Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 06:53 PM

46,197 posts, read 26,953,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
And the Chinese government is benevolent and does not murder people for no reason. Obama could not obviously call China on the carpet for human rights abuses but he didn't have to stick his head up the derriere of China because they own our debt.
Step away from the from the beer/jack/whiskey or what ever you cal it...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2011, 09:50 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,909,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liebknecht View Post
so does the US, abu ghraib ring a bell, lol.

I call, BS. That water boarding is the first time any of them ever came close to taking a bath and getting cleaned up for their first time in life.

Being teased by women, whence naked other than a bad on their heads is just getting even for what they do to their own women.

Nothing happened there close to being hung on a meat hook alive, no one had their shins drilled with a power drill, basicly it was the non-event of the century.

The Chinese are Red Commies and we should be at war or close to it, not buying their junk at walmart. Talk about aid and abet the enemy.

Bill Clinton should be tried for Treason for what he did, selling us to the dammned chinese.

Hu should never have come here.

We should take a hard look at how the Chinese treat their own because the Chinese are going to treat us the same way commarades.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:39 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,522,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
What's an "illegal war"?

You mean the one where the UN and NATO are involved with us in Afghanistan?

Or the one were the USA resumed hostilities after Saddam repeatedly broke the CEASE-FIRE agreement at the end of a UN sanctioned war?
The UN never authorized neither of these wars. Look it up.

The US is a signatory of the UN Charters and according to the US CONSTITUTION, any international treaty that is ratified becomes SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.

That is an easily verifiable fact.

But you can choose to ignore it so you can feel like you're on the "good side".

Old 01-24-2011, 10:41 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,522,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I don't understand why this stuff is ok with you, but some people are immune to the suffering of others.

China and Tibet | Human Rights Watch
It is not ok with me, but people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:54 AM

657 posts, read 696,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I call, BS. That water boarding is the first time any of them ever came close to taking a bath and getting cleaned up for their first time in life.

Being teased by women, whence naked other than a bad on their heads is just getting even for what they do to their own women.

Nothing happened there close to being hung on a meat hook alive, no one had their shins drilled with a power drill, basicly it was the non-event of the century.

The Chinese are Red Commies and we should be at war or close to it, not buying their junk at walmart. Talk about aid and abet the enemy.

Bill Clinton should be tried for Treason for what he did, selling us to the dammned chinese.

Hu should never have come here.

We should take a hard look at how the Chinese treat their own because the Chinese are going to treat us the same way commarades.
Without China your country would long be bankrupt. How about you show a little respect for your new overlords.

Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,909,684 times
LOL......... I don't think so, all the favor i will return would be a pot of boiling oil.

It wasn't me that went to bed with the Red Commies, it was in fact Commrade Bill Clinton, the so caller Liar n' Theif.

If I were him, I would be thinking of a villia in red china about now, since staying here isn't a great option for him.

I have no over lords and I am no subject to much. Troll on

BTW the USA is quite bankrupt. That 14 trillion so called stimulus is gonna be the standing joke of the next 2 centuries.

ahh errr ummm (looks up) Oh yeah this is workin' sure it is, don't no body look though, see these lies are workin....

WRONG the ship has a bad leak and IS going to go down....... The very states are going broke and will fall just like dominoes.

Maybe when thay has the effect on the sheep why maybe then they will be angery, and I might be King.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:15 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,891,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
LOL......... I don't think so, all the favor i will return would be a pot of boiling oil.

It wasn't me that went to bed with the Red Commies, it was in fact Commrade Bill Clinton, the so caller Liar n' Theif.

If I were him, I would be thinking of a villia in red china about now, since staying here isn't a great option for him.

I have no over lords and I am no subject to much. Troll on

BTW the USA is quite bankrupt. That 14 trillion so called stimulus is gonna be the standing joke of the next 2 centuries.

ahh errr ummm (looks up) Oh yeah this is workin' sure it is, don't no body look though, see these lies are workin....

WRONG the ship has a bad leak and IS going to go down....... The very states are going broke and will fall just like dominoes.

Maybe when thay has the effect on the sheep why maybe then they will be angery, and I might be King.
You are ...... oh why bother, your head hasn't seen the light of day in a long long time so you couldn't hear logic even if you tried, which you won't, it might wake you up. You can go back to pounding on your keyboard now, venting frustrations is good just so long as you don't burst any blood vessels in the process. Enjoy.
Casper

Old 01-24-2011, 11:18 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,891,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
And the Chinese government is benevolent and does not murder people for no reason. Obama could not obviously call China on the carpet for human rights abuses but he didn't have to stick his head up the derriere of China because they own our debt.
And how that happen? Psssst, here is a clue: DUBYA.
Casper

Old 01-24-2011, 11:21 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,581,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
We can mock him all we want. Hu authorizes torture and human rights abuses and covers them up. Go Rush!

I second this! Go Rush!!

Old 01-24-2011, 11:22 AM

3,128 posts, read 6,513,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroTrashed View Post
Hu dares to mock the Chinese president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
beyond pathetic. i know people will defend him to, which shows how low of a moral standard passes in todays soceity.

Rush Limbaugh Mocks Chinese President Hu Jintao - The Note
I pay more attention to crackheads than that high school drop out named Rush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies