Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 10:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by campfire View Post
There is a guy in Milwaukee who killed I believe 7-8 females over a decade or so span. He's black. How many did Dahlmer kill?
All joking aside, I get where you're coming from, I just wanted to show you that crazy is not gender or race specific...they're just crazy.
Since there were so many witnesses at yesterday's killings I am ready to see if we could maybe stop some of this killing by lining the witnesses up and asking them if they saw him kill or at least try to do so. After at least 10 of them say they saw him do it, just shoot the bastard and not try so hard to find out why. We have been watching too many people fighting against deterrence in this kind of game and I am sure that if enough of them knew what their end would be they might not do the deed.

It costs too much to keep this kind alive and have them getting all kinds of psychological care that will cost so much.

Old 01-09-2011, 10:13 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times
Wasn't Colin Ferguson a mass killer?

Old 01-09-2011, 10:14 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,792,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ahhh so a white can kill more at 1 time...

but a black only takes a few.....

Very dumb....on your part...
1. It was a joke

2. Lets see, we have had one black president in our nations history, in theory anyway, so going by that rationale, how many white presidents have been involved in the bombing and killing of innocent people and children in say Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan? I'm sure all of these wars went on with an approval of a white president somewhere along the line.

Old 01-09-2011, 10:46 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
Default What Drives Young White Men To Mass Murder?

Young white women

Old 01-09-2011, 10:48 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Fei View Post
The country is 80% white and whites are a little over 70% of the mass murderers. Blacks are 13% of the population and 20% of the mass murderers. Blacks are overrepresented, not whites.
Where are you getting this 20% figure? It appears very high. How about the 70% figure? It seems very low.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:12 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Why the race into this thread, i don't get it. Why does evil prevail around any Race, and why does any race kill. Evil knows no race or religion or gender, for evil comes in many sizes, many faces, many religions, many nationalities, and even from those we trust. What drives anyone to kill, these days, why are so many killing our young children, why!

A lot of very sick people out there, some more mental then others, and never have gotten help. Some just for the hek of it, thrive on killing, sick people out there, sick. Take the race out of it, White young male are not the only ones who kill, your perception is a bit off. What makes any one person snap, what! What makes those who are suppose to love their children, commit acts of violence and even murder their children, why are their robbers, in every color of the book Why.
You tell me, what drives those who kill what! Why is their gang violence, why! to try and figure this out we could be here forever, unless you are in the mind of these very sick people, this question cannot be answered.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:15 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Why the race into this thread, i don't get it. Why does evil prevail around any Race, and why does any race kill. Evil knows no race or religion or gender, for evil comes in many sizes, many faces, many religions, many nationalities, and even from those we trust. What drives anyone to kill, these days, why are so many killing our young children, why!

A lot of very sick people out there, some more mental then others, and never have gotten help. Some just for the hek of it, thrive on killing, sick people out there, sick. Take the race out of it, White young male are not the only ones who kill, your perception is a bit off. What makes any one person snap, what! What makes those who are suppose to love their children, commit acts of violence and even murder their children, why are their robbers, in every color of the book Why.
You tell me, what drives those who kill what! Why is their gang violence, why! to try and figure this out we could be here forever, unless you are in the mind of these very sick people, this question cannot be answered.
Easy there california-jewel. We've both been around long enough to recognize race-baitng thread when we see them. However, when it is done from the OPs perspective the mods. are a-ok with that.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:17 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Wasn't Colin Ferguson a mass killer?
Indeed. Colin Ferguson Trial: 1995 - Judge, York, Murder, Court, and Defense

Quote:
When Ferguson was arrested, police found notes in his pockets expressing his hatred of Caucasians, Asians, and "Uncle Tom Negroes."

Old 01-09-2011, 11:43 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why does "white" have to do with murder?

White murders are news.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:56 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Where are you getting this 20% figure? It appears very high. How about the 70% figure? It seems very low.

Pick your stat. It's hard to find a category in which blacks are not two to three times as likely as whites to be charged.

Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2009

The classic racist urban myth of white pervert crimes (rape, incest, pedophilia) which black racists love to talk about are no exception to the general rule either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies