Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2011, 06:59 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I love how that judge made hussein obama eat his own words What's funnier it all the obots still support a bill that hussein obama and his criminal administration lied about and is so bad that waivers are given out like candy. It's too bad their liberal intellectualism (void of common sense) is failing them on these issues now exposed.

It is kinda funny! But also pathetic and sad for those whom still believe the HC bill is positive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 07:00 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
You obviously can't force the homeless to pay.....but you could force people WITH ENOUGH INCOME TO PAY.
How???

What is "enough income"???

Old 02-01-2011, 07:01 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
You obviously can't force the homeless to pay.....but you could force people WITH ENOUGH INCOME TO PAY.
I thought this entire bill was so that all the homless could have insurance? Hummmmm now they cannot?

You cannot force me (or anyone else) to do anything I don't want to...

So, lets say I have $80 million in the bank, I do not have health insurance because I can pay in cash...why should I be FORCED to have insurance?

Old 02-01-2011, 07:01 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
Quote:

So how do you feel about all the exemptions/waivers? Muslims are exempt. Do you think every muslim is homeless and do not make enugh income? How about those union thugs and union workers that got a waiver?

Old 02-01-2011, 07:02 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,973,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Ah, the same way that person does now, you are correct about that. What you fail, make that refuse, to see, is that there will be a lot few people using the ER, since they having the ability, will be urged financially, to buy insurance.
Actually, since doctors are fleeing the profession because of this disaster of a health insurance mandate, I'm thinking ER's will be full to bursting.

"Urged financially"? What does THAT mean. Don't you mean forced, with threat of punishment by the govt>

Old 02-01-2011, 07:03 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
It is kinda funny! But also pathetic and sad for those whom still believe the HC bill is positive.

The obots believe anything that comes out of that liars mouth even when they see proof of his lies right before them. Pathetic is the right word.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:04 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,973,897 times
Quote:
This is America - you can't FORCE someone to pay, just because they are successful. We're all equal, remember?

Old 02-01-2011, 07:04 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I thought this entire bill was so that all the homless could have insurance? Hummmmm now they cannot?

You cannot force me (or anyone else) to do anything I don't want to...

So, lets say I have $80 million in the bank, I do not have health insurance because I can pay in cash...why should I be FORCED to have insurance?
That is a problem when ones thoughts are only provided for them from one source. It may help to broaden your information sources.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:05 AM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,362,805 times
Quote:
But obamacare DOESN'T force them to buy insurance. It forces them to EITHER buy insurance OR pay a small penalty.

And if they choose to buy the insurance, it FORCES them to buy a policy that meets minimum coverage requirements which may be a lot more coverage than they need or want.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:07 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
That is a problem when ones thoughts are only provided for them from one source. It may help to broaden your information sources.

Maybe you should also broden your views....it may help you to see that this bill is nothing more than junk....

I beleive we ALL agree that something neds to be done...this bill is not it, if it was there would be NO waivers given out.....

And bob, you still have not answered the quesiton about the ER, how do you know the ER will be used less?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies