Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2011, 09:33 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I was born, I got pregnant, I danced on TV, I contributed nothing to society.
A liberal existence and you fault her?

Where is that liberal tolerance we all hear about?

Oh, that's right, it doesn't exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 09:35 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,041,803 times
Default Opportunity knocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
yes she is the only teen in the country that thought they had true love as a teen.

Guess you dont remember your 1st time or 1st love.

What exactly has she done that makes her think she has something that people want to read about other than her last name?

Is that all it takes?
Hope you don't mind my slight edit of your post...

Why would ANYONE buy a book written by Bristol Palin?

One thing's certain, these Palin girls sure understand how to make money for doing nothing...

Old 02-11-2011, 09:36 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
Hope you don't mind my slight edit of your post...

Why would ANYONE buy a book written by Bristol Palin?

One thing's certain, these Palin girls sure understand how to make money for doing nothing...
Yeah I do mind you doing that.

She can write a book and you can ignore the book.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:39 AM

What a waste of paper... but of course, her mom is not a supporter of environmental issues.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:42 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
So can I assume that some of you would still be attacking Bristol just as harshly if she were to write a memoir about coming out as a gay woman? Would that draw the same attacks from the ignorant and intolerant homosexuals in this thread who are attacking this woman for no reason other than envy?

If you have an irrational hate for Sarah Palin then knock yourself out with the hate fest but at what point did the liberal left decide that it was perfectly ok to attack family members and children of politicians they hate? When Chelsea Clinton was attacked the left lost their minds and wanted Rush's head on a stick because he called her a dog, I'm certain some of you were in that group who were offended and wanted Rush taken off the air... Why is this any different?

Does being on a TV show make it ok to attack this girl? If someone on the right openly attacks the Obama daughters you're surely going to support that person's right to speak their mind right?

Old 02-11-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
So can I assume that some of you would still be attacking Bristol just as harshly if she were to write a memoir about coming out as a gay woman? Would that draw the same attacks from the ignorant and intolerant homosexuals in this thread who are attacking this woman for no reason other than envy?

If you have an irrational hate for Sarah Palin then knock yourself out with the hate fest but at what point did the liberal left decide that it was perfectly ok to attack family members and children of politicians they hate? When Chelsea Clinton was attacked the left lost their minds and wanted Rush's head on a stick because he called her a dog, I'm certain some of you were in that group who were offended and wanted Rush taken off the air... Why is this any different?

Does being on a TV show make it ok to attack this girl? If someone on the right openly attacks the Obama daughters you're surely going to support that person's right to speak their mind right?
omg

Old 02-11-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
omg
I guess that answers my question then, it's ok to attack Bristol Palin but not children of lefties politicians right?

Old 02-11-2011, 09:49 AM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Rumors swirl around Bristol Palin memoir - USATODAY.com

I'm sure it will be a very deep and thought-provoking book.

What should the title be? How about "My Life As A Bimbo...So Far".
I am curious.......aum, why some one with your obvious sensitivities for the more effeminate of the human race, take such pleasure in demeaning and mean spirited attacks on a young girl who became an unwed mother and is now trying to make the best of the situation she finds herself in. You seem to have soooooooooooo much empathy for all the other train wrecks in the world.............Perhaps if Bristol had an abortion, disavowed her mother and declared she was a Lesbian ....you might find a soft spot in your heart for her.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
I am curious.......aum, why some one with your obvious sensitivities for the more effeminate of the human race, take such pleasure in demeaning and mean spirited attacks on a young girl who became an unwed mother and is now trying to make the best of the situation she finds herself in. You seem to have soooooooooooo much empathy for all the other train wrecks in the world.............Perhaps if Bristol had an abortion, disavowed her mother and declared she was a Lesbian ....you might find a soft spot in your heart for her.
Spot on, they're all hypocrites of the highest degree and they apparently don't care.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:51 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,135,000 times
Bristol recently said she wants to go into politics.

Are the Palins the only family that thinks politics/leadership/governance is dressing well, spouting mean-spirited nonsense against their opponents, and bringing as much government funding to their homestate as possible?

And to think the Palins believe in American Exceptionalism.

In their honor, I'll tell my 15 year old neice she is welcome to screw her boyfriend, guzzle hard liquor, do crystal meth, lay around all day getting fat, hate and misunderstand people not like her, and blow off her responsibilities.

Like Palin-influence would be good for a family or a country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies