Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 09:08 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
How is Kristol (or in your case Kriston) a Conservative? I've never seen such evidence from that pundent as Conservatism.
True he is all over the playing field, pompous, self righteous and...full of himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2011, 09:17 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I've gotten glimpses of Beck drawing a lot of lines. I can't see how he can avoid crossing one.
Have you seen any of that lately? I bet you haven't but you don't know what is really going on outside far left blogs and how they talk about him.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Every one of those people you listed are conservatives besides Combs, who was just used to look like a fool on hannity and agree with everything he said.
I watch old Alan on Fox every afternoon and want to close his mouth every time he opens it but Megyn Kelly allows him to speak his mind which makes him devoid of one about 10 seconds into one of his rants.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
If not the "chosen" pundits, how did you come to learn about Muslim Brotherhood? And trust me, those are the kind of words I expect from haters. Except that "Egypt" would replace USA and "Palestine" would replace Israel. The feeling is guaranteed to be mutual.
I read much about the Muslim Brotherhood many months ago before Beck ever started talking about them. Of course, all the things he quotes from them I had already read from them.

Beck keeps playing that game of quoting the people he is after and nobody in the quoted groups ever seem to want to sue him for lying about them. Only those of the too far left bent want to do that and none of them have been quoted by him.

Can you point out some of his quotes from the tv screen and from videos that are lies? If so I think you need to get a job with some of those people who need to disprove what he says but know they can't.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:45 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Bascially after eight years of democrats calling republicans every name and Bush every name ;they really have no complaint. One person opinion. Rememeber that both the Biden and Hillary warned that Obama was not competitent to be president.One opnon from a person fwew know and whose motives are nknown.

Old 02-09-2011, 02:40 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,092,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I read much about the Muslim Brotherhood many months ago before Beck ever started talking about them. Of course, all the things he quotes from them I had already read from them.

Beck keeps playing that game of quoting the people he is after and nobody in the quoted groups ever seem to want to sue him for lying about them. Only those of the too far left bent want to do that and none of them have been quoted by him.

Can you point out some of his quotes from the tv screen and from videos that are lies? If so I think you need to get a job with some of those people who need to disprove what he says but know they can't.
Not sure exactly what you mean by "lies." Beck makes "connections" which leads him to certain conclusions, which most of us disagree with. I don't know that you can call those things "lies" but they certainly are misleading. They lead you to many grand conspiracy theories, which so far Beck hasn't proved existed. One thing off the top of my head is his contention that BOTH Bush Presidents were working together with the Muslims, etc., and intentionally did not bomb "Babylon" during the Iraq wars. NOW tell me how Beck can possible PROVE such a thing? He can't. He's made a "connection" and drawn a conclusion on his how with no proof whatsoever.

Btw, WHY were you reading about the Muslim Brotherhood months before Beck mentioned them? They haven't been in the news much and were bascially without power in Egypt. WHAT prompted you to start "studying up" about them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies