U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 07:01 PM

6,450 posts, read 6,464,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
I love how quickly this thread has become a shouting match of pointless banter (sorry, I had to interject).
As are most threads in this forum! But entertaining!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 07:02 PM

11,425 posts, read 16,669,464 times
Default Very Ill Charlie Sheen Fired

Another one bites the dust, he's done permanent damage to his brain

Old 03-07-2011, 07:05 PM

3,776 posts, read 3,776,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Another one bites the dust, he's done permanent damage to his brain
Yeah I think he is pretty much finished. He has had too many jumping on the couch moments.
I think he will show up on Oprah's couch (if he hurries), and the ladies of ABCs The View will be clamering for an interivew as well as Babs Walters.

But I don't think network TV will touch him. Nor will major movie studios. He's too risky of an investment. Not to mention wacked!

Old 03-07-2011, 07:11 PM

19,122 posts, read 21,383,583 times
Evidently someone one doesn't know ALL Caps is shouting........ LOL

Old 03-07-2011, 07:14 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,050,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Well, I guess I just moved to the right, because as far as I'm concerned the Mr. Sheen thought he was god's gift to CBS and dared them to deny his divine providence, apparently they chose to worship at a different alter.
ROFL......I guess I moved right too......Because To Mr. Shenn I say BOO HOO......IMHO......he's an overpaid, spoiled brat!

Old 03-07-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Must have posted in the wrong forum. Don't see any post in here tha qualifies.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:15 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,050,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Not necessarily......I have poor vision and do it sometimes to see the text better.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:40 PM

19,283 posts, read 20,166,730 times
Maybe Sheen has PTSD from Platoon.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:46 PM

4,149 posts, read 9,116,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Very typical response from right winger.

Sticking up for the Rule of Law when it comes to someone "not like you" "not on your side" is seen as siding with them.

Your knee jerk reaction is tribal. He's Holllywood, so he's not in your camp. So screw the law when it comes to him.

Now if it was a Ron Pauler or some other of your right wing leaders, you'd be all over the legal question.....LOL

The Judge should just determine if he likes Sheen or if Sheen is a bad person, and rule against him for that reason alone. Not what the law says.

I stick up for the Rule of Law. I think contracts should be fairly enforced.

I don't care for Sheen. I never think about Sheen.
Why on Earth is this political? Sad that the world we live in these days needs to make everything either left or right.

This guy's an idiot.

If one of my employees goes on a drug bender, affects my company's ability to be productive and goes to the public slandering me, they're getting fired. Period.

This idiot's gone off the deep end and it's CBS' right to fire him.

He's a raging drug addict and you cannot count on an addict. In most of those contracts there's morality clause for idiots like this.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
Why on Earth is this political? Sad that the world we live in these days needs to make everything either left or right.

This guy's an idiot.

If one of my employees goes on a drug bender, affects my company's ability to be productive and goes to the public slandering me, they're getting fired. Period.

This idiot's gone off the deep end and it's CBS' right to fire him.

He's a raging drug addict and you cannot count on an addict. In most of those contracts there's morality clause for idiots like this.
Was someone making it political?
It's politics and other controversies and I believe Sheen's actions of late qualify for controversial. But I missed it if someone was trying to make it right vs left.
Oh, I see it now, it's just Padcrasher no worries he always does that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies