Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 12:16 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,997,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlier View Post
Wow! That sounded like a very personal attack. You asked is she "5" or "just a parrot.," and "Are you really that deluded in real life"? Those kinds of statements are very rude and unnecessary. Surely it's possible for you to express your opinon without resorting to such nasty personal attacks? THOSE are exactly the types of statements which rachet up the hate, IMO.

What about Glenn Beck and Limbaugh, should they, too, have been fired long ago for their far right rhetoric and sensationalistic (sic) lies?
Yup, it sure did, but I will not bother the mods with trivialities like this. I expect them from the "other side of the aisle."

Agreed, those kind of statements do ratchet up the hate. I just stay calm on my end.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:18 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,053,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Are you 5 or just a parrot? All you do is keep repeating the same lies over and over and over again, thread after thread. It is as though you have no concept of introspection whatsoever. Are you really that deluded in real life?

Olbermann should have been fired long ago for his far left field hate rhetoric and sensationalistic lies. Was his apology sincere? Only time will tell if this was a "reality check" for him or if he returns to outrageous hate rants because he has a tiny viewership. Shock was his only tool to attrack lefties obsessed with the same. You can relate, right mistygrl092? You can see that can you not?
Just more personal attacks. More of Right trying to silence the Left. She got you so mad you just want to...

Old 01-09-2011, 12:19 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,053,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Yup, it sure did, but I will not bother the mods with trivialities like this. I expect them from the "other side of the aisle."

Agreed, those kind of statements do ratchet up the hate. I just stay calm on my end.
And in the end you are the better person for it!!!

Old 01-09-2011, 12:22 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
MSNBC is also trying to say that all violent rhetoric comes from the right. Except whoops! They had a leftist calling for armed revolution on recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCP0H...layer_embedded

My I didn't see any lefties respond to your video. I guess they want to pass by how the leftist mainstream their call for violence so clearly. The left has always been violent as seen in any of their protests and in all their hero dictators they worship like Mao and Che.

As for Olbermann, I give him 48 hrs before he is spewing his garbage again.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:23 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
Just more personal attacks. More of Right trying to silence the Left. She got you so mad you just want to...
So you immediately interpreted his post as anger? Very interesting indeed. Who should readers see as the anger obsessed here?

@dcsldcd They've never let the truth get in the way of their rants

Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,092,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post

Old 01-09-2011, 12:24 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
http://tucsoncitizen.com/three-sonorans/files/2010/11/JTReadyHitler-560x314.png (broken link)

Wonder why it was a Jewish liberal who was the target

Old 01-09-2011, 12:26 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,092,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
So you immediately interpreted his post as anger? Very interesting indeed. Who should readers see as the anger obsessed here?
The people who resort to personal attacks, of course.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:26 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,997,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Perhaps I am too detail oriented, but I do believe he is a she. And believe me, this was one of MANY posts aimed at me by this poster.

Old 01-09-2011, 12:27 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
My I didn't see any lefties respond to your video. I guess they want to pass by how the leftist mainstream their call for violence so clearly. The left has always been violent as seen in any of their protests and in all their hero dictators they worship like Mao and Che.

As for Olbermann, I give him 48 hrs before he is spewing his garbage again.
I haven't heard anyone say all violent rhetoric is coming from the right, but I do think the right actually holds a majority in one area, this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies