U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2011, 10:29 PM

11,707 posts, read 2,094,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Leave him alone. He is only responsible to himself.
"You must spread some more Reputation around before giving it to artsyguy again."
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 10:36 PM

19,290 posts, read 20,172,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Sadly? Somehow, I'm not buying that you're the least bit sad about this. As a matter of fact, judging by previous posts, you're probably giggling with self-righteous glee.
Its actually more likely that Sheen has the giggles right now.

Followed by the munchies.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:50 PM

24,639 posts, read 24,077,568 times
Why isn't this in the TV and celebrity folder?
What does this have to do with anything other than that?

Old 03-07-2011, 10:54 PM

11,707 posts, read 2,094,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeledaf View Post
its actually more likely that sheen has the giggles right now.

Followed by the munchies.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-07-2011, 10:57 PM

4,273 posts, read 3,961,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya
We can only hope. Sadly I don't think he has reached bottom yet. Not that he isn't pretty much bottomed out but it seems his bottom is a bit lower than the average person.
What bottom? The guy was earning over a million $/week until today. He's getting massive attention from the media and everyone else. He has a zillion dollar mansion in the most upscale part of town, etc., etc. It's not like the dude is living in a cardboard box and eating out of garbage cans.

As far as canceling his contract goes, that should be all about his ability to do the work. If he can still manage to show up sober and play his part, he should be able to keep his job. If not, out he goes.

Old 03-07-2011, 11:59 PM

3,776 posts, read 3,777,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
What bottom? The guy was earning over a million $/week until today. He's getting massive attention from the media and everyone else. He has a zillion dollar mansion in the most upscale part of town, etc., etc. It's not like the dude is living in a cardboard box and eating out of garbage cans.
As far as canceling his contract goes, that should be all about his ability to do the work. If he can still manage to show up sober and play his part, he should be able to keep his job. If not, out he goes.
What bottom? I guess we see being on the bottom or on top quite differently. Wha you see that he lives in a mansion the most "upscale part of town", media attention, and earning millions a week.

I see that he is obviously a danger to himself and those around him, he has lost his children for goodness sake. He has had 3 failed marriages, is living with 2 women less than half his age, he has been fired and is jobless. He has obvious impulse control issues and has been sited on multiple occassions for destroying public property, hotel rooms etc, keeps the company of prostitutes, goes on drug binges. Is a chain smoking drunken drug addict.
I believe he has 5 children with multiple women. His last two wives had had restraining orders against him and have admitted publically that he has been abusive. The list goes on.
But yeah, I can see why you don't consider him on the bottom with all his money and mansions.

Old 03-08-2011, 12:20 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,752,909 times
Quote:
That's the worst thing that can happen to a celebrity. When the public no longer cares about his antics, no longer wants to know anything about him, it's all over. Sheen doesn't want to be left alone, that's why he's doing all the interviews. He's thriving on all this attention.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:33 AM

6,193 posts, read 4,370,147 times
Quote:
Then he needs to be talking only to himself.

Wait.... he is!

Old 03-08-2011, 04:43 AM

20,979 posts, read 15,629,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Here come the scolds. Who think any excuse to take someone's livelihood away is an excuse they agree with.

See? The problem with America is that workers don't bow down to authority enough.

Any wonder they have this knee jerk reaction to protecting the producer, without the least bit of knowledge about the contract he entered into with Sheen?
Where is the SAG fighting for charlies "rights".

Will hollywood strike for charlie!?

Old 03-08-2011, 02:36 PM

19,122 posts, read 21,389,893 times
I heard a ruhmor, Sheen will cast as gadafii for a mad dictator movie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies