Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 09:58 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post

What credible evidence are you privy to that the rest of us are not? Are you a a structural engineer who was familiar with the intimate designs of the building with exact details on precisely how much jet fuel burned, how hot it burned, how long, and at exactly which points.
Not needed.

Each rat gets squeezed, the first to shriek gets immunity, if he's a high quality rat. Fink, that is!

It would be no different that how any heinous crime is investigated and prosecuted.

I would enlist the services of Vincent Bugliosi as chief prosecutor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bXkxkLQACI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Not needed.

Each rat gets squeezed, the first to shriek gets immunity, if he's a high quality rat. Fink, that is!

It would be no different that how any heinous crime is investigated and prosecuted.

I would enlist the services of Vincent Bugliosi as chief prosecutor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bXkxkLQACI
So you have no evidence and you're trying to change peoples minds.

You will never get another investigation until you can at least get 40% of the populace behind you, and you can't do that without evidence.

What you're purposing here is a witch hunt, and that I would never support.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:08 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sights_Set View Post
After reading Popular Mechanic's government sanctioned explanations for 2 sky scrapers falling in their own footprint because of a jet fuel fire and the 3rd building nearly a block away from the towers, falling in its foot print with minor damage from a mysterious fire try out another source of information. There has never in the history of sky scrapers and other tall buildings in this country, been a building that has collapsed from a fire, let alone in its own footprint. How Popular Mechanics explains their theory with at straight face is beyond me.

If you are interested in what the other side of the story is, check out the movie by Josh Bermas Loose Change. It is full of first responders, witnesses, engineers, and scientists who all contradict the "official" story. It is so well done that you will never look at 9/11 the same again, but be prepared because the people who blindly accept the "official" story and who think our government would never in any way be complicit in such an event will call you a kook for watching it.
I am awaiting insults for even posting this. But watch the insults will likely come from people who never were open-minded enough to watch it. There is even a former aide to Dick Cheney in this film who was there when he told NORAD to stand down while the planes were all en route, he even explains his surprise at the command and says they could have shot the planes down but for that order - explain that one doubters.
This doubter wonders what people like you would have been saying about Bush and Cheney if they had ordered those planes shot down and killing all those civilians without real proof that they were aboard flying bombs. What would you be saying?

Old 01-15-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
The lunatics who should be prosecuted, are the morons who believe this whole thing is a conspiracy. These people should be locked up and the key thrown away, in padded cells.

Any investigation should be funded right from their paychecks, if the bums work; which I doubt.
Truthers (troofers) don't see any difference in what they see and any other conspiracies as long as they are against Bush.

I think that most of the troofers who have written in this thread so far would talk the same way about "birfers" as I do about them. In case you didn't know, I consider the conspiracy that left us with Obama to be much larger than the one they want to use on those buildings. We will find out in a couple of years what this one has done to us.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:12 PM

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
You can name call all you want, but the fact is (and I do know from my stats classes that n = 100) there are a lot of people out there who have questions....

And, btw, being from Canada, why is this important to you?
It's not, but being a student of human nature I find conspiracy enthusiasts interesting and entertaining.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I'll take a roll of tin foil with that please.
We also have to drag Bill and Hillary in for Vince Foster and both for what they knew about UFOs.
How about Ron Brown who was supposed to be telling some truths in court the week after he died from an "accidental" aircraft accident?

Old 01-15-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Well, I can agree with you but still think 10 years later we deserve a better explanation than what we got. And so do a lot of others. This time around, let's make both Bush and Cheney testify under oath. And let's also allow in some evidence that was thrown out.
Do you really think that the Dems will control the government long enough to do what you want in the way of an investigation? Is this not one thing you don't like about Obama? Surely Pelosi could have carried out your investigation if Dems were just like all you troofers.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:20 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
So you have no evidence and you're trying to change peoples minds.

You will never get another investigation until you can at least get 40% of the populace behind you, and you can't do that without evidence.

What you're purposing here is a witch hunt, and that I would never support.
You supported a multibillion dollar witch hunt on Saddam.

What's your problem with going after the guilty criminals?

Old 01-15-2011, 10:24 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:
There are so many unanswered questions and this event was pivital. What is your take and why do you or do you not support a new investigation?
Yep it was really done by 19 Catholic nuns in disguise. Give me a blanking break.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:27 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times
Quote:
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I thought that was the way my countries justice system was supposed to work.

What credible evidence are you privy to that the rest of us are not? Are you a a structural engineer who was familiar with the intimate designs of the building with exact details on precisely how much jet fuel burned, how hot it burned, how long, and at exactly which points.
Are you? If not, you can educate yourself by visiting these sites- and many others.

Pilots For 9/11 Truth (pilots)

9-11 Research: An Independent Investigation of the 9-11-2001 Attack (research on WTC7)

Complete 911 Timeline

Scholars For 9/11 Truth (scholars)

Griffin Talk in New York (theologians)

AE911Truth.org (architects and engineers)

Veterans for 911 Truth, Operation Vigilant Truth (veterans)

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report (military, intelligence, medical and government people, survivors, families, etc.)

911SpeakOut.org | The World Needs Truth (for good information and a fun and informative video to watch about explosives)

BTW, as to how hot the jet fuel burned- it has a maximum burn temp well below that required to melt steel or iron. It might be kind of simplistic but I always notice how the burners on my kerosene stove never melt no matter how high the flame or how long I burn it. Every day experiences like this cause me to ask questions and look for answers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies