Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 01:23 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,445,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
The blank stare just makes you look stupid and anti-social. I'm sorry but it's important to be nice and civilized with everyone. You reap what you sow. And the world is a pretty rough place to begin with anyway.
ROFL.....I told ya.......now you see why I posted that funny video......works for me and I refuse to respond with OR to, overly rude/crude and schoolyard rhetoric.....even though that is what is being directed at myself..

By the way "whit"........I've been with my mate 28 years now, never owned one of those devices you seem to know all about, haven't been to a bar in over 20 years and never engage in that type of sexual relations......try again!

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 02-10-2011 at 01:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 01:58 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,574,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Too bad he didn't donate to a cause that doesn't discriminate based on sexuality.
Good lord. That is such an anti-gay statement. I don't know how some of you come up with these things.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:59 AM

13,290 posts, read 15,232,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Excuse me, parents are legally responsible for their under age children.
You're excused. Does 'legally responsible' have anything to do with this thread?

Quote:
Having my children do what I tell them to do does not make them "mindless puppets"
I never claimed so.

Quote:
What this mother apparently did was indoctrinate her son, quite a different thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Thinking about all the kids I grew up with and all the kids I am around now not one of them ever brings up gay organizations or gays in general
Perhaps you and your peers were all indoctrinated. Possible?

Old 02-10-2011, 04:14 AM

30,286 posts, read 51,748,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
I grew up Roman Catholic......I remember my parents being told IF they did not contribute more money....the church may not look kindly upon their funeral arrangements......since we are discussing giving to charities....I figure this little story fits the criteria.
Yeah, it does fit. I also forgot to mention, the word "tzedakah" actually means charity, and all the money put into that box (at my synagogue) went to charities - NOT the synagogue. They got their money from annual dues, which were on a sliding scale based on household income... and dues were waived completely for single folks under 30, and/or anyone who couldn't afford them.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:50 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,216,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
There is a beach resort town in Delaware of all places that is extremely gay called Rehoboth Beach. It's sorta like the Key West, Florida, or the Provincetown, Massachusetts of the Mid-Atlantic states ... that's why it's sometimes called Rehomo Beach.
What does this have to do with the child the OP mentioned?

Old 02-10-2011, 07:45 AM

7,882 posts, read 9,075,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
I agree with you completely, but if you read through the thread you will unfortunately find plenty of posters who have a problem with the young gentleman's goodwill monetary gesture, just as I expected......SIGHS......
UNfortunately, you're not completely innocent in that reagrd either. You couldn't resist stirring the pot a little with the thank God he donated before society corrupted him line. You put your opinion in to get a rise out of people, then complain when they met your expectations.

This constant gay vs anti gay flaming gets tedious.

Make a separate forum where the same posters can go back and forth all day to their hearts' content about homosexuality and the morality associated with it.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
UNfortunately, you're not completely innocent in that reagrd either. You couldn't resist stirring the pot a little with the thank God he donated before society corrupted him line. You put your opinion in to get a rise out of people, then complain when they met your expectations.

This constant gay vs anti gay flaming gets tedious.

Make a separate forum where the same posters can go back and forth all day to their hearts' content about homosexuality and the morality associated with it.

That's your take on my posts. And I stand by my opinion that our children are indeed taught to lie/cheat and hate by society. See I don't think that those traits are necessarily inate to our species.....we as a society teach our children these attributes because that seems to be what we value the most to get ahead in our capitalistic dominated culture.....and hate/fear has been used as a way to control people for eons.........just ask many politicians and religious leaders. Get a grip.......anyone reading the thread can see the truth....no matter how you and others may try to manipulate the thread.

I posted a nice story about a young man's generosity.......YOU and people like you are the ones who exposed YOUR AGENDA by turning it into a hatefest as I expected. However I for one will not be silenced and will continue to try to educate the general population about gay people in any way I can. Get a grip.......anyone reading the thread can see the truth and how people like you are spewing the hatefest and trying to manipulate the thread.....it's obvious!

Old 02-10-2011, 07:05 PM

155 posts, read 146,092 times
Oh boy.

Here come the Republicans and there "Gay people have agendas" conspiracies.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:09 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,122,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDinganSich View Post
Oh boy.

Here come the Republicans and there "Gay people have agendas" conspiracies.
More flame bait, and please take a course in spelling...

Last edited by plwhit; 02-10-2011 at 08:37 PM..

Old 02-10-2011, 07:54 PM

And we just made it under the 10 minute window.....

USA:- 7 year-old boy donates to fight discrimination against gays - Gay Travellers Network
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies