U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 06:19 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,473 posts, read 13,424,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde81 View Post
What is with these negative topics about Black folks?

Well, it seems like some folks are way too obsessed with black folks or just trying to be a a**hole. I see alot of ignorant comments about blacks in some topics on here and it's really getting annoying.
It's a forum about controversies. Maybe we need a forum called puppies and rainbows. Seriously though, not a lot of positive threads in this forum.....due to the very fact it's limited to controversies and politics.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:21 PM

711 posts, read 946,105 times
Racist trolling won't help the conservative cause.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:36 PM

47,314 posts, read 24,662,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
It's a forum about controversies. Maybe we need a forum called puppies and rainbows. Seriously though, not a lot of positive threads in this forum.....due to the very fact it's limited to controversies and politics.
What's controversial about the black murder rate that hasn't been brought up in another thread already?

Old 03-04-2011, 06:50 PM

956 posts, read 947,789 times
What's that?! It couldn't possibly be yet another thread on "blacks" for the over-abundance of cultural anthropologists we have here on CD to regurgitate their opinions...

Old 03-04-2011, 07:02 PM

711 posts, read 946,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Then you must be really bored because some folks on here like to start a topic explaining negative issues about blacks doing this and blacks doing that. It's getting REALLY annoying and stupid. It seems like some folks can't seem to get us out of their minds as they constantly talking about us. Now you the one started this thread explaining blacks keep getting killed in America like it's something new, there's nothing new about it and crime happens in large, small, and rural cities/towns everywhere. I'm not trying to ruin your thread but this thread is a good example of why folks like to start negative threads about black folks and the trolls will eye hustle their way in here and make a ignorant comment about black folks.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:11 PM

11,536 posts, read 8,470,564 times
Quote:
What is with these negative topics about Black folks?

Well, it seems like some folks are way too obsessed with black folks or just trying to be a a**hole. I see alot of ignorant comments about blacks in some topics on here and it's really getting annoying.
Give it time, they'll soon move on to negative topics about Muslms, then gays, then Mexicans/Immigrants, etc...

Old 03-04-2011, 07:15 PM

3,513 posts, read 3,115,489 times
trolls thrive on race treads. knows it will give them views/replies. nothing more, nothing less. they know it will elicit an emotional response, which is why these threads always have lots of replies and views.

if i had nothing to do with my life and wanted attention, i would become a professional troll.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:58 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,250,049 times
The blacks that are being killed are wasting the air of law abiding, hard working people.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:36 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,651,909 times
Default Yeah, let's drop complaining about worn out issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Give it time, they'll soon move on to negative topics about Muslms, then gays, then Mexicans/Immigrants, etc...
Good points made here - let's drop bringing up these old issues.

Perhaps we can drop the whining about slavery and this nonsense about reparations....That's all past tense.

But I guess our liberal friends here and the poor blacks that have [I]never [/i]been given an opportunity would not like that.

What the hell, all the money spent over the past 60 years or so on special education, open enrollments, quota systems, social services...all totalling in the 100 billion dollars or so to try to help the poor black male improve himself...Well, that was just not enough, was it?...Apparently not - there is not one (!) measurable vast improvement of any of those programs is there? (and I mean vast improvement, not a few success stories)

Why do people continuously bring up the black on black murder rate?...Because people are dying for no good reason, and it affects all of us.

Hey!..Why won't other groups go into black areas, to help them economically?...How about the ridiculous crime in those areas, and the large number of killings.

The liberals want the issue to be buried because for decades their great social programs have been nothing but failures.

And the blacks that are complaining about continuous discussion of the issue - What is it?...Have you given up hope?

More money isn't the answer...We've been waisting money for years...It's got to come from within the black community..And that is what people are trying to get accross to you...Let's face it, your crime spills into our areas and our lives...Everyone else is picking up the bills because of what black men are doing to each other...(that doesn't have to be explained, does it?)

Just because someone is not a liberal, does not mean they are a republican or right winger..Most of us are just middle of the road.

You're out in the world in other communities - how often are you really antagonized or targeted by people (and I am taking about reality, not perception)...Most people just go about their own business, keeping to themselves. ..And that's what you blacks don't seem to understand...Whites and others tend to keep to themselves, and walk by everyone, minding their own business...No one is ignoring you...Take a good look next time you're in a mostly white mall...The people tend to focus on the family or friends that are with them...And they are not paying attention to anyone else...

Yes, we'll keep bringing it up...Because unlike the phoney liberals we want to see your areas and your families safe. It doesn't mean we want you and everyone else over for Christmas dinner - we want everyone to be safe. We want peace in the community - and the whole country is our community.

And real segregation will then take place...It's taking place now, but the professional "victims" and liberals refuse to recognize it...There is more social interaction between ethnic groups than people want to acknowledge...It does not fit their agendas.

It might be simply being friends at work - But that is how middle America is, isn't it?...We spend most of our free time with our own families.

The killings have to stop...It's mostly for the sake of the black male, and black families in their communities...When we see a story of an innocent 12 year old being shot in crossfire, we care about it - no matter what color they are. ...We've dumped enough money into the problem. We certainly can't get on buses and go into a black community to protest it - The phoney black leaders will panic at that, and target us as "interlopers" - You know that, white people can't comment on black crime - it's racist.

But, we will keep reminding you - You've got a problem...You're suppose to be the men of the community - It doesn't take more money to stand up for yourselves and speak out about it, and hound the ones with the guns out of your neighborhood...Stop this nonsense about refusing to cooperate with the police...How stupid is that?

Old 03-04-2011, 09:52 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,473 posts, read 13,424,372 times
Quote:
Then you must be really bored because some folks on here like to start a topic explaining negative issues about blacks doing this and blacks doing that. It's getting REALLY annoying and stupid. It seems like some folks can't seem to get us out of their minds as they constantly talking about us. Now you the one started this thread explaining blacks keep getting killed in America like it's something new, there's nothing new about it and crime happens in large, small, and rural cities/towns everywhere. I'm not trying to ruin your thread but this thread is a good example of why folks like to start negative threads about black folks and the trolls will eye hustle their way in here and make a ignorant comment about black folks.
Aye. It's just me.

Niote, adult language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies