U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2011, 02:12 PM

1,426 posts, read 2,515,511 times

Advertisements

"I'm not trying to say that if you're white you can't complain, I'm just saying that if you're black you get to complain more." - Louis C.K.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2011, 02:21 PM

4,060 posts, read 3,322,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
LMMFAO- When did I complain about a hundred years ago? Please quote that. I stop debating when people start making things up as they go. AA exists. It discriminates against white people. End of story.

As I said before whites are projected to be a minority one day and honestly I can't wait. What will your excuses be then?
Are you discriminated against or oppressed..do you even know the difference??..such idiocy on this board sometimes.

For the "special" readers, let's go over it again.

The topic is "white men are oppressed", not white men are unhappy because minorities are getting a seat at a table white men thought only they could sit at!!

When whites are a minority in this country I still won't use the crutch they use, I don't have white skin.

You have gotten your azz spanked by more posters than I can name, all because you are trying to sale snake oil.

As of yet you have still failed to show any oppression of whites, and any sane erson knows that you won't. It does not exist.

Here, go hang out with some of your other "oppressed" kinsmen and cry in your beer about the good old days..

This site is dedicated to "oppressed" white men.

W.A.R. - WHITE ARYAN RESISTANCE

Last edited by reconmark; 03-09-2011 at 02:32 PM..

Old 03-09-2011, 02:28 PM

4,023 posts, read 6,264,581 times
No I don't think so !

Old 03-09-2011, 02:29 PM

532 posts, read 875,884 times
No.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:32 PM

4,060 posts, read 3,322,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerby View Post
Based upon the amount of money that white males pay into the federal tax system, vs services received back versus other groups it is quite obvious that the white male is discriminated against in this country!
Based upon the good old boys club, legacy admissions, jim crow, separate but equal, etc. White Males have set themselves up to take the majority of wealth from every industry in America and the world.

If you control and enjoy the privilege don't complain when you have keep that system going.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:33 PM

5,513 posts, read 4,814,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post

(CNN) -- They marched on Washington to reclaim civil rights.
They complained of voter intimidation at the polls.
They called for ethnic studies programs to promote racial pride.
They are, some say, the new face of racial oppression in this nation -- and their faces are white.
"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.
Any law that promotes race over qualified persons for jobs, housing and economic status promotes the idea that others will be excluded.
So when blacks are given jobs because of color of which I would think was suppose to the opposite we have some people who would in turn of COURSE LOOK AT RACE!!
Government needs to stop promoting any racial choices in front of people and or laws that benefit any race, religion or economic status. Is this nothing more then back lash from liberal white guilt complex from the civil rights movement. White people have reason to complain and should work to repeal any law benefiting any person of color or race for anything.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:35 PM

81 posts, read 141,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Based upon the good old boys club, legacy admissions, jim crow, separate but equal, etc. White Males have set themselves up to take the majority of wealth from every industry in America and the world.

If you control and enjoy the privilege don't complain when you have keep that system going.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself sleep better at night go ahead. The majority of people in this country who pay the highest percentage of their taxes to the feds..that go towards entitlements for minorities are middle and upper middle class whites! I dont want to turn this into a race issue.but blacks have a disproportionate amount of government jobs based upon the population percentage makeup! Why do you think that is?

Old 03-09-2011, 02:38 PM

10,963 posts, read 7,756,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
No, it's only an issue when race plays a role in the admissions process. Why can't they just take in applications without any regard to race, admit the most qualified candidates, and let the chips fall where they will?
There has NEVER been a time when race wasn't a factor in getting into the Naval Academy.

The first Black American didn't enter the Naval Academy as a mid-shipman until 1945. Keep in mind the Naval Academy was established in 1845.

Old 03-09-2011, 02:47 PM

4,095 posts, read 7,199,555 times
wah wah wah, i have to see my president's black face.. wah wah wah

Old 03-09-2011, 02:54 PM

10,963 posts, read 7,756,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

But it feels so awful to have those privileges taken away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies