Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 09:59 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times

Advertisements

This is somethig new. That murder is the largest cause of death i youg balck males has been known for along time. I fact the stats were first brought forward by black organizations.Now days its been surpassed as a topic by bullying in society as the nation interest in n ayhtig is pretty short.

Old 03-05-2011, 02:31 AM

711 posts, read 1,143,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Give it time, they'll soon move on to negative topics about Muslms, then gays, then Mexicans/Immigrants, etc...
I hope so.

Quote:
trolls thrive on race treads. knows it will give them views/replies. nothing more, nothing less. they know it will elicit an emotional response, which is why these threads always have lots of replies and views.

if i had nothing to do with my life and wanted attention, i would become a professional troll.
Exactly, the trolls must be bored and never been out to the real world. I just don't understand why some folks have so much harsh feelings about blacks and still feed into the stereotypes that the media portrays of us. Apparently some folks have hidden animosity towards black race.

Quote:
And the blacks that are complaining about continuous discussion of the issue - What is it?...Have you given up hope?

More money isn't the answer...We've been waisting money for years...It's got to come from within the black community..And that is what people are trying to get accross to you...Let's face it, your crime spills into our areas and our lives...Everyone else is picking up the bills because of what black men are doing to each other...(that doesn't have to be explained, does it?)

Just because someone is not a liberal, does not mean they are a republican or right winger..Most of us are just middle of the road.

You're out in the world in other communities - how often are you really antagonized or targeted by people (and I am taking about reality, not perception)...Most people just go about their own business, keeping to themselves. ..And that's what you blacks don't seem to understand...Whites and others tend to keep to themselves, and walk by everyone, minding their own business...No one is ignoring you...Take a good look next time you're in a mostly white mall...The people tend to focus on the family or friends that are with them...And they are not paying attention to anyone else...
Choosing to group all folks of one race and then complaining about them is wrong completely. Each person is a human being themselves.. yes they have a race, but that doesn't make them the same as anyone else. Folks should realize that no ethnic group is better than the other regardless of social status, financial situations, etc. There's a bad batch in every race. We're the human race.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:19 AM

140 posts, read 298,866 times
Perhaps the point of this thread is 'Some people don't understand Statistics' .

Old 03-05-2011, 06:25 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,793 times
and frankly, i dont care about the black community. i care about me and my family around me. the idea that just because somebody is black they have to care about the black community is the dumbest thing ive heard.

whites dont care about the white community, why should blacks have to.

this is just another dumb attempt to marginalize the black population of 40 mill into one.

there is no black community for the most part. most people are in it for themselves and loved ones only.

Old 03-05-2011, 07:51 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Sure are a lot of whiners posting...

Old 03-05-2011, 10:53 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyd1963 View Post
I think there are solutions but the public has been brainwashed for years into viewing any solution as "racist"
Which solutions have been branded as racist? Voting Republican?

Old 03-05-2011, 10:54 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Yea, that's what i was thinking when i was reading all of that THEM nonsense.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:28 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Which solutions have been branded as racist? Voting Republican?
Everything is considered racist to some blacks - the ones that are...well, you know........

Old 03-05-2011, 11:59 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea, that's what i was thinking when i was reading all of that THEM nonsense.
How is that whining exactly?

Old 03-05-2011, 02:46 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,301,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
There are also a lot of bigots posting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies