Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2011, 02:36 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,420,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
The fact that Chelsea didn't get knocked up as a teenager isn't exactly a great accomplishment, until Daddy's money helped fix that face she wasn't in any danger of getting knocked up.

wow, that sounds like something a middle schooler would say, you should be proud !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 02:38 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,013,167 times
Quote:
Does being on a TV show make it ok to attack this girl? If someone on the right openly attacks the Obama daughters you're surely going to support that person's right to speak their mind right?
Obama's children are 10 and 8. Bristol Palin is a mother,
and is 20 - far from being a "girl". She is in the public eye,
makes her money off the public, and in regards to open
attacks, she is no different than a Britney Spears or a
Paris Hilton. The only reason she is even in the public
eye is because her mother was nominated as VP. Otherwise, it would simply be Bristol who.

Apparently, Bristol likes reminding regular folks of who she thinks her mother is - a delusion of importance being one of them and that her mother is representing the whole United States

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...lKzmfRCw#at=19

Not only is Bristol clueless, but she's also rude. Her mother has more manners, although clueless just the
same

Old 02-11-2011, 02:40 PM

1,011 posts, read 1,016,177 times
The basic problem with this is that there is just absolutely nothing interesting in her life to write about. At least her mom shot wolves from the helicopter and quit a governor's position, lost an election as a VP. Bristol should backpack through Tibet or Nepal or something at least - while superficial it'd still be magnitudes more interesting. What a brat.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:42 PM

24,835 posts, read 37,322,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellyouknow View Post
The basic problem with this is that there is just absolutely nothing interesting in her life to write about. At least her mom shot wolves from the helicopter and quit a governor's position, lost an election as a VP. Bristol should backpack through Tibet or Nepal or something at least - while superficial it'd still be magnitudes more interesting. What a brat.
We really won't know until the books comes out, we we???

Old 02-11-2011, 02:45 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,289,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
How is she a bimbo?

What exactly has she done that is causing you to insult her other then have the last name Palin
So pathetic. I wish some of these people would take a good hard look at themselves. Bristol Palin has probably done more in her life than the OP has. I think she probably has lots to write about.
  • Missions trips
  • Hunting in Alaska
  • Perhaps Mushing a time or two
I imagine her life experiences so far are far more varied and interesting than anything the OP has done.

This thread was started for one purpose only: To sling more mud at the Palin family and garner a few reputation points from the other Palin haters.

The thread should be closed immediately. It doesn't have anything to do with politics, and it isn't a controversy.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Obama's children are 10 and 8. Bristol Palin is a mother,
and is 20 - far from being a "girl". She is in the public eye,
makes her money off the public, and in regards to open
attacks, she is no different than a Britney Spears or a
Paris Hilton. The only reason she is even in the public
eye is because her mother was nominated as VP. Otherwise, it would simply be Bristol who.

Apparently, Bristol likes reminding regular folks of who she thinks her mother is - a delusion of importance being one of them and that her mother is representing the whole United States

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...lKzmfRCw#at=19

Not only is Bristol clueless, but she's also rude. Her mother has more manners, although clueless just the
same
That is just Bristol being young.

Not to long ago I had to talk to my kid about her not being the boss of guys that work here....

Just a kid being a kid.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
So pathetic. I wish some of these people would take a good hard look at themselves. Bristol Palin has probably done more in her life than the OP has. I think she probably has lots to write about.
  • Missions trips
  • Hunting in Alaska
  • Perhaps Mushing a time or too
I imagine her life experiences so far are far more varied and interesting than anything the OP has done.

This thread was started for one purpose only: To sling more mud at the Palin family and garner a few reputation points from the other Palin haters.

The thread should be closed immediately. It doesn't have anything to do with politics, and it isn't a controversy.
100% agreed!!!

Old 02-11-2011, 02:46 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,013,167 times
Quote:
The fact that Chelsea didn't get knocked up as a teenager isn't exactly a great accomplishment, until Daddy's money helped fix that face she wasn't in any danger of getting knocked up.
Sounds more like good parenting to me. Chelsea Clinton
has grown up to be a beautiful woman with a master's degree in public health,
and is now pursing her doctorate.
She has class and dignity - something Bristol Palin lacks,
which is clearly evident by the previous video I posted.

You should really open your eyes, and see
who/what you are actually supporting

Old 02-11-2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:

I agree about Chelsea being a successful adult.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:56 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,846,896 times
Quote:

Good parenting isn't having sex with an intern in your office, getting caught and then lying about it under oath to the entire world. Chelsea Clinton didn't grow up to be a beautiful woman, after the chin and nose job she because acceptable.

How can you have class and dignity when you can't even accept what you look like without having plastic surgery to fix everything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies