Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 01:44 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,336,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
In California, the opposite has been happening, and happening a LOT. Hispanic males attacking blacks for nothing more than racial reasons.

Where is THAT thread?
I would be glad to post it when I run across that kind of story.

You can feel free to do the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 01:46 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
In California, the opposite has been happening, and happening a LOT. Hispanic males attacking blacks for nothing more than racial reasons.

Where is THAT thread?
Sorry but that doesn't quite fit into his anti-Black "agenda"

Old 03-06-2011, 01:46 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Its not an "anti-black thread"; its an anti-liberal narrative thread. In our present culture/society, its is held as a truth that racism is something that only whites are capable of. The word is thrown around and used as a political bludgeon by the left and its media enablers. Stories such as in the OP are needed reminders that reality differs from said narrative.
Who (a name please) said that only whites are capable of being racist?

Old 03-06-2011, 01:51 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post

Latinos targeting Blacks

Has the Mexican Mafia's Campaign of Anti-Black Racist Terror Reached OC? - Orange County News - Navel Gazing

Armenians targeting Latinos

Armenian Power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sadly, no one group has a monopoly on hatred...nor has anyone stated that as a point of fact

Old 03-06-2011, 02:07 AM

Quote:

I'm not silly enough to create a thread over something like that....that's my point. Even in California, where this has happened quite a few times, i'd still have to say that those are isolated incidents and not the norm.

And no, you wouldn't be glad to post it if you ran across that story. You could run across it a thousand times and you'd never post it. It doesn't fit into your anti-black narrative.

So transparent...i swear.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:10 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,336,436 times
The racists have now come out in full force to deflect from this racist action in Chicago.

How sad.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:15 AM

Quote:
The racists have now come out in full force to deflect from this racist action in Chicago.

How sad.
Who is deflecting? Not me. I'm just accusing you of being silly and picayune about this story.

I'll gladly acknowledge that blacks can be racist. So there you are. A black man just told you that blacks can be and ARE from time to time...RACIST.

Now what? That admission and a nickel should get you a cup of coffee at a local diner.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:24 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,759,786 times
Quote:
Who is deflecting? Not me. I'm just accusing you of being silly and picayune about this story.

I'll gladly acknowledge that blacks can be racist. So there you are. A black man just told you that blacks can be and ARE from time to time...RACIST.

Now what? That admission and a nickel should get you a cup of coffee at a local diner.

yea lol that makes five just in this thread.

And of all the things the OP wants to focus on, he focuses on a single instance of individual black-on-hispanic racism in Chicago of all places, one of the most purposefully segregated big cities in America. The factor in this thread is off the charts. Talk about pegging the tree and missing the forest

Old 03-06-2011, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
yea lol that makes five just in this thread.

And of all the things the OP wants to focus on, he focuses on a single instance of individual black-on-hispanic racism in Chicago of all places, one of the most purposefully segregated big cities in America. The factor in this thread is off the charts. Talk about pegging the tree and missing the forest
I know. It's laughable. These dudes act as if we can't see through 'em. Like we don't understand what's REALLY being said or that we're too dumb to read between the lines. Who is he kidding? I've got 45 years of this stuff under my belt...far from a rookie. A lot of this nonsense (if not all of it) is just stuff they really want to say to folks in real life but don't have the guts to do it. So they come here on some confrontational stuff and try to air it out.

Anyway, this is grain of salt sh*t to me....i just enjoy pointing it out after i spot it.

Old 03-06-2011, 05:56 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,979,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Yeah I know. Dodging questions like your life depended on it while acting like you had an actual reason for posting this thread beyond badmouthing black people... You described yourself very aptly.
I'm not trying to badmouth any one. I wasn't even going to comment on this thread until I saw someone trying to excuse this murder and justify it. That pissed me off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies