U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 12:39 AM

3,398 posts, read 7,007,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
No"emotional touchy feely BS" like REPUBLICAN Boehner blubbering like a baby every two minutes???? Ya, I agree, that IS disgusting!

""""and if she started appointed mostly female advisors, well, you know nothings going to get done""""

So, a male president doesn't get anything done because most of HIS advisors are the same sex?
Women don't get things done? Wanna bet!

Have you checked out all the females who have been elected to public office? Do they all have all female staffs? How do they get things done?
I dont even know who the hell Boehner is. All Im saying is that female candidate would have to make a BIG impression on me to get my vote. Females in a group are the most backstabbing, arguementative, whiny people to work with. Nothing ever gets done when I get stuck in a group full of women...and thats just on small scale things. I highly doubt a female POTUS would do any better than a male.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 01:30 AM

306 posts, read 306,121 times
Default Please Read A Newspaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
I dont even know who the hell Boehner is. All Im saying is that female candidate would have to make a BIG impression on me to get my vote. Females in a group are the most backstabbing, arguementative, whiny people to work with. Nothing ever gets done when I get stuck in a group full of women...and thats just on small scale things. I highly doubt a female POTUS would do any better than a male.
So, you're going to post on a political forum and admit that you have no idea who the Speaker of The US House of Representatives is?

Seriously?

Now, don't get me wrong, I think John Boehner is a complete tool. He's an old school conservitard who plays a lot of golf with lobbyists who shower him with gifts and contributions to his reelection campaigns, smokes cigarettes (always a sign of a stupidity and weakness) and he is getting his ass kicked by Rush Limburger and the Teabaggers out there.

I don't like or agree with this orange, badly tanned vain old man, but I KNOW WHO HE IS!

If you're going to participate in political discussions here you really should educate yourself as to who is who in the government right now before you badly embarrass yourself and nobody takes anything you have to say seriously.

Just sayin .....

Old 05-27-2011, 01:34 AM

306 posts, read 306,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
So, you're going to post on a political forum and admit that you have no idea who the Speaker of The US House of Representatives is?

Seriously?

Now, don't get me wrong, I think John Boehner is a complete tool. He's an old school conservitard who plays a lot of golf with lobbyists who shower him with gifts and contributions to his reelection campaigns, smokes cigarettes (always a sign of a stupidity and weakness) and he is getting his ass kicked by Rush Limburger and the Teabaggers out there.

I don't like or agree with this orange, badly tanned vain old man, but I KNOW WHO HE IS!

If you're going to participate in political discussions here you really should educate yourself as to who is who in the government right now before you badly embarrass yourself and nobody takes anything you have to say seriously.

Just sayin .....
Oh! And before anyone points this out I'd like to admit that I know Obama has been struggling with quitting cigarettes. I know he smokes and that makes me respect him less than I would if he'd kicked the habit. It's a stupid habit no matter WHO does it!

Old 05-27-2011, 01:43 AM

3,398 posts, read 7,007,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post

Seriously?

Just sayin .....
Last I checked, I still vote. SO I can express my opinion as a voter on the subject at hand. I didnt bring up the subject of republican or democrat. Someone else did. SO, my opinion as a voter is that I wouldnt vote for a female president unless she proved herself beyond a shadow of a doubt.

ANY politician to me is nothing but filthy scum no matter what job title they have.

Last edited by Colddiamond102; 05-27-2011 at 01:51 AM..

Old 05-27-2011, 02:51 AM

6,787 posts, read 6,931,385 times
Quote:
That's a bunch of BS, I have worked with groups of males, females and combinations of both, I have never seen any such thing, whiny backstabbers who get nothing done come in both genders, anyone who says otherwise only sees what they believe to be true, not reality. The right person for the job can be of either gender, I'm so tired of these idiotic sexist posts making huge generalizations about women, or men.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:11 AM

17,022 posts, read 9,207,533 times
Quote:
I dont even know who the hell Boehner is.

Why am I not surprised?

Old 05-27-2011, 04:07 AM

4,879 posts, read 3,812,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
I do not know but Can it happen. Maybe if she had Military experience, business and wasn't too pretty. old or too ambitious, or connected or beholhing.............nah not yet.
If we get a woman president anytime in the next few elections it will be a Republican.

Democrats had a chance to elect an experienced, well-qualified woman for President in 2008 and chose a politically connected millionaire male instead.

And look at the liberal reaction to Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman. Sure, libs come up with all kinds of stupid excuses as to why they don't like them but we all know that is just code for being anti-woman.

Old 05-27-2011, 04:12 AM

4,879 posts, read 3,812,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I don't know. But I do know for certain that America is ready for a DIFFERENT president.
By "different" you mean "white, rich, male".

Signed~

Typical Liberal Lemming

Old 05-27-2011, 04:23 AM

6,787 posts, read 6,931,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
If we get a woman president anytime in the next few elections it will be a Republican.

Democrats had a chance to elect an experienced, well-qualified woman for President in 2008 and chose a politically connected millionaire male instead.

And look at the liberal reaction to Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman. Sure, libs come up with all kinds of stupid excuses as to why they don't like them but we all know that is just code for being anti-woman.
Not liking a particular female candidate does not make one anti woman, just like with a male candidate, the candidate needs to stand for whatever issues the voter believes in. No intelligent person would vote for someone based solely on their gender.

Old 05-27-2011, 05:42 AM

21,044 posts, read 19,162,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post

""Democrats had a chance to elect an experienced, well-qualified woman for President in 2008 and chose a politically connected millionaire male instead."""

Who was the "experienced , well qualified woman" who you imply WASN'T a politically connected millionaire?

You canNOT be talking about Hillary Clinton , are you? She is a politically connected millionaire...so your post is confusing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies