Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 07:07 PM

15,070 posts, read 8,629,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
The BBC thing has been done to death. You can lose that one now.

But please, come down to where I work and walk into my office and tell us how there was no jet fuel. Maybe we all just don't know what jet fuel really smells like, and you can explain how the whole friggin' building didn't REALLY smell like jet fuel. I'm sure you have a story for that. Perhaps mysterious construction workers bypassed all the normal procedures and snuck up into the mechanical equipment rooms and put Eau de Jet Fuelle in the ventilation system. See? I can play truther. And while you're educating us, stand in front of the picture of our dead coworkers, some of whom were burned to death when that nonexistent jet fuel shot down the elevator shafts.
Well, first of all, not that many average persons could tell you the difference between jet fuel and kerosene, or diesel ... lots of Benz drivers out there know what diesel smells like. And it stinks .... and a few barrels of diesel would do the trick ... backup generators could be the excuse for lot's of diesel in those buildings. And we know exactly where they could get that too ... don't we? Building 7 ... you know, the big diesel tanks filled with fuel?

Fact is, if they were able to load those buildings with tons of explosives, I don't see why it would be so difficult to stack up a few barrels of diesel to help make the special effect more authentic. And besides which ... if no planes hit these buildings, then they would certainly need some methods of creating the fires on several floors, so something had to be used.

But aren't you the one who has that long list of everything that can explode other than bombs? But you can't come up with a single thing other than jet fuel that can start fires and burn people?

To tell you the truth ... no one could possibly answer all of those questions other than those who did it. But that's not what I'm doing here ... I've never claimed to know exactly what was done or how it was accomplished. I have speculated, in answer to challenges like this, but my focus has been on what was presented by the official story as being false .... like the phony videos of a plane slicing through a steel and concrete building as if it were made of tissue paper .... with the nose protruding out the other side ... yet no hole there. That is the official story, and that is what DIDN'T HAPPEN .... you want to claim that this is what had to have happened based on other evidence. That's fine ... there is other evidence ... but that doesn't change the nature of, or explain the phony evidence ... namely the fake plane videos. Call me crazy ... but if the videos of planes hitting the buildings are fake ... chances are there were no planes ... otherwise, they wouldn't need the fakes. And if the planes are fakes ... the whole story is a fake.

So why don't we focus on the faked videos? Don't tell me about other evidence ... evidence can be planted ... that's simple. What isn't simple is designing a building that can swallow airplanes the way these buildings seemed to, while not immediately showing damage after the friggin wing disappears into it, or buildings that repair themselves, patching holes after a 25 foot in diameter object comes popping through the other side of it.

You see ... it isn't my job to explain to you every detail, or answer every question you could dream up .... ALL I HAVE TO DO is show the fakes which prove that the official story isn't true, and that the answers you currently believe or profess to be true are in fact false.

Ask the people who gave you those fake videos your questions .... not the rest of us. That's what a new investigation is for. To get the truthful answers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 08:15 PM

15,070 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What's really funny, from what I've learned in the last couple of days, is that there was NO JET FUEL AT ALL! So that's the end of that argument- whatever really WAS used to demo the bldgs can be argued, but jet fuel is out of the running altogether.

Part of me is rolling on the floor laughing. That part sees that it's likely no one died. After all these years of study the truth emerges and it is a bitter-sweet feeling. The toxins in the air have poisoned and sickened many, though. And recently congress had to be begged to provide money for care for these people.

Now, I am talking about the events of the DAY of 9/11 NOT the illegal subsequent wars where millions have died which remains a very serious and sad situation and some heads need to roll. The wars must be stopped. The "Patriot Act" needs to be repealed. They need to take off their latex gloves, load up their scanners and get the he!! out of our airports!

But back to the DAY in question. The perps are not guilty of murder. They are guilty of conspiracy, deception, littering, environmental pollution, fraud, robbery, and obstruction of justice.
Be careful here .... just because the plane videos were faked, doesn't mean that thousands didn't die. There is no doubt that many people lost their lives, and that there were lots of people who suffered terrible losses, and still suffering. Many of the victims families are totally on board, demanding a new investigation too, so let's not dismiss their losses. Those lost lives are just as real as those buildings that were destroyed.

Now, if you are referring to the passengers in the planes ... well that's another story. Nobody knows what took place there ... were these flights real or fake ... were the passengers real people or not? If they were real, they may have suffered another type, but similar fate to those in the buildings. That's not beyond the capacity of these killers.

The bottom line is the perpetrators are most definitely dirty rotten mass murderers, and they must not be allowed to get away with these dastardly crimes.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:56 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,033,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Why is that?

Respect for the families?

You have yet to comment on your "feelings" as to why the confiscated security video tapes focused on the pentagon haven't been released, or were confiscated in the first place.

I'm pro say about everything.

C'mon - say!

I'll support you.

I support sayers.

It's the con-sayers that are questionable.

Don't be such a con, else folks might think you are being paid.

Are you being laid, or paid?

Which IS it girl?

Spit it out!

Or, not.

Absolutely.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Post the names of your deceased coworkers. Memorialize them and pay tribute to them here.
They are all memorialized at the 9/11 Tribute Center.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
OK, so let's go with the "planes were holograms/cgi" theory just for ****s and giggles. Put aside the videos for a minute.

People saw and heard these planes flying low over Manhattan. People in the vicinity witnessed the planes hitting the buildings. Many people, not ten or twenty or a hundred. People inside the towers saw the planes coming toward them and lived to tell the tale. How did they get such good cgi effects from all those angles complete with sound effects?

Next, outside on the Plaza, the open area in the center of the WTC, there lay the burning remains of a crashed aircraft, absolutely undeniable as such to anyone who saw it, and thousands did. Then you've got all the hands and feet and rib cages and other chunks of humanity strewn around the burning plane. You don't even have a video of that. That was all cgi, too?

Oh, and that smell of jet fuel. Pretty cool how they did that.
I've never understood the 'no plane' theory. What the heck were those big, noisy things in the sky?!

Last edited by NYChistorygal; 01-28-2011 at 10:16 PM..

Old 01-28-2011, 10:21 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,749,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
I've never understood the 'no plane' theory. What the heck were those big, noisy things in the sky?!

Truly loony territory. Tells you all you need to know about the truthers.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:32 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Be careful here .... just because the plane videos were faked, doesn't mean that thousands didn't die. There is no doubt that many people lost their lives, and that there were lots of people who suffered terrible losses, and still suffering. Many of the victims families are totally on board, demanding a new investigation too, so let's not dismiss their losses. Those lost lives are just as real as those buildings that were destroyed.

Now, if you are referring to the passengers in the planes ... well that's another story. Nobody knows what took place there ... were these flights real or fake ... were the passengers real people or not? If they were real, they may have suffered another type, but similar fate to those in the buildings. That's not beyond the capacity of these killers.

The bottom line is the perpetrators are most definitely dirty rotten mass murderers, and they must not be allowed to get away with these dastardly crimes.
Yes, I'm sure many people died- but not as plane passengers. I believe they were "simulated" passengers. I am not dismissing losses- lives are STILL being lost 9+ years later.

Remember the death toll reports started at about 20,000, then went down to about 12,000, then 6,000...and ended at around 3,000- depending on what source you go to.

No matter what I post about as far as the research/hypotheses go- It is because I am outraged about what was done that I have spent many days and hours looking into this. I am sad for all the victims and families from that day- and still ongoing today...the most despicable crime ever conceived. But the chips must fall where they may and if that means there were simulated victims and simulated planes- if there is PROOF of that, then so be it. I, like you, never wanted to "go there", but I am finally able to look at it. Even those of us who seek the truth and want a new, unbiased investigation have our belief filters. Believe me, no planes/victims was one of mine.

Remember, too, with the Pentagon crash we were "distracted" for about an hour before the tower collapsed. Plenty of time for everyone to be gotten out of the WTC bldgs. So I don't think a lot of people were left in the bldgs by the time they were demolished. In fact some research shows that even most of contents of the bldgs had already been removed prior to 9/11- as is normally done pre-demolition of any bldg.

For more on the flights, computer generated "vicsims"- which may certainly not be all the victims, etc., see:

SeptemberClues.info | The Central Role of the News Media on 9/11

SeptemberClues.info | The Central Role of the News Media on 9/11

Old 01-29-2011, 01:50 AM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Exactly. Many people saw those airplanes crash into the buildings. That fact just makes the "truthers" look even more ridiculous than they already do!

Old 01-29-2011, 03:18 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Exactly. Many people saw those airplanes crash into the buildings. That fact just makes the "truthers" look even more ridiculous than they already do!
As a champion of lies and liars, I can see how "truthers" might make you feel uncomfortable.

Old 01-29-2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Shaped like the body of the plane .... traveling in a direct line with the impacting plane ... demonstrating solid mass including light reflecting off the top, shadow on the bottom and casting a shadow ....

Your link is a FARCE ... and you can claim that the Mona Lisa is actually a picture of Betty Grable if you like ... and you make such asinine allegories all of the time ....

But as they say .. a picture is worth a thousand words.

Clearly there is an object protruding out of the north face of the Tower of the general size and shape and appearance of the body of a plane. Of course, I agree that it cannot be a plane, nor can it be anything else physical and real because of the absence of a hole there sufficient for anything of that nature to exit ... without an exit hole.

Consequently, it is a composite .... a fake ... and therefore PROOF that the event itself utilized FAKE video imagery.

Deny all you want ... you cannot make that disappear It's there, and it ain't going anywhere .... but your phony official 911 story ... that's going down the drain in in a glowing pool of molten bovine excrement !
I've seen at least one pictures with the face of the devil in the smoke.

What does that prove?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies