Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 09:12 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times

Advertisements

A cold-hearted, callous President is what we need if we are to ever get this economy fixed and our national debt eliminated.

One who will say:

- The taxpayers don't care about your pet project, Senator, and neither do I.

- I sympathize with your terminally sick father, but life is not fair. Taxpayers can't afford to keep him alive for the next 12 months just to make you happy.

- I understand that you want to flee your country for a better life in America. But taxpayers cannot afford your burden.

- I understand, Mr. Businiess, that your company is in trouble. But taxpayers are not to fault for your bad business decisions.

- I understand, Cabinet Secretary, that you'd like to give your staff across the board raises. Taxpayers are not concerned, and neither am I.

- I understand, Governor, that your state has degenerated into a Nanny State. I will not sign any legislation that provides you a bailout. Cut government and cut services. That's my advice to you.

Yes, its time to make this nation suffer a bit of hardship to get back to our roots and our principals.

9% Unemployment should not be enough to put a nation on its knees economically. Period. What that means is that our government has failed us by epic proportions.
Will we get out of this ditch? No, I don't think we will. We've devolved into a Welfare Nation, and its irreversible.

But you can be sure that i'll vote for the first cold-hearted, callous Presidential candidate that is willing to give it a try, that's for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2011, 09:14 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,337,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
A cold-hearted, callous President is what we need if we are to ever get this economy fixed and our national debt eliminated.

One who will say:

- I sympathize with your terminally sick father, but life is not fair. Taxpayers can't afford to keep him alive for the next 12 months just to make you happy.

- I understand that you want to flee your country for a better life in America. But taxpayers cannot afford your burden.

- I understand, Mr. Businiess, that your company is in trouble. But taxpayers are not to fault for your bad business decisions.

- I understand, Cabinet Secretary, that you'd like to give your staff across the board raises. Taxpayers are not concerned, and neither am I.

- I understand, Governor, that your state has degenerated into a Nanny State. I will not sign any legislation that provides you a bailout. Cut government and cut services. That's my advice to you.

Yes, its time to make this nation suffer a bit of hardship to get back to our roots and our principals.

9% Unemployment should not be enough to put a nation on its knees economically. Period. What that means is that our government has failed us by over-reaching.

Will we get out of this ditch? No, I don't think we will. We've devolved into a Welfare Nation, and its irreversible.

But you can be sure that i'll vote for the first cold-hearted, callous Presidential candidate that is willing to give it a try, that's for sure.
This person has my vote!!!!

Old 01-23-2011, 09:18 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
Quote:

One who will say:

9% Unemployment should not be enough to put a nation on its knees economically. Period. What that means is that our government has failed us by epic proportions.

All of the things you mentioned might add up to about 2% of the entire budget, might, but I doubt its even 1%.

How about

"Sorry Mr. Defense contractor, we don't need to fight two wars, maintain bases in countries where the war ended 60 years ago, and maintain a military thats 4 times what everyone else in the world combined does"

That would be a real spending cut.

Old 01-23-2011, 09:20 AM

1,788 posts, read 2,481,437 times
You already got it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2wXemRlQLw

Old 01-23-2011, 09:20 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:

One who will say:

I agree

Old 01-23-2011, 09:21 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
You forgot a few. "I don't care about your special interest group."

"If your state wants to support illegal immigration, your federal funds are cut off."

To other nations "Charity will begin at home"

Old 01-23-2011, 09:22 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
All of the things you mentioned might add up to about 2% of the entire budget, might, but I doubt its even 1%.

How about

"Sorry Mr. Defense contractor, we don't need to fight two wars, maintain bases in countries where the war ended 60 years ago, and maintain a military thats 4 times what everyone else in the world combined does"

That would be a real spending cut.
Defense spending would not be spared either by "my candidate."

The point is not the math. The point is that we don't need anymore "yes men" caving to welfare/nanny ideology.

Old 01-23-2011, 09:22 AM

4,612 posts, read 4,894,035 times
Want to save money?

"Hey old timer, keep on working 'till you croak. Show me anyone in the bible who retired."

"Over 75? No health care for you! You're not worth it. We have too many illegal immigrants who need it."

Old 01-23-2011, 09:23 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
On defense projects: "If you sell us something and it don't work like you said it would, you will not get paid."

Old 01-23-2011, 09:24 AM

1,788 posts, read 2,481,437 times
The folks who employ the CFR are the most ruthless, cold blooded folks you could hope for. Here we have Brz telling his peers it is easier to kill a million than control them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBci3AH5x8k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies