Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 05:43 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times

Advertisements

But America has been overrun by foul-mouthed, fist-clenching wildebeests.
Yes, the tea party movement is responsible -- for sending these liberal goons into an insane rage, that is. After enduring two years of false smears as sexist, racist, homophobic barbarians, it is grassroots conservatives and taxpayer advocates who have been ceaselessly subjected to rhetorical projectile vomit.

That's just from the first two paragraphs.

WTF, bro.

Is this supposed to be enlightening journalism? Did you feel a need to get your Jerry Springer on? I'm just not feeling the whole "projectile vomit" thing.

Dude, this article is ridiculous.

Here' : another glaring excerpt of idiocy.:

And the sanctimonious "No Labels" crowd is missing in action -- just like Wisconsin'sFleebagger Democrats.

Dude, that sentence is beyond stupid, If she's trying to prove the point I think she is, she just totally blew it.

Last edited by 70Ford; 02-27-2011 at 05:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2011, 06:45 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Some words to ponder since the President said that we should all become more civil to one another. It seems that too many of the left can't seem to stop what they did for so long. I wonder if that is just a bad habit that they couldn't break.

Hate-A-Rama: The Vulgar, Sexist, Racist, Homophobic Rage of the Left - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative
Roy, step away from the right-wing propaganda machine for one week, your stress levels will drop dramatically.
Casper

Old 02-27-2011, 06:52 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
But America has been overrun by foul-mouthed, fist-clenching wildebeests.
Yes, the tea party movement is responsible -- for sending these liberal goons into an insane rage, that is. After enduring two years of false smears as sexist, racist, homophobic barbarians, it is grassroots conservatives and taxpayer advocates who have been ceaselessly subjected to rhetorical projectile vomit.

That's just from the first two paragraphs.

WTF, bro.

Is this supposed to be enlightening journalism? Did you feel a need to get your Jerry Springer on? I'm just not feeling the whole "projectile vomit" thing.

Dude, this article is ridiculous.

Here' : another glaring excerpt of idiocy.:

And the sanctimonious "No Labels" crowd is missing in action -- just like Wisconsin'sFleebagger Democrats.

Dude, that sentence is beyond stupid, If she's trying to prove the point I think she is, she just totally blew it.
The whole "article" is bizarre. Are you sure it's not a satirical Onion piece?

Old 02-27-2011, 07:09 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
No, it's Townhall. Townhall is a vortex of suck, like the Huffington Post. Both plowing their agenda into people that want to be plowed. And people like me - I read them sometimes, but it's so obviously one-sided... I mean, really; who can read that crap for long? It'll melt yur brane.

It's no World News Daily, though. I think they're the worst. They just make crap up and their source is Elvis.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:49 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Talking The Vulgar, Sexist, Racist, Homophobic Rage of the Left

Quote:
Some words to ponder since the President said that we should all become more civil to one another. It seems that too many of the left can't seem to stop what they did for so long. I wonder if that is just a bad habit that they couldn't break.

Hate-A-Rama: The Vulgar, Sexist, Racist, Homophobic Rage of the Left - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative

You're funny!

Using that finger-pointing, name-calling screed by Malkin to complain about how uncivil "the left" is.

Just FYI: irony is not metallic.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:54 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Did you find a lot of untruths in the article? I had trouble finding any. I wonder if the reason you said that has anything to do with who wrote the piece.
Your entire body of "work" on CD is a monument to the right wing's indifference to truth.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:00 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:

So far I have not seen one lefty denounce the threats that are listed in the article

Old 02-27-2011, 09:02 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,205,160 times
Do you realize that most people won't even open the link if it's from Beck or Malkin? Give me a rational, neutral news source saying the same thing, and I'll listen. Anyone can do a rant--the only difference is that FOX actually puts people like that on their payroll and hands them a mike

I actually did open the link--none of it is sourced--and if you think I'm going take Michelle Malkin's word for a minute that it even happened, you're off your rocker. If this is so common, why isn't it picked up by the national media? Maybe because it's not true? The only thing I saw on video was the guy yelling in the crowd, and guess what--the CROWD stopped him. Anytime you get 80000 people together for days on end you're bound to get a few nuts--I'm more likely to listen to the Wisconsin police, who say the protests have been respectful.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:30 AM

3,189 posts, read 4,982,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Anyone can do a rant--the only difference is that FOX actually puts people like that on their payroll and hands them a mike

You mean like MSNBC did with Obermann? Or what they do with Maddow and Chris Matthews? Or like Dan Rather at CBS?

Quote:
I actually did open the link--none of it is sourced--and if you think I'm going take Michelle Malkin's word for a minute that it even happened, you're off your rocker.
On her own website, she has the video to back all of it up.

Quote:
If this is so common, why isn't it picked up by the national media?
Good question! Kind of proves that Left-Wing Bias thing doesn't it?

Quote:
I'm more likely to listen to the Wisconsin police, who say the protests have been respectful.
I guess the term respectful is quite subjective. Respectful IF you consider comparisons to Hitler and putting crosshairs on politician's faces respectful.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:35 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Why does the right always listen to the words of this ANCHOR BABY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies