Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 07:26 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,191,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Sorry, bussing in people to be rude and disruptive is not politics, it is desperate.
If in fact it is even true, which we have not yet established.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 07:30 PM

910 posts, read 1,676,592 times
I doubt they were bussed for the sole purpose of being rude. Ron Paul does some die-hard followers, but again I don't think they were there just to be rude.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:32 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
They were rude and always have been rude. This makes Ron Paul look bad. They are there every year and every year they interrupt the speakers. Good for Trump for confronting them.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
They were rude and always have been rude. This makes Ron Paul look bad. They are there every year and every year they interrupt the speakers. Good for Trump for confronting them.
If as you say, Donald Trump said that Ron Paul bussed in supporters to every CPAC, then Donald Trump is lying. Do you support overt liars? Do you think it is a good thing for a man to lie, before he even announces his candidacy to run for the highest office in the land?

Old 02-11-2011, 07:43 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times
Quote:
Sorry, bussing in people to be rude and disruptive is not politics, it is desperate.
And it's won a ton of elections.

Are you familiar with Andrew Jackson's inauguration in 1829, in which hundreds of his scummy white-trash friends crashed the White House?

Perfectly appropriate for one of the sickest pieces of ordure ever to live at the White House.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
If as you say, Donald Trump said that Ron Paul bussed in supporters to every CPAC, then Donald Trump is lying. Do you support overt liars? Do you think it is a good thing for a man to lie, before he even announces his candidacy to run for the highest office in the land?
I never said that Donald Trump said anything about Ron Paul supporters being bussed in. Where did you get that? A friend of mine told me that year after year that Ron Paul supporters have been bussed in to support Ron Paul. The only thing that Donald Trump said was that Ron Paul supporters kept interrupting him when he was speaking.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
I never said that Donald Trump said anything about Ron Paul supporters being bussed in. Where did you get that? A friend of mine told me that year after year that Ron Paul supporters have been bussed in to support Ron Paul. The only thing that Donald Trump said was that Ron Paul supporters kept interrupting him when he was speaking.
ok. Well your friend is wrong.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
ok. Well your friend is wrong.
Can you prove my friend was wrong or is that your opinion? This happened for the last three years according to my friend.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Can you prove my friend was wrong or is that your opinion? This happened for the last three years according to my friend.
As I stated before, having been a part of the Presidential campaign and a paid subscriber to the Campaign for Liberty (ran by Ron Paul) I think I would have gotten notice about available busing for CPAC, especially since one recently occurred in Nashville.

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. I did search on this subject and what I found I am going to with hold until I hear your evidence for your claim, or the claim your friend made.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
As I stated before, having been a part of the Presidential campaign and a paid subscriber to the Campaign for Liberty (ran by Ron Paul) I think I would have gotten notice about available busing for CPAC, especially since one recently occurred in Nashville.

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. I did search on this subject and what I found I am going to with hold until I hear your evidence for your claim, or the claim your friend made.
So that means you back off from calling my friend a liar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies