Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 09:00 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,361,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I bet I could get it cleaned and not cost the State of Wisconsin, one dime!

I'd bet my life on it. As I know I'm not the only patriot proud of my nation and especially my State.

I bet there are many Wisconsin patriots, who took the time to show up at a Tea Party rally in Madison, would come and respectfully clean the trash left by those less respectful of our Nation and States and only care about themselves and tunnel vision.

Looks like that is what has been planned!

I knew the true Patriots in the nation would step up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 02:29 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,449,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Now we find out the union thugs have been armed on the Capital grounds.

No wonder Gov Walker does not want these crazies on the grounds.

With the heckling and pushing of a rep congressmen recently and the trashing of the capital grounds he now has enough evidence that this crowd is up to no good and is dangerous to the congressmen and anyone else who is on the ground who is acting civil.

I am hoping this gives Walker what he needs to remove the thugs from the property.

Why on earth would you need to be armed for what the left is calling a peaceful rally for rights?

Ammo found outside Wis. Capitol, site of protests - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/ap_on_re_us/us_wisconsin_budget_union_capitol_2 - broken link)

Add in the 500k the state now has to pay to clean up after these people destroyed property and left their trash all over the place.

This from the same link:

Wisconsin Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch told the court that it would take $500,000 to supervise the removal of the tape, $6 milion to restore the damage to the interior of the building and an additional $1 million to restore damage done from items taped to the exterior.
How quickly we forget>>>>>

History of union busting in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pinkerton National Detective Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palmer Raids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First Red Scare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everett massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Red Scare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-06-2011, 06:43 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,361,426 times

Limiting unions worked for Harding and turning around the 1920 depression Wilson left for him.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:16 AM

68,279 posts, read 54,049,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I read about this earlier. We have known all along who the violent ones are. This just proves how far they've gone over the line.
What a load of typical NeoConfused hypocritical crap!

When the Tea Partiers are carrying the right champions their second amendment rights, if anyone on the left carries they become thugs.

What a bunch of damn hypocrites!

Old 03-06-2011, 07:20 AM

46,189 posts, read 26,866,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What a load of typical NeoConfused hypocritical crap!

When the Tea Partiers are carrying the right champions their second amendment rights, if anyone on the left carries they become thugs.

What a bunch of damn hypocrites!
No..........

The difference is us on the right would NOT carry or even bring something that was not allowed into a place like the capitol building...

Old 03-06-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
No..........

The difference is us on the right would NOT carry or even bring something that was not allowed into a place like the capitol building...

And you KNOW this how?

Sounds like just more delusional NeoConfused thinking, kinda like their allegations of some imaginary moral superiority they demonstrate with such charmers as Newt Gingrich, whose so-called 'family values' extend to HOW many families?

Old 03-06-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And you KNOW this how?

Sounds like just more delusional NeoConfused thinking, kinda like their allegations of some imaginary moral superiority they demonstrate with such charmers as Newt Gingrich, whose so-called 'family values' extend to HOW many families?
And your hero is Michael Moore? I would take Newt any day over that guy....

Not delusional.....because you don't like the truth...I cannot help that...

And I know that because a LOT of my friends carry along with me and my wife....sorry, but we follow the rules...

Old 03-06-2011, 07:29 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,859,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Now we find out the union thugs have been armed on the Capital grounds.

No wonder Gov Walker does not want these crazies on the grounds.

With the heckling and pushing of a rep congressmen recently and the trashing of the capital grounds he now has enough evidence that this crowd is up to no good and is dangerous to the congressmen and anyone else who is on the ground who is acting civil.

I am hoping this gives Walker what he needs to remove the thugs from the property.

Why on earth would you need to be armed for what the left is calling a peaceful rally for rights?

Ammo found outside Wis. Capitol, site of protests - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110303/ap_on_re_us/us_wisconsin_budget_union_capitol_2 - broken link)

Add in the 500k the state now has to pay to clean up after these people destroyed property and left their trash all over the place.

This from the same link:

Wisconsin Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch told the court that it would take $500,000 to supervise the removal of the tape, $6 milion to restore the damage to the interior of the building and an additional $1 million to restore damage done from items taped to the exterior.
While I believe they should not carry guns to the protests, I will also remind some here that when people mentioned that Tea Party memebers showed up at tall hall meetings with guns they said there was nothing wrong with that and that those doing so were just expressing their right to bear arms. So for those with their fake outrage because the Other guys did it also, be aware that your Hypocracy will be showing.
Casper

Old 03-06-2011, 07:33 AM

[quote=chucksnee;18155212]And your hero is Michael Moore? I would take Newt any day over that guy....[/.QUOTE]

Thanks for confirming your delusional nature, I think Moore's a joke.

But lucky you, you'd favor an adulterous witch hunting hypocrite

Quote:
Not delusional.....because you don't like the truth...I cannot help that...

And I know that because a LOT of my friends carry along with me and my wife....sorry, but we follow the rules...
The truth? WHAT truth have you stated? YOU follow the rules? Have any PROOF that behavior's limited to the right or just MORE BS?

The TRUTH is the right claims all these attributes like 'family values' and consistently go on to prove they're full of crap by their actions.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:40 AM

[quote=burdell;18155248]
Quote:
And your hero is Michael Moore? I would take Newt any day over that guy....[/.QUOTE]

Thanks for confirming your delusional nature, I think Moore's a joke.

But lucky you, you'd favor an adulterous witch hunting hypocrite

The truth? WHAT truth have you stated? YOU follow the rules? Have any PROOF that behavior's limited to the right or just MORE BS?

The TRUTH is the right claims all these attributes like 'family values' and consistently go on to prove they're full of crap by their actions.
O.K. Bill Clinton....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies