Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 06:11 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,530,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Who is this "we" you are speaking for?
Apparently you care a lot about homosexuality. You post on all the gay threads.
Jaymax; You ask how am I speaking for? I am speaking for myself. Who are you speaking for? Do you represent homosexuals?

I am free to post on any forum I like as a part of being a CD member. And I find it interesting and a little alarming that you seem so interested?
I don't know if I should be flattered or alarmed.
But truth is checking your posts it looks as if you are all over the gay threads much more than me: http://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=27438876

Last edited by Booya; 02-27-2011 at 06:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2011, 06:26 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Keeping it real.
I find it humorous the way they throw the homophobe title around to anyone who disagrees with them. It's there "go to" word when they have nothing of substance to say.

I say Homophiles! lol.
Exactly! It is part of the agenda... smear, belittle, intimidate. I don't care if they are gay. I just don't want them in my face with it.

Old 02-27-2011, 06:36 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Jaymax; You ask how am I speaking for? I am speaking for myself. Who are you speaking for? Do you represent homosexuals?

I am free to post on any forum I like as a part of being a CD member. And I find it interesting and a little alarming that you seem so interested?
I don't know if I should be flattered or alarmed.
Unless you're the Queen of England or another Royal who uses the "royal we", most people use "I" when speaking for themselves.

I was wondering if there were a group of Booyas typing away on all the gay themed threads...

As for me..there's just me here.

No need to feel either flattered or alarmed when someone questions what you post. And you are free to post anywhere on the forums, as I am. Isn't that the purpose of these forums?

Quote:
Glad I can tickle your funny bone Jaymax !

But you are scaring me, what are you doing stalking all my posts? BTW I can post on any and all forums I like. I see you around quite a bit too.
Stalking?? LOL!! Now you ARE flattering yuorself.

I'm a gay woman...which is why I often post on gay themed threads ...so it's hard not to notice the regular posters on these threads.

Nice to meet you! There would be nothing to talk about if there weren't people with different views posting.

Old 02-27-2011, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Unless you're the Queen of England or another Royal who uses the "royal we", most people use "I" when speaking for themselves.
I was wondering if there were a group of Booyas typing away on all the gay themed threads...
As for me..there's just me here.
No need to feel either flattered or alarmed when someone questions what you post. And you are free to post anywhere on the forums, as I am. Isn't that the purpose of these forums?

Stalking?? LOL!! Now you ARE flattering yuorself.
I'm a gay woman...which is why I often post on gay themed threads ...so it's hard not to notice the regular posters on these threads.
Nice to meet you! There would be nothing to talk about if there weren't people with different views posting.
Yes, I see that you are a woman I thought you were a guy until I checked your profile and your photo scared me lol!
And no, sorry to disappoint you I am not the "Queen of England"
But I was reading other threads and I see you are all over the place.

And thanks for informing me that I am "free to post anywhere" I did understand that but you were the one who questioned my postings so I was just responding to you.

I find it amusing when people asks questions like that on an anonymous forum. Especially when they are posting all over the place and with such frequency.~~ But hey to each his own. I guess people don't see things in themselves that they see in others?

Old 02-27-2011, 07:04 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
FAAAAAAAAAABULOUS.

This will really torque up the homophobes and self-loathing right wing closet homosexuals.
Nice post. I don't care. I don't know why anyone would care. So what? I think you are simply bigoted against conservatives.

On a different topic, weren't you on the whistlestopper forum? I've been meaning to ask. I believe I remember you. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:10 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Boring. Why is him being gay having anything to do with doing a professional job?
Even worse is they admit all of these "homosexuals" into the white house who have no problem working for a government that oppresses their right to marriage, their right to fight for their country, and their right to protection in the workplace: sounds asinine to me.
Those are NOT "rights".

Old 02-27-2011, 07:11 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
14th amendment is a right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Those are NOT "rights".

Old 02-27-2011, 11:56 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
This thread is pure flame bait and has no other purpose, as evidenced above. It, and all others similarly themed, should be closed or deleted immediately when started as they are TOS violations.
I agree. I could never understand why "gays" are so obsessed with their "gayness". It seems like that is all they post about. They should be given their own forum and "gay" topics banned from here.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:07 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Exactly. So why is it noted? And why the thread?

And again, we don't care what the employees sexual preference is and we don't care about his private life as long as it doesn't get in the way of job performance.

Falls under the category of TMI.
Once again, you're trying to censor what's posted here. Somehow, you think you're the arbiter of what is acceptable for discussion. You complain that there are too many discussions about homosexuality, yet you comment on every one of them.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I agree. I could never understand why "gays" are so obsessed with their "gayness". It seems like that is all they post about. They should be given their own forum and "gay" topics banned from here.
Lol!
I think it is funny that many of the homosexuals on CD forum get mad when heterosexuals join in the debate on gay-themed threads!

For example Jaymax admonished me for "visiting gay threads" lol!!

If they want to have exclusive threads for homosexuals I guess they should initiate their on forum but from what I understand the CD forum is open to all sexual preferences, and inclinations.

Last edited by Booya; 02-27-2011 at 12:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies