Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 01:51 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,414,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
Surprise surprise people.

A bunch of people in this forum need to start pouring the salt and pepper on their hats.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

"While questioning him this week, Hudson, who is black, allegedly admitted to the slaying and told police that he did not like Hispanics and randomly targeted a Hispanic to kill, police officials said."

Man deported from London held in West Side slaying - chicagotribune.com
Happens every day.

What's the point of pouring salt and pepper on hats?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 01:57 PM

711 posts, read 1,141,161 times
This thread need to be closed.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:43 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,321,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Happens every day.

What's the point of pouring salt and pepper on hats?

You have never heard of the saying that includes eating one's hat?

Old 03-28-2011, 07:18 PM

20 posts, read 45,118 times
@ "So it's OK for blacks to be racists because whites started it?"

It is exactly this kind of self-unaware, and or uneducated perspective that perpetuates racism.

WHITES DID NOT START RACISM. That is an uninformed statement. One need only read the Bible--the first written record of a people waging a race war against other people--to realize that racism came before the idea of "whiteness".

In jolly old England, the bluebloods routinely reffered to Irish as a "race of monkeys," and to be "black" or "blackened" in such a society means that you, and your genepool was tainted by lower class/race blood.

Further, one need not look too far into the ethnic cleansing that lighter skinned Muslims in Northern Sudan have perpetrat4ed on darker, Christian Sudanese to discover that "white people" didn't and don't perpetuate racism half as much as ignorant statements and conduct do.

Every time some white-guilt infused person tries to straighten out the "record" it perpetuates more racism, by taking the blame for something that is not confined to white humans, and perpetuating the meme that "whites are responsible for racism" when clearly, historically, they are not.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:30 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,321,129 times
Black man beats and then sodomizes white man with a tree branch.

Will there be hate crime charges? Don't hold your breath.

"He had suffered severe trauma to his face, was not wearing shoes or pants, and had only one sock on, authorities said.

He had apparently been attacked and sodomized with a tree branch, authorities said. Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital had to remove part of the branch from the man, according to police."

Man charged in brutal Grant Park attack - Chicago Sun-Times

Old 03-28-2011, 07:42 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,713,476 times
Quote:
Black man beats and then sodomizes white man with a tree branch.

Will there be hate crime charges? Don't hold your breath.

"He had suffered severe trauma to his face, was not wearing shoes or pants, and had only one sock on, authorities said.

He had apparently been attacked and sodomized with a tree branch, authorities said. Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital had to remove part of the branch from the man, according to police."

Man charged in brutal Grant Park attack - Chicago Sun-Times

If it was a racially charged crime then yeah. If it had happened to another black person you would probably be yukking it up and wouldn't give a damn about it.

Old 10-28-2013, 08:41 PM

2 posts, read 718 times
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah!!! this is amazing!!! BlackPowerWorldWide!

Old 10-28-2013, 08:45 PM

2 posts, read 718 times
All other ethnicities are prejudice against us, so why cant we fight back? cant answer that can you? hate goes both ways , you call me a ****** ill call you ****,wood,***** etc, you punch me ill punch you back , you kill one of my people ill kill a couple of yours and lose no sleep over it.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:14 PM

144 posts, read 182,490 times
I feel that this country as a whole has come a long way in race relations. Just the other day, I saw a Black man hold the door open for a White male and the White male smiled and said, "thank you sir". Seeing that really warmed my heart.

Old 10-28-2013, 09:29 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,681,519 times
Quote:
This my point. I have read hundreds of posts from people in this forum that claim it is impossible to be racist if you are not white.
They are just parroting what Chris Matthews said. I had to laugh, I never knew that black people like white people. I was assuming that when they called whites cracka's it was an expression of affection for white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies