Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 02:46 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Now here's where my reasoning derails. Williams says this collapse is being engineered by the wizards behind the curtain. Why? Why are these minions cutting their noses to spite their face? Aren't they going to lose trillions in revenue when the dollar is worthless? Who's going to buy their gasoline?

If the collapse is not being engineering---if it's coming about because of stupid policies made by the Fed and Congress, then Williams' stats given him by these wizards (5 TRILLION barrels underneath America x $200/barrel adds up to how many hundreds of trillions of dollars that could pay our national debt how many times over?) plus all the land the Federal Govt owns equals a lot of bread under the govt's assets sheet. So why should the govt go bankrupt and the dollar crash when we have all these trillions of dollars to pay all our creditors off? There's no reason for the dollar to crash---pure and simple. If there is a reason I've yet to hear it.
I don't mean to be rude ... but Jeremie Crikey ....you answered your own question. OK, let me spell it out for you. First ... we don't have any money ... we've been looted and fleeced. The funny money that we do have is owed to the banks for our commercial and residential real estate .. and everything else financed, and they don't need that funny money because they can PRINT AS MUCH OF IT AS THEY WANT. They've kept this game going in order to extract as much real wealth as they can in exchange for worthless paper. They've moved industry off shore, so no production issues will be impacted by the dismantling of the USA because we don't make anything anymore. All we are is a population of consumers with nothing left to trade for what we consume, and soon .. no jobs to earn an income to exploit.

What do we have? We have property ... and assets that are being foreclosed on ... we have states in virtual bankruptcy due to declining tax revenues and derivative investment schemes that have sucked them dry.

And according to most Americans, including a couple of Bozos here that will argue with truthful information ... we don't have Hundreds of Trillions in oil reserves to tap into and pay off our debt to the FED Bank and become a sovereign, financially healthy nation again. Are you starting to see why they've kept the oil a secret? Not yet?

OK .... let's look at the USA as a giant piece of investment real estate. The FED as the investor is looking at that property and knows there is 200 Trillion Dollars of oil hidden underground that the owners (we the people of the USA) don't know anything about, plus all of the other assets. Now you can see why the FED wants to kill the economy and the dollar ... then they can come in and buy up everything for pennies on the dollar. With a dead dollar ... no jobs ... we're dependent on their good graces for our daily bread. For those who misbehave and cause trouble ... FEMA Camps. They've been poisoning us with food and water for decades ... we're sickly and stupid, but there is still a whole lot of us to deal with. That's why all of the terror crap and the patriot act, and the Homeland Security and the TSA and on and on. It was all designed for you ... not Osama Bin laden. YOU ... just in case you and 100 Million other Americans finally get a clue and realize how you've been robbed blind and left for dead ... that's coming ... the left for dead part.

Now if things operated honestly, and we had a government that wasn't owned lock stock and barrel by the international banker gangsters, then the American people would be informed about that 200 Trillion in easily liquid assets which could pay off the debt completely and easily ... restart the economy full bore ... eliminate taxes completely, and we could enjoy the most prosperous times in the country's history.

Of course, that would mean that WE would reap the benefits of our assets, rather than the gangsters who want to STEAL IT ALL ... every drop, every dollar, every pick and shovel, every ounce of gold and silver, everything ... golf courses too.

Now do you get it? We've been taken over .... a non-military take over has occurred. We are now the wholly owned subsidiary of the Federal Reserve Bank, aka World Bank aka House of Rothschild. They intend to keep all of the goodies for themselves ... including all of that oil no one knows we have. If you don't like it, tough ... you die.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 02-26-2011 at 02:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2011, 02:51 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If i was given a chance to predict any future posts made in this thread for money as soon as this thread was opened, i would've predicted THIS one!!

Surely you have a better imagination than that!

BTW...why didn't Bush do it when he had a Republican Congress?

It's called the EPA!

They hold us captive.

Old 02-26-2011, 08:48 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Just to clarify:

Quote:
First ... we don't have any money ... we've been looted and fleeced.
"Money" is defined by whatever commodity a particular nation has that the other nations of the world feel is valuable enough to back the script that country chooses to print it in. All that sand in Saudi Arabia is the most valuable sand in the world because of what lies beneath it, but one day SA will be just a giant sandbox for sale to the highest bidder.

Quote:
What do we have? We have property ... and assets that are being foreclosed on ...
The property owned by people like you and me that is being foreclosed is but a tiny, almost insignificant piece of the pie. The land we should really be talking about are the Federal lands which comprise about 80% of the entire United States. If you don't think that is one hell of an asset to be bargaining with, then there is a bridge in Brooklyn I'd be happy to sell you provided you have a sizable chunk of cash to exchange for my "deed of ownership".

Quote:
Are you starting to see why they've kept the oil a secret? Not yet?
Well, Williams premise is that the oil barons' intention the entire time was to keep these oil reserves in America hidden away until we had sucked every last drop of oil out of everyone else before tapping into our own secret reserves. I believe I stated that in a previous post and it sounds like one helluva good idea from a business POV.

Quote:
there is 200 Trillion Dollars of oil hidden underground that the owners (we the people of the USA) don't know anything about
We the People don't have a nickel's worth of interest in that land, unless you want to argue from an idealist's POV, which as we know is totally pointless far as the Federal Govt is concerned. People can use whatever is above that land for hiking, camping, etc to their hearts' content, but far as what's underneath---that is exclusively for the use and benefit of the Federal Govt.

Quote:
Now if things operated honestly, and we had a government that wasn't owned lock stock and barrel by the international banker gangsters, then the American people would be informed about that 200 Trillion in easily liquid assets which could pay off the debt completely and easily ... restart the economy full bore ... eliminate taxes completely, and we could enjoy the most prosperous times in the country's history.
No one here, least of all me, disputes that the govt is corrupt and that they do not represent the best interests of We the People. But I do not believe they are about to bankrupt the entire nation just to pick up a few pieces of foreclosed property. That's tin foil stuff, don't you think?

Quote:
we don't have Hundreds of Trillions in oil reserves to tap into and pay off our debt..... including all of that oil no one knows we have.
Contradicting yourself a little there, aren't you, sport?

Now, let me try to clarify further, though I'm just rehashing what I stated earlier:

According to statistics, the Federal Government owns approximately 728.8 million acres of land. Now that's a helluva a lot of land when you consider what's underneath is probably 10-100 times more valuable than it's surface value. And you're going to try to make us believe America is broke----that 728.8 million acres of land and its airspace above and resources below and the improvements that sit on much of this land is not a bargaining chip of any value to bring to the negotiating table with China, Japan and any other sovereign countries we owe "money" to? Well, I think I've said my piece.

Old 02-26-2011, 08:54 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Basically you need to decide if you believe this guy or all the oil experts who all agree.Kind of reminds me of the old capped well agrument put forth by some. But when you look what it cost to uncap one as was reoprted when oil got to over 100 in 2008;it chnages things. 325,000 to uncap a well that prodcues 15 barrels a day on average.The you have to service the well.When oabam is gone we will start drillig agin just as carter did it he 70's.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:07 AM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Basically you need to decide if you believe this guy or all the oil experts who all agree.Kind of reminds me of the old capped well agrument put forth by some. But when you look what it cost to uncap one as was reoprted when oil got to over 100 in 2008;it chnages things. 325,000 to uncap a well that prodcues 15 barrels a day on average.The you have to service the well.When oabam is gone we will start drillig agin just as carter did it he 70's.
A very logical viewpoint, dav---the kind of response I like to get. You're right---when all is said and done we still don't know who's telling the truth. Really all it boils down to is this: the oil is either there or it isn't. If it is, I think this nation has a chance at survival. If it isn't, I really don't want to think about what lies ahead for us---and the end could come upon us either as a soft or a hard landing. I hope it's soft but one can never tell in this world of lies, damned lies and deception.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:07 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
There really is an oil deposit known as the Bakken Formation.

It isn't nearly as big as that bogus email tries to convince you it is.

snopes.com: Bakken Formation
TISSY'S TIZZY - SNOPES EXPOSED !!! Just as I thought ! Flaming Liberals and not a drop of any investigative research in any field between either one of them

The Native Americans are sitting on undiscovered oil that the government won't let them uncap.

Put that into your pipe and smoke on it for awhile.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
At today's prices, yes. But according to Lindsey the plan is to get oil to $150-200/barrel and then it would be feasible to extract. The fact that the report indicates this is lightsweet crude, which further lowers the cost of refining down to about $6/barrel, makes extracting this oil all the more attractive. So let's say all our energy needs are solved for the foreseeable future. Why do these powerful men see a need to artificially manufacture a collapse of the dollar? Doesn't a crushed economy with nobody able to afford to buy gasoline or petroleum-based goods just hurt their bottom line? Lindsey specifically says that by the end of 2012, but possibly sooner, the dollar will be worthless. Why are these men deliberately trying to make the financial system implode in this country? Where's the logic and what's to be gained, given the question highlighted above?
Not if you take it, refine it and sell it back over seas. Import, Export....

Old 02-27-2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
This might help in this discussion.

Reston, VA - North Dakota and Montana have an estimated 3.0 to 4.3 billion barrels of undiscovered, technically recoverable oil in an area known as the Bakken Formation.
A U.S. Geological Survey assessment, released April 10, shows a 25-fold increase in the amount of oil that can be recovered compared to the agency's 1995 estimate of 151 million barrels of oil.

.USGS Release: 3 to 4.3 Billion Barrels of Technically Recoverable Oil Assessed in North Dakota and Montana’s Bakken Formation...
Now look into, who owns the land. I did some research here awhile back with the oil boom of ND (2007-08) being a topic in papers. I looked into it and found caped oil on native american land and only one place to refine it, no way to transport it to the refinery---so, it sits.

However, I think there is more to it than that...

Old 03-01-2011, 05:41 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
The oil experts? You mean like the climate scientists that coluded in 30 countries to juice the facts? You mean like the politicians on both sides of the aisle who put on a great partisan show prior to going out to dine together and make the same plans for their end games?

Oil experts generally work for oil companies. I'm positive the only thing any of these experts agree on is the amount of money they'll be making and power they'll possess for doing so.

The only thing I believe in is that greed and power have become the drugs of choice, and it's gone far beyond mere money. People are free to believe those experts, however I choose to listen with healthy scepticism. America has more drillable oil than the Saudis'. We should also consider the abiotic theory as well, considering many "experts" are starting to themselves.

Last edited by steven_h; 03-01-2011 at 05:50 PM..

Old 03-01-2011, 08:47 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
There is plenty of oil here in America. Obama won't let them get to it.
That damned Obama!

I hate it when he won't let them get to it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies