Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 05:17 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,999,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
There are so many unanswered questions and this event was pivital. What is your take and why do you or do you not support a new investigation?
I'd like Bush and his henchmen to be put on trial and put under a lie detector to see what he knew and what he and his handlers knew about the planning of 9-11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 05:24 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sights_Set View Post
After reading Popular Mechanic's government There has never in the history of sky scrapers and other tall buildings in this country, been a building that has collapsed from a fire, let alone in its own footprint.
Well where are the prior examples in the world of huge airliners full of jet fuel being used as missiles into large skyscrapers? This was a first and is also why the military or anyone else wasn't so trigger ready to take down the planes.
They were taken off guard by the whole thing.

Old 01-15-2011, 05:25 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,275,246 times
The lunatics who should be prosecuted, are the morons who believe this whole thing is a conspiracy. These people should be locked up and the key thrown away, in padded cells.

Any investigation should be funded right from their paychecks, if the bums work; which I doubt.

Old 01-15-2011, 05:28 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
There are so many unanswered questions and this event was pivital. What is your take and why do you or do you not support a new investigation?
Why didn't the previous administration take a higher road to help prevent it?

Old 01-15-2011, 05:28 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
I'd like Bush and his henchmen to be put on trial and put under a lie detector to see what he knew and what he and his handlers knew about the planning of 9-11.
I'll take a roll of tin foil with that please.
We also have to drag Bill and Hillary in for Vince Foster and both for what they knew about UFOs.

Old 01-15-2011, 05:31 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
The lunatics who should be prosecuted, are the morons who believe this whole thing is a conspiracy. These people should be locked up and the key thrown away, in padded cells.

Any investigation should be funded right from their paychecks, if the bums work; which I doubt.
Because they get their news feeds from those yellow rags at the checkout counters.....

Old 01-15-2011, 05:52 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Well where are the prior examples in the world of huge airliners full of jet fuel being used as missiles into large skyscrapers? This was a first and is also why the military or anyone else wasn't so trigger ready to take down the planes.
They were taken off guard by the whole thing.
No, they were not. When, other than conveniently on 9/11, did you EVER believe they were "off guard" or could be taken "off guard"? For crying out loud, that's what they do, their purpose, their job - STAYING ON GUARD 24/7/365. How do you sleep at night feeling that they could be taken "off guard" by anything? Aren't you nervous? Aren't you p.o.'d that your tax money goes to fund such an incompetent bunch of nincompoops?

They were ordered to stand down.

There was a military operation very similar to what happened on 9/11- prior to 9/11. Note the stock put option happenings prior to 9/11. Note that certain people were warned not to fly that day. Note that the bin Ladens were flown out of this country without any questioning.

Note that Osama bin Laden is NOT wanted for any actions related to 9/11.

Of course there was also that pesky briefing memo.

Then there is the fact that the towers were specifically designed to withstand the crash of a plane of similar size and weight. Do you think those buildings were constructed of toothpicks?

Quote:
....FEMA's report seems crafted to hide the structural significance of the core columns, if not their very existence.

Examples of features of the Report that minimize or conceal the core structures include
  • The absence of any illustrations showing core columns of typical dimensions
  • The repeated use of the term "service core" to describe the cores, and avoidance of terminology describing their structural role
  • The use of illustrations that imply the cores didn't exist, such as Figure 2-20
  • The only photograph of a core column in the Report (Figure D-13) being of an atypical column of very small dimensions
  • The inclusion of only floor plans that show core columns of very small dimensions with no clarification that the core columns that ran most of the Towers' heights were of much larger dimensions.........
See the blueprints at:
9-11 Research: Tower Blueprints

Old 01-15-2011, 05:52 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
What unanswered questions?
I want to know:

1) Why was the time-table to bid out the WTC moved up 5 years?

2) Who specifically by name on the board of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey put forth the motion to move the time-table up.

3) I want to know that person's financial history and what contacts they had with persons not on the board of the PANYNJ by telephone, e-mail and in person which discussed the matter of moving up the time-table, and the same for those members of the PANYNJ who voted to approve moving the time-table forward.

4) I want to know why the winners of the bid (a realty group based in Chicago) for the WTC breeched the terms of bid agreement by backing out.

5) I want the name of the individual who first proposed breeching the bid agreement (the realty group based in Chicago). I want that individual's financial history, plus telephone, e-mail and face-to-face contacts that person had, and the same information for all other members who managed or controlled the realty group.

6) I want to know the specific name of the person who approached What's-His-Name (I'm sorry I can't remember right now) and asked him to stand down all investigations into terrorist activity.

7) After discovering that name, I want to know all the telephone, e-mail and face-to-face contacts that person had, and who approached them and told them to tell What's-His-Name to stand down all terrorist investigations.

8) I want to know the name(s) of FBI office personnel who repeatedly refused to approve applications for search warrants to search Moussaui's laptop computer while he was in custody.

9) I want to know who approached specific people at the Pentagon and coerced a review and alteration of aircraft intercept procedures over US air space. I want all of there telephone, e-mail and face-to-face contacts as well.

10) I want to know the specific context of the conversation between Cheney and the Duty Officer. "Does the order still stand?" What order?
An order to shoot down aircraft? An order to not shoot down aircraft? Another order related to something else?

11) I want to know the name of the US consulate employee who approved the visa applications for those alleged hi-jackers who entered the US, and all persons with whom he discussed the visa applications.

12) I want the total release of all video, audio, or written records concering the 71-day interrogation of the "5 Dancing Israelis."

13) I want the names of all FBI field agents and staff in the New Jersey FBI Field Office and their telephone, e-mail and personal contacts between the time of the arrest of the "5 Dancing Israelis" and the time of the application for a search warrant to search the premises of Urban Moving Systems.

14) I want to know if the FBI field agents who first entered the premises of Urban Moving Systems were told to do so, if they went their of their free-will as part of the normal investigative process. In other words I want to know if they were told to wait for a search warrant before going, or told to go without a search warrant, and who told them to go (because going without a warrant is really stupid because it tipped them off, and all 100+ illegal alien Israelis working at Urban Moving Systems fled the US over the space of the next 72 hours).

15) I want to know the points of exit for all 100+ illegal alien Israelis working at Urban Moving Systems, ie I want to know how they got out of the US and since they were all illegal aliens, when (assuming) they showed up at JFK or La Guardia (or some other airport or some border zone along the US-Canadian or US-Mexican border) to leave the country, did US immigration officials properly stamp their passports with an interdiction and for how long were they interdicted, and if they were not interdicted, then why weren't they, since the law requires it.

16) I want the contents of the video taken by the "5 Dancing Israelis" released. I want to know specifically why they had a video mounted on a tripod atop an Urban Moving Systems van parked in the parking lot of an apartment complex over-looking the WTC across the bay where they had no business being at 8:35 AM on the morning of 9-11.

17) I want the telephone, e-mail and face-to-face contacts of the business partners who received the contract to haul debris from the WTC.

18) I want the full release of all radar and audio tapes from ground controllers from all airports and military facilities who had contact with any of the four flights.

19) I want pilots from the 1st Fighter Squadron at Langley Air Force Base to appear under oath and give testimony to their actions, plus a complete accounting of all air-to-air missiles and the flight logs of all military aircraft that were airborne.

20) I want all federal and state laws complied with, that means reconstructing all four aircraft involved in the attacks of 9-11, as required by law.

That's all I can think of for now.

Old 01-15-2011, 06:21 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
I guess the OP has decided there really aren't any unanswered questions since she refuses to name any?
Nope, all this big powered thinking made me have to take a nap.

There are many unanswered questions but I don't feel like going into them all.

Ok, a couple just for fun...

Who had the knowledge about the airline stocks in advance?

Why was Bush Sr. having breakfast with a bin Laden that morning?

There's a couple.

Old 01-15-2011, 06:22 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
There may be some unanswered questions, there always are, but the important ones have definitely been answered. But, I'm a magnanimous sort, so investigate away if you like. Just not with my tax dollars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies