Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 10:37 AM

527 posts, read 1,019,601 times

Advertisements

Why do certain posters in this forum continue to support or try to rationalize these crazy sob's that their mission is to convert the world? Their mission is also to enlslave or kill those who wont submitt- it is their way or NO way- there is no inbetween- It is not only America but the world. Also please, enough of trying to side step stating the feeble excuses of : Fox news, Beck or must be a christian-
How can you believe anything when there OWN code is to practice Taqiyya and Kitman meaning it is ok to lie for Allah - We cant believe a word that is said- In less than 20yrs this religion will have their numbers to vote in their own US president. When your grand daughter will be subjected to Sharia law think that we could've prevented it. I hope we start opening our eyes to what is going on all around us. I know many people that feel the same way as I do, Go ahead let the rants go 3-2-1 for all of you who seem to love this religion of peace and seem to think they have no agenda going on.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:39 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinyc View Post
Why do certain posters in this forum continue to support or try to rationalize these crazy sob's that their mission is to convert the world?
Because thinking people can actually tell one person from another.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:49 AM

3,078 posts, read 11,060,716 times
Why I like Muslims:
1. Muslim friends make great designated drivers.
2. Muslim charities do a lot of good.
3. I've got no reason to hate them.

Why I like Christians:
1. Christian charities do a lot of good.
2. I've got no reason to hate them.

Huh. I've got more reason to like Muslims than Christians.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:54 AM

39,861 posts, read 26,482,831 times
The world's population is getting better educated, and our level of knowledge about evolution and the orgin of life and the universe is increasing. I expect, and hope, that mysticism of all types will eventually die out, and the tennant that any such belief must dominate the world will die with it.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:55 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
In less than 20yrs this religion will have their numbers to vote in their own US president.
That sounds - unlikely.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:59 AM

11,155 posts, read 29,301,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The world's population is getting better educated, and our level of knowledge about evolution and the orgin of life and the universe is increasing. I expect, and hope, that mysticism of all types will eventually die out, and the tennant that any such belief must dominate the world will die with it.
agreed I hope by the end of the 21st century all religion sort of dies out and we go towards more scientific methods and then we don't have to worry about offended religous groups as we advance our technology and are not held back because of some 2000 year old beliefs.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:15 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
To the OP........

More important question is "Why is there a segment of our society that persists in demonizing a whole religion composed of 1.5 billion people with falsehoods and stereotypes?" Maybe a more important question is "Why are these same individuals inciting us to hate, and start a holy war that we could never win?" Personally, I think you are actually a radical Islamic agitator trying to goad us into some foolish action that will hasten our downfall as a nation.

There are currently, 2.8 million followers of Islam in America right now. Are you saying that in 20 years they will have multiplied 20 fold?" Arn't you one of those who proclaim that President Obama is a Muslim? So the point you make concerning an Islamic president in 20 years is moot.

Since you ask the question, you must have an answer. what is your solution? Should we, a nation of 300 million declare world wide war on 1.5 billion people? You seem to have a very tight focus on the evils of Islam so you must have a course of action in mind. I'd really like to hear that.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:20 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Why do certain posters in this forum continue to support or try to rationalize these crazy sob's that their mission is to convert the world?
Why, because you hysterics wouldn't know a Taqiyya if a Kitman hit you in the ass.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:23 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Why do certain posters in this forum continue to support or try to rationalize these crazy sob's that their mission is to convert the world? Their mission is also to enlslave or kill those who wont submitt- it is their way or NO way- there is no inbetween- It is not only America but the world. Also please, enough of trying to side step stating the feeble excuses of : Fox news, Beck or must be a christian-
How can you believe anything when there OWN code is to practice Taqiyya and Kitman meaning it is ok to lie for Allah - We cant believe a word that is said- In less than 20yrs this religion will have their numbers to vote in their own US president. When your grand daughter will be subjected to Sharia law think that we could've prevented it. I hope we start opening our eyes to what is going on all around us. I know many people that feel the same way as I do, Go ahead let the rants go 3-2-1 for all of you who seem to love this religion of peace and seem to think they have no agenda going on.

Wow, so much ignorance in one long run-on paragraph.

Show me where Christians have never ever killed anyone in Christs name, or used the Bible to further a violent cause.

Then stop drinking the koolaide and read a book.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:29 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
We cant believe a word that is said- In less than 20yrs this religion will have their numbers to vote in their own US president.
In 20 years Muslims are expected to be 1.7% of the US population, it looks like you are living with irrational fear, so we should believe you?
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies