Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2011, 09:50 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,917,737 times

Advertisements

Oh look, yet another one of her liberal fans posting yet another topic about her

Old 02-07-2011, 09:51 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Yes deflect the Liberals have become champs at that! To bad there is not a trophy for it!
Actually, you are the one defecting. Read the title of this thread again.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Quote:
Pulling ones head out of the sand will help one see what is around them.
So you got nothing but false accusations and rhetoric.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,841,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
We've seemed to lose sight of the fact that we're all in thhis together. We aren't enemies. Those with differing viewpoints aren't targets for assassins.

Time to tone down the hate speech.

Palin doesn't deserve threats any more than representative Giffords deserved the attack.

America works best when we pull together. Our future can't be a return to our past.
I agree with the toning it down and stopping the hate speech. The problem is how I think people see it is. We are at a crossroad for the direction this country is going to go, bigger gov vs smaller gov. I think more then a long time people are awake to whats happening in this country and the world.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:53 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,438,858 times
Thumbs down Americans are your enemy

Quote:
Yes nice thought will only happen when the Liberals don't control anything anymore! They have shown their true colors and it is frightening and not what this or any other country needs or wants.

Never mind...

Old 02-07-2011, 09:55 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,334,920 times
Quote:
Yes nice thought will only happen when the Liberals don't control anything anymore! They have shown their true colors and it is frightening and not what this or any other country needs or wants.
Do you read what you post?? In this one, it is YOU who are showing your true colors and it IS frightening.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:57 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,439,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I agree with the toning it down and stopping the hate speech. The problem is how I think people see it is. We are at a crossroad for the direction this country is going to go, bigger gov vs smaller gov. I think more then a long time people are awake to whats happening in this country and the world.
The Liberals want everyone to back down and we are not doing it so they are getting more aggressive in their attacks. They are like a spoiled child who has gotten their way and now they are coming up to opposition and they are going all out in hope of getting their way back and that is not going to happen. It is like watching super nanny on a larger scale!
Most dont like where this country is headed and are fighting to stop the progression.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:58 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,841,447 times
Quote:
The Liberals want everyone to back down and we are not doing it so they are getting more aggressive in their attacks. They are like a spoiled child who has gotten their way and now they are coming up to opposition and they are going all out in hope of getting their way back and that is not going to happen. It is like watching super nanny on a larger scale!
Most dont like where this country is headed and are fighting to stop the progression.
I agree with that

Old 02-07-2011, 09:59 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,438,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
The country is always at a crossroads and the govt vs private sector debate has continued since the founding of the republic. The balance has tilted wildly in favor of certain private interests and away from the general public in recent decades. Undue corporate influence is one of the biggest issues we currently face. America doesn't exist to serve the corporate bottom line. We're a nation, not a subsidiary. We're citizens, not just "consumers" or a tax base here to pump up the bottom line of industries that exist almost solely from government contracts.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:02 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,217,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Can you tell us EXACTLY what she has said that would incite violence?

Please? Because I don't know that she's said anything worse than what President Skippy has said on a few occasions.
Quote:
So you believe Gifford deserved to be shot? How sad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
We've seemed to lose sight of the fact that we're all in thhis together. We aren't enemies. Those with differing viewpoints aren't targets for assassins.

Time to tone down the hate speech.

Palin doesn't deserve threats any more than representative Giffords deserved the attack.

America works best when we pull together. Our future can't be a return to our past.
The problem with both sides, is hate rhetoric wins elections. neither side can run soley on what they have done, they can only run on what is bad and evil about the other side.
Take any issue both sides need to vilify the other because thats how you win elections
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.