I remeber all the left wing hate blogs were trying so hard to find someway to tie the guy to the Tea Party or prove he was a right winger. It turned out in the end that he was a far left environmentalist nut job. I have a feeling this situation is going to turn out the same way. When the police dig into this guy's history, a clearer picture of his extreme left wing beliefs will be revealed.
Yes, I think most of us remember that. The guy either killed himself or was killed by police during the Discovery Channel incident.

At the moment what we have from Law Enforcement is that they are looking for a SECOND PERSON, and they said at the press conference that they did not think this guy acted alone. IF there was a second person involved, we may find out far, far more then if we only have the one guy. The shooter sounds very mentally disturbed to me, AND it's possible that the second person involved was NOT mentally ill and in fact used this guy to accomplish his agenda. Who knows?

Old 01-08-2011, 11:55 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,498,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
After seeing his youtube posts, I really think this guy was disturbed. Did anyone even understand that whole BCE/ADE nonsense? The way he jumped around, that he thought the gov't was employed in mind control, the sleepwalking bit. Would be curious to see what someone trained in abnormal psychiatry thought of these ramblings.
He's got a Youtube account??

Old 01-09-2011, 12:03 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,501,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
He had about 5 video's up. Here's the transcript of one, which shows you how his mind works:
Quote:
My Final Thoughts: Jared Lee Loughner
Most people, who read this text, forget in the next 2 second!
The population of dreamers in the United States of America is less than 5%!
(next slide = jumble of numbers outlining "the previous year of B.C.E.")
If B.C.E. years are unable to start then A.D.E. years are unable to begin.
B.C.E. years are unable to start.
Thus, A.D.E. years are unable to begin.
If I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronounciation then the mentally capable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronunciation that's replacing an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.
I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronounciation.
Thus, the mentally capable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronunciation that's replacing an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.
Every human who's mentally capable is always able to be treasurer of their new currency.
If you create one new currency then you're able to create a second new currency.
If you're able to create second new currency then you're able to create third new currency.
You create one new currency.
Thus, you're able to create a third currency.
You're a treasurer for a new currency, listener?
You create and distribute your new currency, listener?
You don't allow the government to control your grammar structure, listener?
If you create one new language then you're able to create a second new language.
If you're able to create a second new language then you're able to create a third new language.
You create one new hanguage.
Thus, you're able to create a third new language.
All humans are in need of sleep.
Jared Loughner is a human.
Hence, Jared Loughner is in need of sleep.
Sleepwalking
If I define sleepwalking then sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.
I define sleepwalking.
Thus, sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.
I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock.
All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep.
Jared Loughner is conscience dreaming at this moment.
Thus Jared Loughner is asleep.
Terrorist
If I define terrorist then a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.
I define terrorist.
Thus a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.
If you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.
You call me a terrorist.
Thus, the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.
Every United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix is receiving one mini bible before the tests.
Jared Loughner is a United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix.
Therefore, Jared Loughner is receiving one mini bible before the tests.
I didn't write a belief on my Army application, and the recruiter wrote on the application: None.
The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read the United States of America's Constitution.
You don't have to accept the federalist laws.
Nonetheless, read the United States of America's Constitution to apprehend all of the current treasonous laws.
You're literate, listener?
If property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution then the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and the laws.
The property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution.
Thus, the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and the laws.
In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can't trust the government because of the ratifications: The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.
No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!
No! I won't trust in God!
What's government if words don't have meaning?

Old 01-09-2011, 12:16 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I read the turd's writings on You Tube. He must of been a big pot smoker, not just a little one because he sounded way confused. He was messed up.
He thought he could do mind control, thought everyone else was illiterate, yet he dropped out of college with his drug.
He didn't have an excuse, he made one up. He was a nut job.
Hey, don't go blaming this on pot now! I smoke more than my share, and I'm not about to go kill anyone... if you think pot can drive an otherwise sane person to murder, you are incredibly misinformed and ignorant about the subject. The guy is NUTS, with or without smoking pot - period.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:19 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,580,582 times
Default Does Jared Lee Loughner prove that liberalism is a mental disorder?

Do you think that hate sites like Huffington Post or Daily Kos contributed to the senseless killings committed by one of their own?

Old 01-09-2011, 12:20 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
I'll assume this is an attempt at humor.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:23 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,018,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I assume this is an attempt at humor.
I believe this is frustration talking given the quite unfounded desire by some to pin this on Palin, Beck, etc. Neither have been given as motivations by the shooter. Believe his biggest issue was with grammar? So disturbed.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:25 AM

4,244 posts, read 8,756,463 times
Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Old 01-09-2011, 01:00 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
Yes and his favorite video shows a black-clothed creep burning the USA flag (obviously his other you-tube alias) and to the song lyrics "let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor...... there's nothing wrong with me, nothing wrong with me".

Old 01-09-2011, 01:01 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Hey, don't go blaming this on pot now! I smoke more than my share, and I'm not about to go kill anyone... if you think pot can drive an otherwise sane person to murder, you are incredibly misinformed and ignorant about the subject. The guy is NUTS, with or without smoking pot - period.
A whole lot more connection with him and pot than him with any tea party or Sarah Palin. If the fruitcakes are going to try to link him with conservatives when there was no evidence of any association whatsoever - then how can you get out of the definite pot association because the guy was known to be a pot head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies