Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 02:54 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,107,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
We know. Walker cut taxes for his supporters and benefactors. We all get it. Now teachers, firefighters, and police officers will have to pay the tab for Walker's kick backs to his supporters.

I can't wait for November.
Why are you choosing to ignore the facts that were presented to you? Methinks someone is just trolling....

Old 02-26-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Perhaps you could explain why anyone who needed a job should turn that down? Do you have any idea how many people started in entry level jobs and worked their way up?

Seems you're looking down your nose at a certain segment of the population. Elitist much?

Wow, the left's ugliness is displayed in all it's glory on this thread.
I was going to say the same thing. If I needed a job, I would be happy to clean toilets or mow lawns (well, mowing lawns while pregnant is probably not a great idea, especially considering it's February and everywhere in WI has snowcover right now).

Old 02-26-2011, 02:56 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
Quote:
That LIE has already been exposed.

Is a debunked one-trick-pony the best the left can do?
Why can't you just man up and say you support cutting taxes for the rich and powerful and that you support those tax cuts by firing teachers, police officers, and firefighters?

At least take responsibility for your actions.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Why can't you just man up and say you support cutting taxes for the rich and powerful and that you support those tax cuts by firing teachers, police officers, and firefighters?

At least take responsibility for your actions.
YOU take responsibility for your words and prove to us that this is what actually happened. I have asked you once and I won't ask you again. Don't come on here and not provide some sort of evidence of what you're saying when others have already proven that you are wrong. You just look foolish.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:05 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times
The Koch brothers may soon be advertising for a Governor, this one isn't working out

Old 02-26-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
YOU take responsibility for your words and prove to us that this is what actually happened. I have asked you once and I won't ask you again. Don't come on here and not provide some sort of evidence of what you're saying when others have already proven that you are wrong. You just look foolish.
Why do you support tax cuts for the rich and for corporations being paid for by eleminiating the jobs of middle class Wisconsin workers?

Old 02-26-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boompa View Post
the koch brothers may soon be advertising for a governor, this one isn't working out
lol!!!!!

Old 02-26-2011, 03:07 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Perhaps you could explain why anyone who needed a job should turn that down? Do you have any idea how many people started in entry level jobs and worked their way up?

Seems you're looking down your nose at a certain segment of the population. Elitist much?

Wow, the left's ugliness is displayed in all it's glory on this thread.
Problem is that there will no longer be a way to "work your way up."

In other words, there will be no "up" to work you way to.

Old 02-26-2011, 03:08 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Would you be outraged at Walker if we provide evidence that he did just that?

Old 02-26-2011, 03:09 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Why do you support tax cuts for the rich and for corporations being paid for by eleminiating the jobs of middle class Wisconsin workers?

Can you prove any jobs will be eliminated or is this just more left wing BS?

The rich already pay way too much in taxes.

Losers and welfare bums pay ZERO in taxes. We have 47% of American who do not pay into the tax base and have no right talking about it.

The Koch brothers give people good paying jobs? Something wrong with that?

At this point they have created more jobs then the commi in the WH.

Not one middle class person will be effected by the Governor trying to save the state from bankruptcy. That left wing nutjob lie wont fly anymore.

Unless of course the teacher and all the other thieves do not return to work and get fired!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies