Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 01:17 PM

352 posts, read 187,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Amazing how any mention of ACES or asking for any specifics on how Palin was "good for Alaska" usually causes the media spoon fed -48ers to run from the thread like cockroaches when a light is shined.
ACES, the partner of 8's. Who care about you minutia? Youre micro-complaints and criticisms of one so much "better" than you, someone who has so much more love, respect, a genuine desire for her to be in a leadership position than you.

She is a great American, I stand by it and if you don't like it, who cares? The steamroller of change is coming, and this on is going to be a change for the better, a change to bring back what once was before "progressives" started eviscerating the greatest cause for good and progress the Universe ever saw (the USA). Palin is a female Ronald Reagan. Got it???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2011, 01:28 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flordelis View Post
ACES, the partner of 8's. Who care about you minutia? Youre micro-complaints and criticisms of one so much "better" than you, someone who has so much more love, respect, a genuine desire for her to be in a leadership position than you.

She is a great American, I stand by it and if you don't like it, who cares? The steamroller of change is coming, and this on is going to be a change for the better, a change to bring back what once was before "progressives" started eviscerating the greatest cause for good and progress the Universe ever saw (the USA). Palin is a female Ronald Reagan. Got it???
Yes, I get it. You haven't a clue as to how Mrs. Palin actually governed the state, don't know a thing about her ACES legislation, and you are not capable of an intelligent discussion regarding her and therefor resort to silly personal attacks. Got it.

Old 01-22-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Yes, I get it. You haven't a clue as to how Mrs. Palin actually governed the state, don't know a thing about her ACES legislation, and you are not capable of an intelligent discussion regarding her and therefor resort to silly personal attacks. Got it.
Oh, I am soo wounded by the sniveling - NOT.

Old 01-22-2011, 01:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
[quote=flordelis;17530836]ACES, the partner of 8's. Who care about you minutia? Youre micro-complaints and criticisms of one so much "better" than you, someone who has so much more love, respect, a genuine desire for her to be in a leadership position than you.

She is a great American, I stand by it and if you don't like it, who cares? The steamroller of change is coming, and this on is going to be a change for the better, a change to bring back what once was before "progressives" started eviscerating the greatest cause for good and progress the Universe ever saw (the USA). Palin is a female Ronald Reagan. Got it???[/quote]
You actually believe that don't ya, ROTFLMAO!
Now That speaks volumes about your ability to think in a logical and rational manner or not. Ok now that I have read the funny papers I can go back to the political discussion board.
Casper

Old 01-22-2011, 02:05 PM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,362,805 times
I genuinely don't understand what people see in Obama.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:05 PM

289 posts, read 311,293 times
I think there's no doubt what Met means by ACES....

alaskaaces.com

Old 01-22-2011, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C View Post
I genuinely don't understand what people see in Obama.
Because at his very worst he is still better than the alternative choice we were given. Simple as that.
Casper

Old 01-22-2011, 02:38 PM

[quote=Casper in Dallas;17531176]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flordelis View Post

She is a great American, I stand by it and if you don't like it, who cares? The steamroller of change is coming, and this on is going to be a change for the better, a change to bring back what once was before "progressives" started eviscerating the greatest cause for good and progress the Universe ever saw (the USA). Palin is a female Ronald Reagan. Got it???[/quote]
You actually believe that don't ya, ROTFLMAO!
Now That speaks volumes about your ability to think in a logical and rational manner or not. Ok now that I have read the funny papers I can go back to the political discussion board.
Casper
Yes, go and take your America-hating childishness with you. This for adults. I proudly stand by my words, your asininity nothwithstanding. Do you stand for anything other than making a fool of yourself by attempting to destroy those better than yourself.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Because at his very worst he is still better than the alternative choice we were given. Simple as that.
Casper
Obama is a disgrace and international laughing stock. Biden is a fool's fool. Bush could have left a toilet bowl full behind in the Oval Office loo, and that would be better than what we have now.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:51 PM

[quote=flordelis;17531705][quote=Casper in Dallas;17531176]
Yes, go and take your America-hating childishness with you. My my my , did I hit a nerve there? GoodThis for adults.Then why do you continue to keep talking here? I proudly stand by my words, your asininity nothwithstanding. Do you stand for anything other than making a fool of yourself by attempting to destroy those better than yourself. What words were those, do you mean your childish insults, that seems to be all you are good at and even then I would not give you high marks for originality. Yes, my hobby is making a fool of you and other children such as yourself that should probably find something better to do with their time than try and get involved in adult political discussions. But don't worry, it doesn't take much of my time or any real effort since you always make it so easy.[/quote]
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies